Accessing the media section

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
Jeremy Kill
Re: Accessing the media section

Post by Jeremy Kill »

bobbyjames wrote:I'm gonna have to investigate the best kind of chairs to throw. it's got to be something light, but would cause maximum damage/pain.
Good idea. I want to be punk so bad, yet I also don't want to get a hernia or something un-punk like that.
kevmaster
First name: kevin

Post by kevmaster »

i think the best option could be just members who has like.. i dont know maybe 1, 2 or 3 years since they joined the community?
you're like my own personal brand of heroin
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

kevmaster wrote:i think the best option could be just members who has like.. i dont know maybe 1, 2 or 3 years since they joined the community?
Yeah, three years works!

Seniority, ftw! :silly:
newfoundboy
First name: Giulio

Post by newfoundboy »

I like this site but still can't access the media section. What do i need to access it? i have some good stuff to offer and trade with people here because i'm a bsides and rarities collector. i also remember asking a moderator to give me some help months ago but nothing unfortunately. Any help or info please?

EDIT: also, I joined the site in 2009 but i was already a member since 2007 when the site was different, then my account was deleted for an unknown reason. Does it change anything?
Last edited by newfoundboy on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

newfoundboy wrote:I like this site but still can't access the media section. What do i need to access it? i have some good stuff to offer and trade with people here because i'm a bsides and rarities collector. i also remember asking a moderator to give me some help months ago but nothing unfortunately. Any help or info please?

EDIT: also, I joined the site in 2009 but i was already a member since 2007 when the site was different, then my account was deleted for an unknown reason. Does it change anything?
You need to have 200 posts to access the media section.
[donate][/donate]
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
newfoundboy wrote:I like this site but still can't access the media section. What do i need to access it? i have some good stuff to offer and trade with people here because i'm a bsides and rarities collector. i also remember asking a moderator to give me some help months ago but nothing unfortunately. Any help or info please?

We scrapped the 200 posts thing with the new server.

http://media.theresnosolution.com is where it's all kept. Or... Most of it. Some stuff can be found on the main site.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

That reminds me.. the underclass heroes show on mtv cuts off halfway trough on my computer.. and it didn't have that problem way back before the 200 posts thing.. do you guys have the same problem?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake! wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

We scrapped the 200 posts thing with the new server.

http://media.theresnosolution.com is where it's all kept. Or... Most of it. Some stuff can be found on the main site.
I was meaning the multimedia part of the forum.
[donate][/donate]
newfoundboy
First name: Giulio

Post by newfoundboy »

I was also referring on the multimedia section of the forum. I'm interested in speaking on the forum about bsides and rarities, and possibly uploading something i have. I have all the downloads available in the media section. Why is not possible access those threads instead? (for example, the "instrumentals" thread)