cheating

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
miss-sweeney
First name: Ana-Marija
n00b: ha?

Re: cheating

Post by miss-sweeney »

oh COME ON
+i was drunk' the worst excuse ever.
so lame. i don't fuck strangers or my ex bf's usually, so if im in a relationship i wont do it even if im drunk :confusion: :confusion: :confusion:
angels with silver wings
shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for You
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

LOL I'VE BEEN CHEATED ON SO MANY TIMES.

Everyone cheats, fuck 'em and chuck 'em.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

I would never cheat.
If you commit to somone, stay with them, or break up.
One of a Kind of Something
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

the perfect li e wrote:
janetvaher wrote:I wouldn't cheat on someone, i'd rather break up with the person before, if i knew that i'm in love with someone else. Also i'd never forgive cheating, because i'd never think of the cheater the way i used to. I don't take these things very lightly.

Also i don't see the point of cheating, everyone involved will get hurt in some ways, so it's quite pointless.
I have a similar point of view on this as you do, however in some cases I think I could forgive cheating if there were special circumstances(I was very drunk and things got out of hand but that would have to be verified by some witnesses beacuse there's a little drunk =>it clouds your judgement but no way on a matter of such relevance, and there's hamered drunk => I don't remember half of the events that took place and OMG I cheated on my partner how the fuck could I do such a thing)

Well I've been in that situation and thankfully I wasn't that drunk so I told the girl to back off.

Well I guess you come to know who you really are, seeing your reaction when it comes to such matters.
being drunk is the worst excuse EVER
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

I will never have sex in my life. I'm going to be pure forever. I win.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
miss-sweeney
First name: Ana-Marija
n00b: ha?

Post by miss-sweeney »

Forum idiot wrote:I will never have sex in my life. I'm going to be pure forever. I win.
haha we'll see about that
angels with silver wings
shouldn't know suffering
I wish I could take the pain for You
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Forum idiot wrote:I will never have sex in my life. I'm going to be pure forever. I win.
Yeah, you're just not gonna get any action.... and use that as an excuse :devious:
One of a Kind of Something
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

So you'll never fuck Katie Homes?
Neverwakeup
Billy Spleen
First name: SEBASTIAN
AKA: are you british?
360 Gamer Tag: WFC4LIFE HOOAH
PSN ID: piss ID
Instrument 1: CIA
Instrument 2: MI6
Instrument 3: BND

Post by Neverwakeup »

same here. I cannot cheat someone cuz I wont be in a relationship how samueel has already found out...

please, no gender change!

x-treme BILLY SPLEEN forever!!!!
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

Still Waiting wrote:
the perfect li e wrote:
janetvaher wrote:I wouldn't cheat on someone, i'd rather break up with the person before, if i knew that i'm in love with someone else. Also i'd never forgive cheating, because i'd never think of the cheater the way i used to. I don't take these things very lightly.

Also i don't see the point of cheating, everyone involved will get hurt in some ways, so it's quite pointless.
I have a similar point of view on this as you do, however in some cases I think I could forgive cheating if there were special circumstances(I was very drunk and things got out of hand but that would have to be verified by some witnesses beacuse there's a little drunk =>it clouds your judgement but no way on a matter of such relevance, and there's hamered drunk => I don't remember half of the events that took place and OMG I cheated on my partner how the fuck could I do such a thing)

Well I've been in that situation and thankfully I wasn't that drunk so I told the girl to back off.

Well I guess you come to know who you really are, seeing your reaction when it comes to such matters.
being drunk is the worst excuse EVER

Yeah believe me I had the same opinion.
Then there was one day I got reeeeally drunk and I was at this concert. I had this girlfriend at the time that I'd be willing to die for, I was really into her. So me and my buddies come to the concert, we get drunk and we enjoy ourselves. Than after 7 beers and about 2 dl of some home made alcohol my friend had with him (not sure if it was that much, I lost count somewhere in the process of drinking) we met these 3 very good looking women. So one of them starts coming on to me, which I btw I didn't notice for quite some time since I was drunk. So after a while it finally comes to me that she's sorta hitting on me. I ofcourse turned her down since I wasn't gonna cheat on my girlfriend. She accepts my polite rejection, but still hangs around. I thought to myself well there's no harm her just being here. So the night goes on we're sitting down somewhere drinking, laughing and so on, when suddenly I'm alone with her on this bench. We talk some more and suddenly when I'm looking away she kisses my neck. So It takes me about 4 seconds to realise what's going on and then I reacted. I was just going to kiss her neck a bit when it hits me. What the hell am I doing I got this amazing girlfriend who I wouldn't let go for anything in the world, and I'm about to cheat on her? Besides the fact that I'm a strong anti-cheater, I was going to hurt the one person I cared the most about over this? Anyway I rejected the girl again and she ran off, offended. I felt so guilty even though I didn't really do anything. The next day I told everything to my girlfriend and she didn't have any problems with it. But somehow I still had a little bit of guilt inside me.

Anyway that the night I became very much less sure that even though I'm drunk I would never cheat on anyone.

Alcohol can have some strange effects on people. I know that I would never cheat if I'm just like 5 beers drunk, however if there's a 40%+ alcoholic beverage involved, keeping your head straigt may not be as easy.

The excuse I was drunk is usually beacuse you have nothing else to say, but have you ever been that drunk that you have lost your ability to decice whether your actions are right or wrong? If you haven't than I'm not sure you can say anything regarding this matter.
*Banned*t-j
First name: t-j

Post by *Banned*t-j »

Cheating is the only way to have a good sex life.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

miss-sweeney wrote:
haha we'll see about that
I mean, unless you're willing to have sex with me. I'm up for it.
LTS wrote:
Yeah, you're just not gonna get any action.... and use that as an excuse :devious:
You would be correct, sir.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]