worst ever

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
shivv_55

worst ever

Post by shivv_55 »

for the past week I've been sick with this sickness i have (dizziness headache nausea) and have had to stay at home most of the time... i saw the doctor (again) and as usual he said there is nothing he can do about it
so i went back to school today and all of the teachers expected me to have finished all the homework and classwork that everyone else had gotten while i was home sick in bed (which i was for most of the week)
so i got a detention... so i come out of my detention and then it gets worse... my boyfriend is waiting for me (who i've been dating for nearly a year) and breaks up with me coz "it's to hard dating someone whos so sick"
so i get home finally... to find my dad who starts having a go at me for having a detention and how he thinks im "pretending to be sick to get out of school work"
i do well at school and am coping with the work so i honestly don't know where he is coming from
and to top all that off it's the 2 year death anniversary of my aunty
i just don't no how to cope with all this... it's getting too much
SWISH'S NOOB
formerly new_girl
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

your pregnant!...seriously though, i don't know take some pepto-bismol? i think it cures all those. except for dizziness. maybe you have vertigo?
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

=[ rough patch in life. this is really mounting up. but here at TNS we're all here for you =] hope things go well over the next week for you, maybe if you find a £20 note on the floor =]
i hope you get well though =[ i know what an illness you can't cure is like, i have chronic insomnia.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

swish wrote:=[ rough patch in life. this is really mounting up. but here at TNS we're all here for you =] hope things go well over the next week for you, maybe if you find a £20 note on the floor =]
i hope you get well though =[ i know what an illness you can't cure is like, i have chronic insomnia.
i have migren, what a fucking pain in the ass, headache almost every day, altho i've changed my way of life towards better and my head aches about once a week the most.
Yah, we're all here for ya, although it won't probably change a thing but i know it's good to talk to somebody every once in a while.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

if you have a headache going on the computer makes it 10x worse

Guest is my noob.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Jonny wrote:if you have a headache going on the computer makes it 10x worse
i know that, even a bright light could make it even worse, i ususally go to sleep then, i haven't had a headache for a while now.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

swish wrote:=[ rough patch in life. this is really mounting up. but here at TNS we're all here for you =] hope things go well over the next week for you, maybe if you find a £20 note on the floor =]
I love suffering from insomnia, gives me time to think bout... stuff...
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

I don't know what to say, just be strong life is hard sometimes and who knows? the next week maybe will get better