So this girl wants me to drink with her...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:50 am

Byzzy wrote:^^wikipedia...

DUDE, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, IS SHE HOT OR NOT?

IF SHE'S HOT, GET HER DRUNK AND FUCK HER

Ken take this fuckers advice thats brilliant....Im not kidding.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:42 am

it's not that bad, if u want you can drink non alcoholic beer and she can drink the booze so she'll get drunk and u'll be able to do her
Byzzy

 

Postby I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:44 am

thats for guys who arent good lookin enough for girls to do them when not intoxicated... isnt it? :wink:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

 

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:47 am

not really u know
I lived in utah in a city called salt lake city, everyone were so fucking hot but they were also mormons which means they don't have sex so u had to get them drunk to make it worth, it didn't matter wether u were good looking or not
Byzzy

 

Postby I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:48 am

:lol:
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

 

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:49 am

i'm not kidding, that's why i hate mormons
Byzzy

 

Postby Zam on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Byzzy wrote:^^wikipedia...

DUDE, ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, IS SHE HOT OR NOT?

IF SHE'S HOT, GET HER DRUNK AND FUCK HER
It's actually called general knowledge and friends. 3 of my friends are Straight Edge.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good

SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese



*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Zam
Chuck
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:14 am

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:11 pm

that's way fucking retarded, when u grow up you'll look back and regret for what u didn't do when u were younger
Byzzy

 

Postby Phili on Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:09 pm

Some of you actually make me physically sick.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar

Phili
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]

Postby I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:18 pm

Phili wrote:Some of you actually make me physically sick.
who?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

 

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:06 pm

Phili wrote:Some of you actually make me physically sick.
me?

i'm just saying what almost every guy feels

i read once that if there was a guy in an alley or something and a hot chick starts stripping right there and wants to have sex with him, 95% of the male would do it and the other 5% wouldn't
Byzzy

 

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:12 pm

Byzzy wrote:
Phili wrote:Some of you actually make me physically sick.
me?

i'm just saying what almost every guy feels

i read once that if there was a guy in an alley or something and a hot chick starts stripping right there and wants to have sex with him, 95% of the male would do it and the other 5% wouldn't

Thats true actually.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:14 pm

the other 5% wouldn't do it cuz they don't have a condom

i read somewhere, don't remember though
Byzzy

 

Postby Phili on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:41 pm

That's totally different from encouraging someone to take advantage of and rape someone.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar

Phili
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 pm

^^Thats just a suggestion.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Phili on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 pm

That doesn't change it, Tiny.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar

Phili
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 pm

Well us men have different minds than you.
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

Postby Byzzy on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:50 pm

Phili wrote:That's totally different from encouraging someone to take advantage of and rape someone.
i never said to rape her, that's just gross. but he can make babies with her when she's wasted. most of men would do it
Byzzy

 

Postby Phili on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:58 pm

Tiny wrote:Well us men have different minds than you.

Rape amuses all men, does it?

Wow. I never want to go near one of you again, then.

I really don't think it does. I took a self defense course centered specifically on rape that was instructed by a male, and Byzzy clearly does not find this amusing either.

By the way, if you sleep with a girl when she's drunk, legally it counts as rape because neither of you are legally able to consent.
Image
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
User avatar

Phili
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3645
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:42 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
First name: Gavinji
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Clarinet [have envy]

Postby Tiny *[Banned]* on Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:00 am

^^Goody good nut...Boooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Location: In your grandma`s house

PreviousNext

Return to Everybody's Got Their Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests