So much is going on...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

So much is going on...

Post by Dylan »

school's over in two days (yay!) but i've got a million projects (not really, maybe 4) to do before the corresponding finals next week. but thats all under control, what i really need help with is the girl.

She is completely gorgeous, it makes me wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend (some say she's a lesbian, but doubt that). i want so badly to be with her, but im positive she doesn't know me much at all. we've had a few classes together, but none this year (just 3 last year). i'd ask her out, but she's always surrounded by friends and when she's not with her friends i think about how creepy it'd be if this guy that she barely knows came up and asked her out.

but three things happened today that involved her. two were good, one not so good. the good things were that she is going on the school Italy trip next year (and so am i), and she would also like to come on a cruise that my friend and his mom are arranging for a few of his friends. now, that last one is a little iffy because it makes me wonder if she likes my friend, but i feel that (im gonna sound like a douche...) she should be with me and not him. thing is, he's had many many more classes with her and they probably have a quiet friendship-thing. and also today (this is the bad thing) i found out that my cousin also likes the same girl. again, i want her to be with me and not him.

i know i sound like a dick for wanting this girl and not letting my friend or cousin have her, but then i think; i know one day im gonna meet an amazing girl and she will make me feel so good and we'll marry and grow old together. but if that girl that will make me feel great is right here and it's her, i can't possibly just let someone else have her.

now is where i need help. i tried adding her on facebook about 3 weeks ago and im pretty sure she denied my request. girls of TNS, if a guy that you never really talked to/knew added you on facebook, and you denied it. would you feel pestered if he tried to add you again a month later? what would you advise me to say to her? how can i get to know her good enough to build a relationship when i don't frequently talk with her at school?

thank you for reading all of this.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Re: So much is going on...

Post by Peterr »

If you like the girl just by her looks then you might want to re think. Some girls can be good looking and just a plain bitch.

Sorry dude, ive got my own girl problems, i have no idea how to help.
Slither
Hooch
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Vocals

Post by Slither »

Get high.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Peter wrote:If you like the girl just by her looks then you might want to re think. Some girls can be good looking and just a plain bitch.
Perhaps I should have added how nice she is and how happy she always seems, but yet at the same time she's kinda shy and lonely. She seems just like me but I have no idea how I can get to know her without being creepy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

that sucks, i honestly have no idea what to do
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

done with high school

fyl

heres what i'd do. just ask her. seriously, u have nothing to lose. if she says no...then ur back to where u started. if she says yes....... :happy:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Post by mikey41 »

hit it once like a bong, hit it twice and then you're gone
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Post by mikey41 »

Slither wrote:Get high.
and pull down your pants
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

holy shit I thought my school was the only one left in the world that doesn't get out until Friday.
we're taking finals this week though
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

2712 wrote:thank you for reading all of this.
you wish lol
good luck or feel better or whatever you wanna hear from me :silly:
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Post by turtlehobopirate »

Yeah, if she denied you already, then don't go back for more...and about want to get to know her better, just hang around with her and talk with her a little.

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

I am sick of breaks and vacations. I want school, dammit. Boredom kills me, fuck.
mattlp
First name: Matt

Post by mattlp »

2712 wrote:i know i sound like a dick for wanting this girl and not letting my friend or cousin have her
i don't think you're being a dick. infact i have felt the same about girls before so i think it's probably just a general feeling.
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

add her again, and if she rejects again then you should stop. randomly talk about something you think she likes.if she's obsessed with 3oh3, talk about how amazing they are even if you hate them (D:). :D! just be brave.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Peter wrote:If you like the girl just by her looks then you might want to re think. Some girls can be good looking and just a plain bitch.

Sorry dude, ive got my own girl problems, i have no idea how to help.
for once peter is right

my advice is try to talk with her a little more , maybe you find out you dont like her that much
Matthewfreire
First name: Matthew

Post by Matthewfreire »

bro! just get to know her before you make any decisions. start some small talk somehow, and just start talkin to her asking whats up.....say lil things like..."oh yeaah schools over, im so glad, what are you doing for the summer?" stuff like that....then after a while be like " shit we gotta hang out sometime this summer" blah blah blah.......all in all....don't just go up to her and be like " i like you, do you like me?" ........give it sometime and just work your way in there lol.....not too much time, but just enough so you don't come off as a creeper........Basically just make a friendship with her, but distance it so that you guys are friends, but not some gay bffl type of friend shit.......LOTS OF FLIRTING bro, but don't go over the top lol....and don't try to make yourself seem like your hot shit....just be chill

hope that helped......it has worked for me many times :glad:
Matthewfreire
First name: Matthew

Post by Matthewfreire »

2712 wrote:
now is where i need help. i tried adding her on facebook about 3 weeks ago and im pretty sure she denied my request. girls of TNS, if a guy that you never really talked to/knew added you on facebook, and you denied it. would you feel pestered if he tried to add you again a month later? what would you advise me to say to her? how can i get to know her good enough to build a relationship when i don't frequently talk with her at school?

thank you for reading all of this.

don't fucking add her back. that will make you look like a fucking retard lol just play it cool......try to be at a party shes at, or around some friends that shes going to hang out with.....talk to her first and then after that add her again....and perhaps she'll add you
Last edited by Matthewfreire on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

get a guy that's really wired and creepy to ask her out then swoop in and you won't seem so bad :silly:
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Matthewfreire wrote:bro! just get to know her before you make any decisions. start some small talk somehow, and just start talkin to her asking whats up.....say lil things like..."oh yeaah schools over, im so glad, what are you doing for the summer?" stuff like that....then after a while be like " shit we gotta hang out sometime this summer" blah blah blah.......all in all....don't just go up to her and be like " i like you, do you like me?" ........give it sometime and just work your way in there lol.....not too much time, but just enough so you don't come off as a creeper........Basically just make a friendship with her, but distance it so that you guys are friends, but not some gay bffl type of friend shit.......LOTS OF FLIRTING bro, but don't go over the top lol....and don't try to make yourself seem like your hot shit....just be chill

hope that helped......it has worked for me many times :glad:
Hey, rockstar! How's it hangin'?
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Girls in my country are covered up, so we don't actually like girls until we turn 30, that's when we marry and see a naked girl for the first time in our lives.

K, now back to serious-ness.

Don't let the Facebook thing let you down, bro, she probably didn't add you coz she doesn't know you, i'm sure she's done the same with every other guy she doesn't know, and added her on FB.
If you started randomly bumping into her at parties, or at school, she might get annoyed, and you and i don't like that, i think you have a really good shot at the trips you're both going to, because people tend to make new friendships and stuff at trips like these, and i'm sure she already likes you quite a bit after being at your gig, and seeing you rockin' out.
As for your friend and cousin who both like her too, you don't sound like a douche at all if you felt like that towards them, it's completely normal, just try not to talk about her when you're with them, and don't let them know about your intentions to approach her while you're away, coz they may get slightly more jealous than you are, and actually do something to stop it from happening, i don't blame them if she's that great and they really like her, and neither should you.

I have a really good feeling that you guys will hook up in Italy, and that you'll convince her to join TNS, so that i can PM-stalk her, and eventually she'll send me dem n00dz YAY!!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED