I hate asking for advice

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

I hate asking for advice

Post by Mr. Penguin »

So i've got these 2 friends, we'll call them P and S. I'll start with S.

Long story short, i kind of accidentally told the guy she likes that she likes him. We were in science one day, and i was teasing him, so i tolld him as a joke. I never thought he'd believe me. Well, weeks later, she finds out. Oh God. Talk about mad. She told me that her anger was "as big as the world" and that, while she had never truly HATED someone before, she hated me. She told me to go die, that everyone hates me, that she was going to start a vicious rumor about me, that she hoped i failed our history state test, etc. Oh and she said that i ruined her life. That i LITERALLY ruined her life. But now she still occassionally talks to me. She says it's saying hi. Like, oh yeah, i'm going to IM you and say hi, but i'm a total ass in real life. And she is. I'll try to ask her a question, and she'll tell me to shut up and go away because she hates me, yet she still IMs me to say hi.

Lets move on to P. Now, one thing that you have to understand is that my friends and i are VERY mean to each other. I mean, she tells me to go die, i tell her she sucks, she tells me i'm worthless, i call her a freak, etc. It's strange, but we're weird people. Oh and she LOVES your mom jokes. LOVES them. So, anyways, one day we were talking about American Idol. I was talking about how i thought they were all really musically talented, and she says that her mom is more talented than any of them. Apparently, her mom studied music for 30 years in Russia. ...And her mom is a piano teacher. Yes, a piano teacher in upstate NY. So, in a we're-always-mean-to-each-other-and-this-is-no-different fashion, i told her her mom must be stupid. It was a JOKE. Probably not the wisest thing to say, but for someone who gets told by our other friend to kill herself on a daily baisis, i didn't think she'd get offended. Oh boy was i wrong. She stops speaking to me. Completely stops. For two weeks. And then, when she DOES speak to me, she tells me i'll amount to nothing, calls me an annoying little bitch, tells me she hates me, etc. And the only reason she spoke to me in the first place is because she told S, who told our guy friend (M) who confronted me and told me i was going to hell for apparently being a compulsive liar. And i DONT lie.

So now S and P have turned our whole group of friends against me. They all hate me. And the rest of the school hates me already, (not sure what i did, but there have been rumors about me, they're constantly talking about me RIGHT in front of me, etc.) so yeah. And, jftr, i apologized for both incidents. I said i did something very stupid, but that's what happens when you're 14 (since 14-year-olds make mistakes) and that i was sincerely sorry. I cant even count the number of times ive said that. But they refuse to forigve me. They both say that the damage is done, and theyll never forgive me. And i COMPLETELY understand that they both have the right to be pissed, but, really, part of me thinks theyre overreacting.

So... yeah. Sorry for writing a novel lol. But are THEY overreacting, or is it me? Do i completely deserve this like they all say, or are they blowing it out of proportion?
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

This isnt helpful but your life sucks.
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

No, really?
Phili is my new mom, and Claudia is my child.
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

No you don't deserve it and i think there overreacting too.
and how long was this going on for?
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

What? Everyone else, or my friends? This all actually happened April-June, but i've been thinking about it recently. Everyone else in the school strangely deciding that i'm a horrible person, however, has been going on for 2 years.
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

Oh and let me just add that the girl who's crush i told that she likes him did the same thing to her friend last year, and her friend forgave her. But nooo, this was a "bigger deal", even though it only turned into a big deal once she found out about it. Those weeks that she didn't know were fine. Nothing was awkward or weird.
The Forgotten Son
Hooch

Post by The Forgotten Son »

Long story SHORT?
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

Haha yeah, that actually IS the short version. But let's not focus on that.
John

Post by John »

i think you should talk to your counselor about that
my counselor sucks (i know cause i got sent there like ever week :P)
but give him/her a chance
and i know how it feels to lose friends
it sucks but you'll make new ones
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

High School sucks.

It absolutely does... and most of the time you feel like you can't afford to lose your friends but most probably they aren't that kind of friends you hang out when you are 30 and you are recalling old memories...

Just let go of everything and if it's a possibility for you, search for a counselor, like what John said.

I think everything is over reacted, as these are really simple situations.

Try to talk with those jerks that treat you bad, but unluckily, most geniuses are not well accepted in school...

I've been a reject, and now here I am.

Everything's gonna be fine.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

let go.
hit rock bottom.
Maybe they're right.
Maybe you are worthless.
But then again, arnt we all in someone's eyes?

(oh...and i found fight club a very...very interesting movie to study in my time of depression...maybe it'll help you too)
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

I'll just say this. If they're your real friends they'll come back. You can't be angry at a friend for always... for a long time. It's happened to me.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

grandpa wrote:let go.
hit rock bottom.
Maybe they're right.
Maybe you are worthless.

(oh...and i found fight club a very...very interesting movie to study in my time of depression...maybe it'll help you too)
...That was a good thing, right?

haha.
Vani
Hooch
First name: Vani

Post by Vani »

Zam wrote:I'll just say this. If they're your real friends they'll come back. You can't be angry at a friend for always... for a long time. It's happened to me.
I have a close friend when I was 14 but then she hated me for no reason. Then when I had a terrible accident, the most sadly moment in my life, she talked to me again. I know she came back, but.. I think she just took a pity for me.. Not for being a friend again.. But yeah who cares. It was 3 years ago.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

Mr. Penguin wrote:
grandpa wrote:let go.
hit rock bottom.
Maybe they're right.
Maybe you are worthless.

...That was a good thing, right?

haha.
good? no
bad? no

it's what you make it. I found, if you let go of everything, that nothing can hurt you. if you dont care, then how can anything do damage to you? It can't

but
letting go is hard. it may seem like god hates you now, but who knows.
you make your life the way you want it. if your friends are really like that, they're fucking assholes anyway.
V wrote:This guy is awesome.