So much is going on...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Re: So much is going on...

Post by Pedro »

Love in October wrote:Girls in my country are covered up, so we don't actually like girls until we turn 30, that's when we marry and see a naked girl for the first time in our lives.
Lmfao. Reasons why Arabs blow.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Matthewfreire wrote:bro! just get to know her before you make any decisions. start some small talk somehow, and just start talkin to her asking whats up.....say lil things like..."oh yeaah schools over, im so glad, what are you doing for the summer?" stuff like that....then after a while be like " shit we gotta hang out sometime this summer" blah blah blah.......all in all....don't just go up to her and be like " i like you, do you like me?" ........give it sometime and just work your way in there lol.....not too much time, but just enough so you don't come off as a creeper........Basically just make a friendship with her, but distance it so that you guys are friends, but not some gay bffl type of friend shit.......LOTS OF FLIRTING bro, but don't go over the top lol....and don't try to make yourself seem like your hot shit....just be chill

hope that helped......it has worked for me many times :glad:
Surprisingly enough, this was the advice I was going to give. It's worked for me a couple of times too.

Start with the small talk, basically anything in general that doesn't involve a lot of self-disclosure. You can ask her how it's going, or ask her how much she's looking forward to the Italy trip.

Just don't talk to her so much that you two become such good friends that by the time you ask her out she pulls the, "I don't want to ruin the friendship" card.

Basically, it's a matter of getting her to know you exist without becoming her best friend. Throw out some hints that you might like her, like inviting her to future gigs and stuff. Try to make yourself not seem desperate. Just go with the flow.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Jeremy wrote:
Matthewfreire wrote:bro! just get to know her before you make any decisions. start some small talk somehow, and just start talkin to her asking whats up.....say lil things like..."oh yeaah schools over, im so glad, what are you doing for the summer?" stuff like that....then after a while be like " shit we gotta hang out sometime this summer" blah blah blah.......all in all....don't just go up to her and be like " i like you, do you like me?" ........give it sometime and just work your way in there lol.....not too much time, but just enough so you don't come off as a creeper........Basically just make a friendship with her, but distance it so that you guys are friends, but not some gay bffl type of friend shit.......LOTS OF FLIRTING bro, but don't go over the top lol....and don't try to make yourself seem like your hot shit....just be chill

hope that helped......it has worked for me many times :glad:
Surprisingly enough, this was the advice I was going to give. It's worked for me a couple of times too.

Start with the small talk, basically anything in general that doesn't involve a lot of self-disclosure. You can ask her how it's going, or ask her how much she's looking forward to the Italy trip.

Just don't talk to her so much that you two become such good friends that by the time you ask her out she pulls the, "I don't want to ruin the friendship" card.

Basically, it's a matter of getting her to know you exist without becoming her best friend. Throw out some hints that you might like her, like inviting her to future gigs and stuff. Try to make yourself not seem desperate. Just go with the flow.
dont throw hints right after you said hi to her , i mean get to know hera little more first and then maybe you can invite her to something but not as a "real" date yet
Blind Man's Arrow
Bunkface
First name: Peter Francis Geraci
360 Gamer Tag: Blinktravistyle

Post by Blind Man's Arrow »

LOL.

Just fucking talk to her, you cunt. But don't just ask her out right away like you're saying you're going to, cause she'll think you're a pathetic sad cunt, start with some small talk, just say hi to her and shit like that, ask her what she's going to do this summer, get to know each other, and stuff like that, it's not that hard, really.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

There's no doubt that I would just make small talk with her if I had the chance, but I don't. I hang out with friends on another end of the school than her. Not to mention that I don't have any classes with her. How can I possibly "just make small talk" If I'm never near her? That's what I need help with.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

2712 wrote:There's no doubt that I would just make small talk with her if I had the chance, but I don't. I hang out with friends on another end of the school than her. Not to mention that I don't have any classes with her. How can I possibly "just make small talk" If I'm never near her? That's what I need help with.
STALK!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

2712 wrote:There's no doubt that I would just make small talk with her if I had the chance, but I don't. I hang out with friends on another end of the school than her. Not to mention that I don't have any classes with her. How can I possibly "just make small talk" If I'm never near her? That's what I need help with.
well that complicates things
do you know any of her friends ?
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Still Waiting wrote:
her one friend works at the same store as i do, but i fucking hate her. just the stupidest most annoying person there. and she's always in the break room when i go on break. and don't go posting some shit like "talk to her and maybe you'll hang out with her then get close to the one you like" cause i'd rather fuckin die than talk to that thing. :suicide:

in other news, i passed her about 4 times today and another 3 yesterday. i knew those were the most opportune times to do so, but i didn't know what to say. i suck at talking to girls.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Blind Man's Arrow
Bunkface
First name: Peter Francis Geraci
360 Gamer Tag: Blinktravistyle

Post by Blind Man's Arrow »

Lawl. You're fucked.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Blind Man's Arrow wrote:Lawl. You're fucked.
I love your optimism! :glad:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

2712 wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
her one friend works at the same store as i do, but i fucking hate her. just the stupidest most annoying person there. and she's always in the break room when i go on break. and don't go posting some shit like "talk to her and maybe you'll hang out with her then get close to the one you like" cause i'd rather fuckin die than talk to that thing. :suicide:

in other news, i passed her about 4 times today and another 3 yesterday. i knew those were the most opportune times to do so, but i didn't know what to say. i suck at talking to girls.
Hm, well talking to the beast is probably your best chance at getting to hang out with the girl you like. You'd have to weigh how badly you want to be with her against how badly you don't want to talk to the girl at work.

If you're passing her in the hallway, there's probably nothing you can say to her to strike up a conversation that would come off as natural and not strange/creepy. I'm not sure how to get around that.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Next time you see her, just push her into a locker and start making out. Maybe even undress her.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.