Your Fears

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Ven

Re: Your Fears

Post by Ven »

HilgaMan wrote:Losing all people that I love
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen

Post by the perfect li e »

Well since you have all been posting the fears you've pretty much had since birth,I'm gonna present another sort of
a fear. Anyway one of my greatest fears is that someday there'll be some one that will present to me a couple of arguments that will make me drop everything that I've so firmly believed in all these years. That would really suck. That's like throwing away all these years and in a blink of a second when you realize that your belief sistem was shattered like a pile of bricks stacked one upon another.

Well another that's way less teriffying but still very fearful. That if the thing you know you love to do now doesn't work out for you, that you'll never find another thing that you love to do. And basicly the outcome of that that you'll be a bum, you'll be living your life knowing you've unhappy, you'll repeat the same rutine in a dead-end job and have nothing to look forward when you come home, have no friends to hang out with and or girl to love.

Oh well:) think about it:)
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

awww... there's nothing to fear... but fear itself...

and rabies...
One of a Kind of Something