TNS's Problems

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
TNS's Problems

Post by Peterr »

Ok. Everyone fucking hates each other and it's about the dumbest thing ever.

(Just to name a couple)

Newbie and Tom; you can not like someone but you don't have to fill topics/shoutbox with it.

SamueeL; So we have different opinions, everybody does, respect mine and i'll repect yours

Sumfan; i don't know wtf happen, you were the sex then you moved and turned into a dick. Why?

People need to stop being dicks and enjoy each others presents instead of fighting. There are many more problems but everyone just shut up about not liking somebody. People won't come to a fighting forum. So everyone just make your stay as enjoyable and that will make others enjoyable. No one wants to read fights. And if your not enjoying your stay; then why come?

Basically; everyone stfu about who you like/don't like.

*Kthzbai*
Madjid

Re: TNS's Problems

Post by Madjid »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Newbie and Tom; you can not like someone but you don't have to fill topics/shoutbox with it.
1-Why the fuck does any fucked up thread has to have my name on it?
2-There's nothing going on between me and Tom.Stop making stuff up.
3- This thread is pointless. kbai (fixed)
Last edited by Madjid on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

You guys know that, kthxbai isn't an action, right? You don't put asterisks around something that isn't an action...

I'm gonna leave this unlocked for a little while to see what happens. If you get out of hand I will make my banhammer strike heavy and hard. Beware.
Silent in the trees.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

NubBizzy wrote:
(Rock) Superstar wrote:
1-Why the fuck does any fucked up thread has to have my name on it?
2-There's nothing going on between me and Tom.Stop making stuff up.
3- This thread is pointless. kbai (fixed)
Seriously, as far as I know, we don't have any problems
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Sumfan dislikes the way you present yourself on the forum, Peter. You are constantly coming and going. You ask to have things deleted and announce in topics that you are leaving... but then you never do. I have a problem with that, also, which is why I'm posting about it. You need to make up your mind. Stop asking for attention, is pretty much what we are saying. Somehow, some way, you are always the center of attention. We understand that you want your Zebrahead website to succeed, but is it really needed to say you are leaving a million times in a day? Is it really needed to advertise the site in every thread? I'm sure that not every one of your media posts has a password attached to the files, so why do you have to add the whole "Password: if needed" thing? You call for love, but you don't return the favor when you leave the forum 5 seconds after Jordan finally allows me to unban you. I've pulled for you for ages, and I don't even know why. I'll probably continue to, but you need to make up your mind if you are staying or leaving.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

Kyle wrote:Sumfan dislikes the way you present yourself on the forum, Peter. You are constantly coming and going. You ask to have things deleted and announce in topics that you are leaving... but then you never do. I have a problem with that, also, which is why I'm posting about it. You need to make up your mind. Stop asking for attention, is pretty much what we are saying. Somehow, some way, you are always the center of attention. We understand that you want your Zebrahead website to succeed, but is it really needed to say you are leaving a million times in a day? Is it really needed to advertise the site in every thread? I'm sure that not every one of your media posts has a password attached to the files, so why do you have to add the whole "Password: if needed" thing? You call for love, but you don't return the favor when you leave the forum 5 seconds after Jordan finally allows me to unban you. I've pulled for you for ages, and I don't even know why. I'll probably continue to, but you need to make up your mind if you are staying or leaving.
I agree with all of that. The bold part especially pissed me off.
Silent in the trees.
withchappedlips

Jordan. wrote:
Kyle wrote:Sumfan dislikes the way you present yourself on the forum, Peter. You are constantly coming and going. You ask to have things deleted and announce in topics that you are leaving... but then you never do. I have a problem with that, also, which is why I'm posting about it. You need to make up your mind. Stop asking for attention, is pretty much what we are saying. Somehow, some way, you are always the center of attention. We understand that you want your Zebrahead website to succeed, but is it really needed to say you are leaving a million times in a day? Is it really needed to advertise the site in every thread? I'm sure that not every one of your media posts has a password attached to the files, so why do you have to add the whole "Password: if needed" thing? You call for love, but you don't return the favor when you leave the forum 5 seconds after Jordan finally allows me to unban you. I've pulled for you for ages, and I don't even know why. I'll probably continue to, but you need to make up your mind if you are staying or leaving.
I agree with all of that. The bold part especially pissed me off.
Someone on here needs to fix the bold.... because the bold doesn't show very well.

[donate][/donate]
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

What kyle said.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Say Goodnight wrote:Seriously, as far as I know, we don't have any problems
Totally, we're cool.
Another thing, i would be very grateful if you stopped saying my name in threads like these, simply because the only person i HAD problems with was Mig, and it's OVER now, i have nothing but love and respect to everyone in this forum, i try my best to contribute here, and to invite new people that i think they would contribute as well.
I'm not perfect, and i have done horrible things in the past, i apologized so many times, and worked things out with most people, if there's another thing that i should do, PLEASE say so, i'll be more than happy to do it.

Thank you.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

I agree with Kyle
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

[stoked-cow]
Billy Spleen
First name: matt

Post by [stoked-cow] »

wait. all this happens when i don't post?
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

[stoked-cow] wrote:wait. all this happens when i don't post?
yes. its entirely your fault

kthxbai
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

i would enjoy everyones presents if they actually gave me presents.

but i do enjoy each others presence. it makes me feel all warm inside.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Kyle wrote:Sumfan dislikes the way you present yourself on the forum, Peter. You are constantly coming and going.
So you don't like that i don't spend my life on the forum? :confused:
Kyle wrote:You ask to have things deleted and announce in topics that you are leaving... .
That'll be maybe one topic? And that is not the only reason; i didn't want to put together those stuff anymore; it got boring.

Kyle wrote:Is it really needed to advertise the site in every thread?
I have never advertised my (non - existant) site yet.....

Kyle wrote:I'm sure that not every one of your media posts has a password attached to the files, so why do you have to add the whole "Password: if needed" thing?
I say that because i forget which ones i did and didn't do. :sweat:

Kyle wrote:You call for love, but you don't return the favor when you leave the forum 5 seconds after Jordan finally allows me to unban you.
(See Answer #1)

Kyle wrote:I'll probably continue to, but you need to make up your mind if you are staying or leaving.
I told you already that i don't want to go nowhere until my new site is up because i love talking to everyone on here.

MMkay??
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

(Rock) Superstar wrote:So you don't like that i don't spend my life on the forum? :confused:
That's not what anyone was insinuating, Peter, and I think that it was a stupid thing for you to say that. Kyle was saying that it's really gay how you always announce that you're leaving and then you never follow through on it. All you do when you do stupid shit like that is bring down the forum morale. I like you, Peter, but if you say you're leaving one more time, I'm going to make sure that you do leave, forever. To be honest, I'm really sick of your anti-TNS attitude. You claim to love all the people here and talking to them, then why would you leave here when you start your new site? Doesn't make sense to me, dude...
Silent in the trees.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Jordan. wrote:
(Rock) Superstar wrote:So you don't like that i don't spend my life on the forum? :confused:
Kyle was saying that it's really gay how you always announce that you're leaving and then you never follow through on it. to me, dude...
I have only announced that maybe twice (one for football and i just threw in another JIC) I might have talked about my site; but never said i'm leaving here. Now thinking, i said even if i do get a site going i would still come here....
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Jordan. wrote:
Kyle was saying that it's really gay how you always announce that you're leaving and then you never follow through on it. to me, dude...
I have only announced that maybe twice (one for football and i just threw in another JIC) I might have talked about my site; but never said i'm leaving here. Now thinking, i said even if i do get a site going i would still come here....
You seem to have completely missed the point.
Silent in the trees.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Jordan. wrote:
LMAO

He's saying about how you keep saying you will leave. He didn't even mention your website
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Ok. I know what i need to fix so i thinks everyone needs to get laid and if your not going to improve the forum with your post; don't post it
withchappedlips

(Rock) Superstar wrote:Ok. I know what i need to fix so i thinks everyone needs to get laid and if your not going to improve the forum with your post; don't post it
I definitely need to get laid.
I posted my post to explain what people have a problem with in regards to you.
Your response to everything was not what I expected, but I won't bother trying to argue.

[donate][/donate]