my friend got mad ....

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

my friend got mad ....

Post by Druska »

so i think that my friend is in love( or have some feelings at least )with a guy (who already haves a gf), that's not a problem
the problem is that she is jealous of me cos he¡s a good friend of mine NOTHING else ,
so he asked me this morning if i'd like to accompany him to his home cos he had forgotten something , so i accompained him during our break time at school
back at school she asked me in a total angry way" where the hell did you two go ??why ?? and what you've done ? i said nothing , are you jealous or something ?? she just walked away
the thing is that we haven't talked since this morning , i've been the whole afternoon on the msn and i tried to phone her but she didn't answer ... she's angry with me and idk what i can do ..
Madjid

Re: my friend got mad ....

Post by Madjid »

Basically you've done nothing wrong...I mean the guy is your friend, and you can spend time with him, do stuff..whatever, in the other hand, i understand your lady friend's frustration, she obviously has feelings for this guy, and it's natural if she felt jealous of you two (despite the fact that she knows that nothing is going on) So if i were in your place, i wouldn't blame her and make a big deal out of it, try to contact her and be patient and forgiving, i know exactly what she's going through, and she needs a shoulder to lean on right now.
And try to talk to that dude about her, maybe he can do something....If he can talk to her and explain why they can't be together, i think she'll forget about it.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
stephaniekm
First name: Stephanie K

Post by stephaniekm »

Newbie wrote:Basically you've done nothing wrong...I mean the guy is your friend, and you can spend time with him, do stuff..whatever, in the other hand, i understand your lady friend's frustration, she obviously has feelings for this guy, and it's natural if she felt jealous of you two (despite the fact that she knows that nothing is going on) So if i were in your place, i wouldn't blame her and make a big deal out of it, try to contact her and be patient and forgiving, i know exactly what she's going through, and she needs a shoulder to lean on right now.
And try to talk to that dude about her, maybe he can do something....If he can talk to her and explain why they can't be together, i think she'll forget about it.
^^ agree
haha hello relationship councilor
"In some ways I love everything. It’s less…less of a thing than like, less distinct, less particular. I like things that I like, but I love everything. There’s more choice in like, because even the worse things have things to love in them."
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

stephaniekm wrote:haha hello relationship councilor
Lmfao, you won't be having no problems with me babe :winkwink:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

I agree with Newbie. Try letting her know somehow (like by leaving her a voicemail or something) that there's nothing going on between you and the guy, so she's got nothing to worry about. And explain that you accompanying him home may have "looked and seemed weird", but was really nothing at all, total innocense. Or have the guy talk to her. Either way, be patient, she'll come around.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk