help

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
HEM
First name: hattie

help

Post by HEM »

I have a problem of which i do not know what to do, so i was hope maybe for some advice, basically my best freind an i were start become more then just freinds and this is happen over a really long time, but now suddenly he does not want to see me at all and is spend all his time going out with some of his old freinds, an i do not want seem demanding i just feel a little rejected and im not really sure what i have done, :sad:
kyle is my great master now i am his n00b, sumfan is my old master he is now with polar bears .

HEM

Re: help

Post by HEM »

i would exept hes not talking to me
kyle is my great master now i am his n00b, sumfan is my old master he is now with polar bears .

iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

write him a letter?
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

by more than friends you mean that you feel something more than just friendship??that situation is well .. hard maybe you both are confused .. or maybe he misses his old friends
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Still Waiting wrote:by more than friends you mean that you feel something more than just friendship??that situation is well .. hard maybe you both are confused .. or maybe he misses his old friends
Yeah, like Andrea said, maybe he just missed his old friends, and you're just getting the impression that he's ignoring you...or maybe he just needs some time to deal with this sudden change in your relashioship, and he's seeking advice from his old buddies.
I would find a way to talk to him if i were you, coz honestly if he's ignoring you, it's his loss not yours :winkwink:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

are you gay or a girl?
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:are you gay or a girl?
She's a girl.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
HEM

Post by HEM »

not that that has anything to do with my problem anyway

the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

Well I can tell you what I did from personal experience. I have this friend we're best friends and she's amazing. Anyway at some point I realised I had strong feelings for her. So when that happened I started freaking out. I didn't know what the hell I should do. So I kinda avoided conversations with her and such till I would figure out what to do next. Then one day I got really pissed at her for no apparent reason and she was confused as fuck. Shortly after my outburst I came to my sences and I talked to her the next day. I explained my behaviour and we talked for hours. After about a week we ended up together. The relationship lasted a week. She apparently has some isues commiting, she said none of her relationships last more than two weeks. After that it took me about 3-4-4,5 months to get over her and now we're back to normal. Since she's my best friend we have these deep conversations from time to time, so one day she tells me that I'm everything she wants in a guy.

How Ironic is that?
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

HEM wrote:not that that has anything to do with my problem anyway
i just wanted to make sure i knew before i said anything...
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Say Anything!
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Say Goodnight wrote:
(Rock) Superstar wrote:
Say Anything!
:devious: :devious: :devious: :hehe:
One of a Kind of Something
HEM

Post by HEM »

So, well things are go from bad to worse.
I managed to meet up with my freind. I try tell him how i feel and i get upset and before he leave, he say he not been able see me as he is spending all his time helping his family, so i feel really bad for being angry at him and when he leave he say he would call me. This all seems good but then i visit my other freind and they are tell me about how he is just go out everynight with different people and how even they have been out with him, (and before he has told me he does not even like them!) so now i do not understand why he lie to me and he still has not call me so i can ask. I have not called him though as i do not know what to say as realy i do not know what to do at all as i am very confused :confusion: