Question for you ...

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Question for you ...

Post by FuckT41182 »

I have a problem with Media section ...I click Media - Audio and Video and then I put there my name from the forum,password and select English as a language under which my forum account is registered. but the only thing I'll get is an error...this one -
Incorrect format for file ./languages/sk.txt on line 1.
Format is "variable name[tab]value"
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Question for you ...

Post by TomiT14 »

I don't know which thread you want me to answer in, but the reason you can't access that section is, that you need 200 posts to access there.

The limit is there to avoid the freeriders to take all the media and not giving anything back to the community.

So, welcome to the TNS forums, spend some time here with us and you'll get an award after a while. :winkwink:

But remember, no spamming!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

TomiT14 wrote:I don't know which thread you want me to answer in, but the reason you can't access that section is, that you need 200 posts to access there.

The limit is there to avoid the freeriders to take all the media and not giving anything back to the community.

So, welcome to the TNS forums, spend some time here with us and you'll get an award after a while. :winkwink:

But remember, no spamming!
thank you man :) How did you know that i was thinking of spamming ? :D ok,serious ...I just hope that someone will add the concert from Germany on the forum,not only the Media section...cause then I will have to wait a really long time to download it ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Well, you should have joined earlier.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Madjid wrote:Well, you should have joined earlier.
Yeah you know...I'd really like to...but my English wasn't very well ...believe me I tried it a year ago and I was fucking screwed :P
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Yeah you know...I'd really like to...but my English wasn't very well ...believe me I tried it a year ago and I was fucking screwed :P
It's pretty good now though. I've understood everything you said :D
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
It's pretty good now though. I've understood everything you said :D
yes...another ability gained thanks to Sum 41 ...I remember how pissed I was when I was watching Live in Tokyo and I couldnt understand Deryck's talking...and even the songs :D
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Haha, that's great man, your English is pretty damn awesome.
You remind me of myself, little fella.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Haha, me too. When I got into Sum 41 I could barely understand a word. Damn those canadian fuckers.. and damn my teachers for just teaching British retarded English at our school instead of the real English the world can understand. Luckily there's the internet.
Today, pretty much everything I watch and listen to is in English. Only thing I still need in German is House M.D. because I don't like his real voice and the German voice actor is awesome.

I even think and dream in English sometimes.

Btw. I recorded that show, I just need to re-encode and crop it properly so I can upload it. At the moment it is still over 16GB, which would be a little much.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...