pardon me, venting here.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
yeahyeahsum41
Bunkface
Re: pardon me, venting here.

Post by yeahyeahsum41 »

i agree with petey
i dont really have any advice
i hope u feel better
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Post by turtlehobopirate »

I know how you feel (friends part). When I was in 2nd grade, this girl who flunked 2nd grade who was in my class became my "best friend". We would always do everything together except at break and lunch where she hung out with other friends and I hung out with other friends. I was pretty smart for a 2nd grader then. Fast forward to middle of 3rd grade, she was still my best friend. I won Student of the Month for the first time and I was so happy and excited. I left the class to go get my award and when I came back I saw her moving to a different desk and I asked what was going on. She said really mean things at that moment, but basically she said she wasn't my friend anymore. I was heart broken.

So what does this have to do with you? (lol)
After that happened, I stopped making friends with girls because I was really scared. I made friends with almost all guys. Now I'm in 8th grade and all my best friends are guys, so I feel pretty lonely at a lot of times. I have no one to tell my girly problems to(lol) so it sucks, but they are the bestest friends anyone could hope for, so it's ok.

About the boything, trust me(even though I'm younger than you :hehe: ) it'll pass. It's just a crush right? Hope life gets better for you.

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Chink-182 wrote:Its alright, i don't like her.
I get this. :lol!:
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

my story goes like this:
when i was 13,i got into high school and got a bunch of AWESOME friends.it's always seven of us doing stuff together(four guys,three girls).i basically laugh til my tummy hurts everyday, cos they're like the bestest friends anyone could ever have.

the next year, everyone got into different classes and everyone drifted apart. i got into a new group of friends only by the end of the year, so i was pretty much a loner for the whole year.i had fun with the new group of friends at first, but in the end they all act as if they're gangsters and smoke and stuff.ditched them. i dislike it when people smoke,mainly cos my grandfather died from getting lung cancer from it.

so now, i don't think i actually belong to any group of friends, but not a loner either.but one thing i really really dislike is that BOTH of my best friends have boyfriends and their boyfriends fucking suck. they all complain to me and shit about them not getting to spend time with their girlfriends because i spend too much time with them.oh god,fuck off.it annoys the fuck out of me when they say that.

and i always have a feeling that i bore people to death. i am not a very interesting person.

i want to go to a new school. rawr.

okay sorry. my advice: just ditch that group of friends and maybe find another one? or just be alone. it ain't THAT bad.. :|
i have nothing to say about the boy issue tho, i don't want a boyfriend lol.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

iemnaiz wrote:my story goes like this:
when i was 13,i got into high school and got a bunch of AWESOME friends.it's always seven of us doing stuff together(four guys,three girls).i basically laugh til my tummy hurts everyday, cos they're like the bestest friends anyone could ever have.

the next year, everyone got into different classes and everyone drifted apart. i got into a new group of friends only by the end of the year, so i was pretty much a loner for the whole year.i had fun with the new group of friends at first, but in the end they all act as if they're gangsters and smoke and stuff.ditched them. i dislike it when people smoke,mainly cos my grandfather died from getting lung cancer from it.

so now, i don't think i actually belong to any group of friends, but not a loner either.but one thing i really really dislike is that BOTH of my best friends have boyfriends and their boyfriends fucking suck. they all complain to me and shit about them not getting to spend time with their girlfriends because i spend too much time with them.oh god,fuck off.it annoys the fuck out of me when they say that.

and i always have a feeling that i bore people to death. i am not a very interesting person.

okay sorry. my advice: just ditch that group of friends and maybe find another one? or just be alone. it ain't THAT bad.. :|
Well step off, sister. Take a step back and see what they're REALLY all about, search you soul and see the light. Maybe they just want some time with the lovely ladies, to drink tea or read the newspaper together.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

The fact that i'm 21 years old forbids me from posting in this thread. kbai

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

iemnaiz wrote:
or just be alone. it ain't THAT bad.. :|
yes. yes it is. being lonely is tearing me apart.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

^ Agreed
iemnaiz
Chuck

Post by iemnaiz »

hahahahahahaahahaah
iemnaiz
Chuck

Post by iemnaiz »

Chink-182 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:my story goes like this:

Well step off, sister. Take a step back and see what they're REALLY all about, search you soul and see the light. Maybe they just want some time with the lovely ladies, to drink tea or read the newspaper together.
they spend time talking on the phone to each other for like three hours every night, and there's text messaging and tons of MSN conversations. they also spend time with each other after school everyday, and the only time i have with her is during lunch break, so what's wrong?
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Bass Cone wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
or just be alone. it ain't THAT bad.. :|
yes. yes it is. being lonely is tearing me apart.
you'll never walk alone bobby you better get the reference
i'm pretty sure that someone out there cares about you but sometimes you're just thick and selfish that you dont realize it (personal experience)
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

You should probably rip your clothes off of your body while videotaping it for TNS. You see, that takes out your frustrations because it takes effort to rip each piece of clothing.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I See Stars wrote:You should probably rip your clothes off of your body while videotaping it for TNS. You see, that takes out your frustrations because it takes effort to rip each piece of clothing.
You should probably swallow a razor blade.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero

Post by Bass Cone »

Chink-182 wrote:
I See Stars wrote:You should probably rip your clothes off of your body while videotaping it for TNS. You see, that takes out your frustrations because it takes effort to rip each piece of clothing.
and post pics.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Bass Cone wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:
and post pics.
+ hospital records.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

2712 wrote:
Bass Cone wrote:
Chink-182 wrote:
and post pics.
+ hospital records.
+ blood samples :holyshit:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

kyle if you want to cheer her up you should strip for her and then upload a video of it

back on topic have you talked to your friends BC?
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero

Post by Bass Cone »

Still Waiting wrote:
kyle if you want to cheer her up you should strip for her and then upload a video of it

back on topic have you talked to your friends BC?
i kinda figured some things out yesterday. i was at the mall with all of them and i found out who my real friends are.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

Oh then that's good, at least you've got that figured out. Was that the main thing that was making you stressed?
*best signature in the world*
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero

Post by Bass Cone »

i suppose. i'm always stressed by something though. except i'm really content right now.