Reccuring Dream.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.

Reccuring Dream.

Postby Dan on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Hey guys. Im not one to usually express my problems on the internet like this, but this has really fucked with my head.

For the last 3 nights I have had the same dream. I walk into my girlfriends house, and catch her having sex with someone else. This of course, is deeply disturbing for me. The setting every time is the same. I walk through the door, hear some noises, walk down the corridor, and face the door to her room. Its slightly ajar, and closing one eye i look through the door and see her and someone else. I walk through the door and they both shoot apart, and the guy runs out. I get a look at the guy, we make eye contact, he runs off and then the dream ends.

The only difference between each dream is the person who she is doing is different. The first time is was someone She knows in real life, the second time it was someone i knew, but she doesnt know in real life, and the third time it was someone is have never seen before.

The only connection I can make to any real life events is that she has cheated on me before, and although it was with another girl, and they didnt do much, it still really damaged my trust in her. I told her about the dreams and she said that she was sorry for cheating and that i know she'll never do it again.

I was hoping someone here could help me explain what my subconsious is doing. In one website about dreams it said I was suffering from insecurity, anxiety and guilt.

All the best,
Dan
Dan
Billy Spleen
 
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:36 am
Location: Wales
First name: Dan
Age: 17
Gender:
360 Gamer Tag: danthesmith
Instrument 1: Voice
Instrument 2: Drums

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby tomhoppus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:48 pm

if that happnes it will suck

is the person she was having sex with look like this??


http://youtube.com/watch?v=iuAktiLlDO4
Last edited by tomhoppus on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby BrandonCorey on Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:32 pm

I'd say the third person was me but anyway......I'd say when youre going to sleep you keep thinking about the dream and how you will have it again than you dream it so just try your hardest to get your mind off the dream, just watch some movie when your going to sleep or something, i dunno :?
User avatar

BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Location: THE ROCK

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby wiggs1441 on Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:24 pm

Dan wrote:Hey guys. Im not one to usually express my problems on the internet like this, but this has really fucked with my head.

For the last 3 nights I have had the same dream. I walk into my girlfriends house, and catch her having sex with someone else. This of course, is deeply disturbing for me. The setting every time is the same. I walk through the door, hear some noises, walk down the corridor, and face the door to her room. Its slightly ajar, and closing one eye i look through the door and see her and someone else. I walk through the door and they both shoot apart, and the guy runs out. I get a look at the guy, we make eye contact, he runs off and then the dream ends.

The only difference between each dream is the person who she is doing is different. The first time is was someone She knows in real life, the second time it was someone i knew, but she doesnt know in real life, and the third time it was someone is have never seen before.

The only connection I can make to any real life events is that she has cheated on me before, and although it was with another girl, and they didnt do much, it still really damaged my trust in her. I told her about the dreams and she said that she was sorry for cheating and that i know she'll never do it again.

I was hoping someone here could help me explain what my subconsious is doing. In one website about dreams it said I was suffering from insecurity, anxiety and guilt.

All the best,
Dan

Why does that story remind me of Norbit? well anyways i also have some recurring dreams. this one made me take out all my Lava Lamps out of my room. its pretty hard saying but i was stuck in a Lava lamp and it was hot as fuck. then i had like a fucked up seizure.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Image
User avatar

wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3164
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:58 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
First name: Sagiv
Age: 0
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby Dylan on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:42 am

Dan wrote:The only connection I can make to any real life events is that she has cheated on me before, and although it was with another girl, and they didnt do much, it still really damaged my trust in her.


????????

anyways, i think your dream is about you feeling insecure with her after finding her cheating on you. you subconciencely (sp) think of her as a slut/whore and part of you really hates that. you're afraid of her cheating on you again.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."
Image

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
First name: Dylan
Age: 20
Gender:
AKA: NoReason27, 2712
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby tomhoppus on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:42 am

NoReason27 wrote:
Dan wrote:The only connection I can make to any real life events is that she has cheated on me before, and although it was with another girl, and they didnt do much, it still really damaged my trust in her.


????????

anyways, i think your dream is about you feeling insecure with her after finding her cheating on you. you subconciencely (sp) think of her as a slut/whore and part of you really hates that. you're afraid of her cheating on you again.


i actuallly find that part hot
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby BrandonCorey on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:54 am

^ ya same
User avatar

BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Location: THE ROCK

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby Dylan on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:55 am

if guys find it hot when two girls "do stuff", dose that mean girls find it hot when two guys "do stuff"

:shock:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."
Image

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
First name: Dylan
Age: 20
Gender:
AKA: NoReason27, 2712
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby tomhoppus on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 am

NoReason27 wrote:if guys find it hot when two girls "do stuff", dose that mean girls find it hot when two guys "do stuff"

:shock:


no, you were only born snake baby, your not snake baby anymore......


:shock: your not gay are you??
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby Dylan on Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:01 am

no. sometimes i find myself thinking up philosophical thoughts.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."
Image

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
First name: Dylan
Age: 20
Gender:
AKA: NoReason27, 2712
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby xmarryxx on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:52 am

NoReason27 wrote:if guys find it hot when two girls "do stuff", dose that mean girls find it hot when two guys "do stuff"

:shock:


:neutral:
I know plenty of girls who find it hot when guys "do stuff"
myself included.
its not realy that uncommon.

anyway. i think your subconscious is telling you that you think she may do it again. or its just reminding you endlessly of what happened.
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm


if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
User avatar

xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 3:54 am
First name: marry
Age: 100
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Re: Reccuring Dream.

Postby tomhoppus on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Uhh.... :holyshit:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar


Return to Everybody's Got Their Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron