The World Is Fucked.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
The World Is Fucked.

Post by Peterr »

It's offical that America wants the stock markets to crash and anoter great depression to come. Things are going ti get really fucking ugly
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: The World Is Fucked.

Post by Druska »

dude have you ever heard about a dude called isaac newton he discovered something quite interesting things go up and down, it's just a cycle
and btw american banks fucked up the economy
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Still Waiting wrote:dude have you ever heard about a dude called isaac newton he discovered something quite interesting things go up and down, it's just a cycle
it will have to go up because they have to close te stock market.
and you say the banks screw it up? Were do banks make their $? Loans. And people need loans when they go to buy houses or cars. So, it's the people not having enough money that fucking everything up. Maybe if he didn't tax anyone; people would have money and get loans and start bying again. It's like a cycle.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:dude have you ever heard about a dude called isaac newton he discovered something quite interesting things go up and down, it's just a cycle
and you say the banks screw it up? Were do banks make their $? Loans. And people need loans when they go to buy houses or cars. So, it's the people not having enough money that fucking everything up. Maybe if he didn't tax anyone; people would have money and get loans and start bying again. It's like a cycle.
yea, but if the banks didnt give out stupid loans to people who blatently couldnt afford to pay them back we might not be in this mess. im with Andrea on this one. there are only 2 certainties in life: death & tax. you can't lower taxes without not rising the cost of something else. the government need that money.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

wrong the mistake that was made is that the banks gave loans to everyone , without thinking if the could be able to pay it back, all they thought was hey this house is worth it 200.000 € today maybe next week it'll be 300.000€ so they didn't care if the person could pay it or not , and what happened banks went bankrupt cos people couldn't afford to buy a house so they din't have enough cash to pay to the rest of their clients , thing that will never happen in my country cos banks have to save bout 20% of people¡s money

dunno if i'm clear enough , but you know english is not my mother language and sucks sometimes
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

also, i like it how the head cunt of that bank that went bankrupt gave himself like a $250million bonus just before they did go bankrupt. nice one. bender.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

ok. Lets just say this:

The U.S. is fucked ; no matter what President is in there.
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
they make money out of thin air.
the financial shit we're in at the moment has nothing to do with people taking out too many loans, its about banks wanting more and more money, thus, de-valuing the dollar.
as the amount of money they have rises, the amount of debt also rises.
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

Ok Peter, how do you suggest we get the money to pay the trillion dollars of debt we have in this country? Lower everyone's taxes like McCain wanted to? Why don't we tax the people who can afford it? Those making over 200,000 dollars a year can afford extra taxes. The single parent making $30,000 a year can't. Usually, history shows that the best way to get out of a great depression is to go to war. Oh wait, we're already in TWO. What do we do now? You tell me.
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

can't the US treasury just print more money
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

^that would make it less valuable; inflation
Bass Cone wrote:Ok Peter, how do you suggest we get the money to pay the trillion dollars of debt we have in this country? Lower everyone's taxes like McCain wanted to? Why don't we tax the people who can afford it? Those making over 200,000 dollars a year can afford extra taxes. The single parent making $30,000 a year can't. Usually, history shows that the best way to get out of a great depression is to go to war. Oh wait, we're already in TWO. What do we do now? You tell me.
Not everyone makes 200,000 a year..... and for the people who work hard to make that money; why take it away? Because some people can't go out and get 2 jobs or work harder and get a better job and a promotion? That would get them more money; not get it from the government.

What do we do? Anything but Obamas plan, that's what. The last time they were in office and a matching senate; i believe umimployment went up about from 6% to 16%. His plan kills anyones wanting to go out and make money.
Let's say you were a businuss owner and you work late nights and long hours to get a little extra money for christmas gitfts; just to have it taxed away because there are other people not working and just wait to get paid the government. So, most poeple would see it as "hey, the government is giving me money; so why should i go get more?" I'm done debating this stuff. I know what it's like to have a single parent and low income. My mom works 3jobs and my sister works 1 and i work 1. It's wrong for the government to pay people for not working hard and getting money themselves. But again, i'm sick of talking about this.
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

The people making over 250k will recieve a tax increase from 35 to 39.4, I think they can afford to cut back on that new summer house. Besides that, when the economy is down, the wealthy will still spend there money with no worry BECAUSE THEY CAN AFFORD IT. The middle class suffers the most with food prices as well as other prices going up. It's not the 5% that are wealthy that are pumping money into the economy, they usually keep their money in banks to collect interest preventing the flow of money, it's the 95% of the rest that go out every day to buy the necessities to live. Do not say people who don't make that much compared to other people are lazy, you have no right to judge other peoples work, not all people are given the oppurtunity to excel in their lives depending on their situation, but they work their asses off and do the best job they can. Speaking of tax cuts again, you don't cut taxes during a war,let alone two, thats a fact. The world is not fucked, the world will now be a better place with a sensible man as President for the US. America has spoken, we have tried your way and have failed. Get ready for change.
Last edited by Laxman 41 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar..."
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

But the question is for better or for worse? I'm all for change. If we get a R president and R senate (Bush's frst term); the world was fine; when the democrats came in (second term the congerss was D); that's when things fucked up.

/lockeh?
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

The democrats coming into power in congress did not cause the mess we have today. It was started long ago when we went to war with Iraq. A pointless war that is costing the country billions of dollars. And then on top of that, the Bush administration decided to not worry about shipping jobs overseas. Thats the difference between WWII and this war. During WWII, we kept jobs here and produced our ships and weapons here which increased not only jobs, but pumped money into the economy. This war was the catalyst that destroyed our economy and is the reason we are where we are.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Laxman 41 wrote:The democrats coming into power in congress did not cause the mess we have today. It was started long ago when we went to war with Iraq. A pointless war that is costing the country billions of dollars. And then on top of that, the Bush administration decided to not worry about shipping jobs overseas. Thats the difference between WWII and this war. During WWII, we kept jobs here and produced our ships and weapons here which increased not only jobs, but pumped money into the economy. This war was the catalyst that destroyed our economy and is the reason we are where we are.
This dude has brains, lots of brains.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

I've said it before and i'll say it again.

The war in Iraq is needed.

The reason why is really fucked up, but it's the truth

Right now, whenever a terrorists in Iraq wants to kill a US citizen, they can walk outside and easily find a US soldier.

Before, they have to come to the united States of America to do so.

Basically they're dying for our safety.

But i also point out there is no draft. soldiers who went to die choose so. nobody forced them to join.

If we leave Iraq, the terrorists will come to the USA to attack us.

THAT's why i'm afraid of the upcoming Obama administration...
One of a Kind of Something
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

LTS wrote:I've said it before and i'll say it again.

The war in Iraq is needed.

The reason why is really fucked up, but it's the truth

Right now, whenever a terrorists in Iraq wants to kill a US citizen, they can walk outside and easily find a US soldier.

Before, they have to come to the united States of America to do so.

Basically they're dying for our safety.

But i also point out there is no draft. soldiers who went to die choose so. nobody forced them to join.

If we leave Iraq, the terrorists will come to the USA to attack us.

THAT's why i'm afraid of the upcoming Obama administration...
Yes, because all of the terrorists live in Iraq. Nowhere else, just Iraq. And all this time I thought we invaded Iraq because of the WMD's. But I guess not.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

I'm not reading through that wall of text, but it originally was Bill Clinton who fucked us. He wanted banks to loan out money so 'Everyone could live the American dream'
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Laxman 41
Billy Spleen

Post by Laxman 41 »

Say Goodnight wrote:I'm not reading through that wall of text, but it originally was Bill Clinton who fucked us. He wanted banks to loan out money so 'Everyone could live the American dream'

Yeah, the 90's sucked. Gas at $1.20, a booming housing market, no war, and a budget surplus.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Laxman 41 wrote:
Say Goodnight wrote:I'm not reading through that wall of text, but it originally was Bill Clinton who fucked us. He wanted banks to loan out money so 'Everyone could live the American dream'

Yeah, the 90's sucked. Gas at $1.20, a booming housing market, no war, and a budget surplus.
I know, right?
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.