Lying friend.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Omega Myre
Bunkface

Lying friend.

Post by Omega Myre »

Okay, so, I had this really good friend. We got along fabulously, she's really cool. Yeah. Well, about 2 years ago when she still went to my school, she told us all that she was moving out of the country. It really sucked. Last Fall I talked to some people from a different school and I found out that they were friends with my friend who said she had left the country. I emailed her and asked her if she was still in South Dakota. She told me she was. I met up with her 3 weeks ago and she told me that she DID in fact move to Norway, and that she had only recently moved back. Today I got an email from her and she told me that she had moved back to Norway and was living by herself. And she had changed her name to Ashley.

WTF.

Other then the lying thing, she's really fun and cool. I don't know what to tell her anymore. It annoys the Hell out of me, and sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with her.

What should I do?
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Re: Lying friend.

Post by CIRCUITzach »

forget her.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

the best advice i can give you is don't trust her too much
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

watta bitch. Just forget her
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

I don't get it. She moved, then moved back. Then left again and changed her name... :confused:
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Well, maybe talk to her and find out why she was lying. If she is like that, dump her. If there was a deeper reason for it, try to work it out.
adrianSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Adrian

Re: maplestoryer.com

Post by adrianSum »

llh11456 wrote:To everything maple story items there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.I hope you still take the time to run through the rain. no one can ever maple story mesos take away your precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make maple story power leveling memories every day!
bot??
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: maplestoryer.com

Post by LTS »

adrianSum wrote:
llh11456 wrote:To everything maple story items there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven.I hope you still take the time to run through the rain. no one can ever maple story mesos take away your precious memories. So, don't forget to make time and take the opportunities to make maple story power leveling memories every day!
bot??
you know. you can just press the report button and leave it at that. we can all tell it's a bot. no single person would be stupid enough to recognize it for a legitimate post. so quit posting "Bot???" because it's post whoring and it keeps the post after it was deleted so you're technically second hand spamming
One of a Kind of Something