last update....it's over

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

last update....it's over

Post by sumfan4 »

My friend and sister had a short-lived relationship, starting Wednesday, it ended today, and while I was over his house, which made it kinda awkward. Although I was sort of relieved that they weren't buddy-buddy anymore, I realized how let down my friend was. He hasn't dated in a few months, and was really looking forward to having a girlfriend. I felt really bad, he's like a brother to me. My sister had good reasoning, however, that she dumped him. For one, she said he was too clingy, but I think that was because he was just happy to have a girlfriend again, which I can understand, second, she said it won't be good to get into a relationship when she will be going off to college in a few months. I felt bed for her when she told me she felt like a bitch. I hope they will eventually get over it. I know that me and my friend will always be cool, because he told me no matter what happens in his relationship, he won't get mad or anything because we're such good friends, he couldn't let something like that come between us.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: last update....it's over

Post by Dylan »

im gonna lock this because you really could've just added it to one of the other ones you made.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!