Deep Shit

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Madjid

Deep Shit

Post by Madjid »

I might be kinda old for probs like these, but it's happening, and it's as confusing as fuck.
I met this girl in college, she lives like 50 miles away, and she just moved here, We both do buisness management, but she's in first year, and i'm in the third.
Alright she's kinda badass (in a sexy way) and boys have been all over her since day 1, but every one got rejected.
Days later,I talked to her, and she said that she's not looking for a relationship right now, i didn't leave right away, i somehow managed to change the subject and we talked for a long time.... Then she said she would be very happy if we could be friends.
Anyway, i thought that she might have some issues from the past, or the whole moving and college thing is too much for her to handle, so i've been hanging out with her for the past four days and she's just so awesome.
Today, i asked her out one more time, and she said that i'm really perfect for her (she even said i had pretty eyes lol) and that we get along very well,and that i'm funny and all that crap, but it would be awesome if we could just be "best friends" and that's that.
She added something: she said if ever she wanted to start dating again, i'm in the top of her list, in fact my name is the only name in her list.

What's confusing is that i can't really do anything about it, she really likes me already...and i hate this "Best Friend" thing, once you're in the "friends zone" you can never get out.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: Deep Shit

Post by Gibsum 41 »

She sounds really cool which is why you shouldn't pressure her. She might get pissed off and stop talking to you or something. You should do your best to keep her as a friend at least. Just give it some time, it'll come eventually.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

^ I sure hope so.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

Well it depends on what kind of person she is. I know I'd tell her what I'd like to happen betwen the two of us.Acctualy I did that when I was in a similar situation, only that the girl I wanted to be with, was my best friend and I know her very well so we worked it out somehow, and we're cool now.

If I were you I'd ask her why she doesn't want to be in a relationship and work it out. But do this if you think of her character as racional and that's not a quality many women have.

And if you can't be with her, my advice is be her friend as in my experiance woman friends can be priceless.
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

yo this is good for u
u can hang out with her to see if u really want to go out with her :dance:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

just don't bring it up every day, your at the top now don't fall down. Just be friends for now
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

.... and now you play the waiting game...
it's longer than monopoly and risk put together, but unlike those games, you can get laid at the end!!!

unless your playing sexy monopoly/risk. i like them games.....
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

NoReason27 wrote:.... and now you play the waiting game...
it's longer than monopoly and risk put together, but unlike those games, you can get laid at the end!!!

unless your playing sexy monopoly/risk. i like them games.....
:agreed:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Write her a letter of all the sexual things you want to do with her. We all know you enjoy the idea of a 3 way with a dog, and also her chained to a chair in your basement for weeks of non-stop sex. Instead of telling me these things, you should tell her about the possible rape and other sexual related abuse she could be getting herself into... not to mention the bestiality.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]