I'm planning on killing myself.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
Zam wrote:I'm still thinking it... I wrote a note last night... just in case I really get to the point...
dude...dont do it
if you need to talk
i'm here
i've been through shit before...i do know where you coming from
just hold on...dont let go
seriously...pm if you need to talk...or just want to

(or my aim is King4Aday182)

please...please...please...please
dont
do it
yea dude, we are all hear for you to talk to, i mean i know we met over the internet and we'll 99% probably never meet, but your one of the coolest people ive met, and im sure there are other people on this forum who will agree with me here.

and what Swish said, i wanna ship you over here for a few weeks too! that would be rad!

i love you man! don't leave us!
agreed x 2
and bobbyjames, i COULD have met you at reading and not realised it, so there is still hope for the rest of us =]

hang on zam dude
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
Zam wrote:I'm still thinking it... I wrote a note last night... just in case I really get to the point...
dude...dont do it
if you need to talk
i'm here

dont
do it
yea dude, we are all hear for you to talk to, i mean i know we met over the internet and we'll 99% probably never meet, but your one of the coolest people ive met, and im sure there are other people on this forum who will agree with me here.

and what Swish said, i wanna ship you over here for a few weeks too! that would be rad!

agreed x 2
and bobbyjames, i COULD have met you at reading and not realised it, so there is still hope for the rest of us =]

hang on zam dude
indeed, we should have organised a meet at reading, wuld of been cool to meet a fellow member of tns, and from what ive seen of you, you seem really cool! maybe next year :lol: we'll save up the money together and get Zam a ticket and get him over here for a bit!
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

Can i just ask what you are actually going through that makes you want to kill yourself?

Guest is my noob.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

A lot.... That's all I can say. I really don't want to go into detail...
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

bobbyjames wrote:
swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
dude...dont do it
if you need to talk
i'm here

dont
do it

agreed x 2

hang on zam dude
indeed, we should have organised a meet at reading, wuld of been cool to meet a fellow member of tns, and from what ive seen of you, you seem really cool! maybe next year :lol: we'll save up the money together and get Zam a ticket and get him over here for a bit!
that such an awesome idea!
yeaaa once i get a f***ing job i can save some money to get zam over and for reading next year =]
i'm tom btw.
and yourself BJ?
LOOOL bj ....
but zam dude so much to look forward to!
and i'll miss you =[ please dont go
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

dont do it dude
there isn't anymore of us can ask of you
theres so much more hope for you dude...your only 14
yes, your current situation isnt great...maybe even shit...but you can make it out. you've done it before.You can do again. Don't let go dude, none of want to see you let go.

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please dont do it.

please
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
dude...dont do it
if you need to talk
i'm here

dont
do it

agreed x 2

hang on zam dude
yeaaa once i get a f***ing job i can save some money to get zam over and for reading next year =]
i'm tom btw.
and yourself BJ?
LOOOL bj ....
sounds like a plan then, ill start saving! im daniel btw :D
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

hey danny boy =]
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

bobbyjames wrote:
swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
swish wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
dude...dont do it
if you need to talk
i'm here

dont
do it

agreed x 2

hang on zam dude
i'm tom btw.
and yourself BJ?
LOOOL bj ....
sounds like a plan then, ill start saving! im daniel btw :D
Mehh, you're Bobby to me. ;)
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

grandpa wrote:dont do it dude
there isn't anymore of us can ask of you
theres so much more hope for you dude...your only 14
yes, your current situation isnt great...maybe even shit...but you can make it out. you've done it before.You can do again. Don't let go dude, none of want to see you let go.

please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please dont do it.

please
Yeah, I talked to her last night. Things are getting better.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

there are better ways of getting attention and if a chick doesn't wanna be with you that sux but who would die for a girl?? i say you are nuts

ps: just shoot yourself and finish this stupid thread
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Who said it was cuz a girl, I've got a crush on [apparently], is rejecting me?

By she, I meant my best friend. Gtfo.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

only you can give yourself the answer, youll miss so much out of life if you do, but if you think thats right for you, go jump off a cliff.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Byzzy wrote:there are better ways of getting attention and if a chick doesn't wanna be with you that sux but who would die for a girl?? i say you are nuts

ps: just shoot yourself and finish this stupid thread
dont' be such an asshole
One of a Kind of Something
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

here's my opinion: people who kill themselves are quitters. they are losers who aren't willing to fight throught it. I've had to deal with some serious shit in my life, everything from a near mental breakdown to my mom having major neck surgery and being almost paralyzed, then moving, then the flood, then the car shit, then school, and all of this shit is piling up, but i channel my anger and stuff in other ways. music also helps me alot. damn, i don't know where i would be without music.....
One of a Kind of Something
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

Luke The Spook (sLitheR) wrote:here's my opinion: people who kill themselves are quitters. they are losers who aren't willing to fight throught it. I've had to deal with some serious shit in my life, everything from a near mental breakdown to my mom having major neck surgery and being almost paralyzed, then moving, then the flood, then the car shit, then school, and all of this shit is piling up, but i channel my anger and stuff in other ways. music also helps me alot. damn, i don't know where i would be without music.....
yup

agreed x 2, because byzzy is a complete tosser
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

swish wrote:
Luke The Spook (sLitheR) wrote:here's my opinion: people who kill themselves are quitters. they are losers who aren't willing to fight throught it. I've had to deal with some serious shit in my life, everything from a near mental breakdown to my mom having major neck surgery and being almost paralyzed, then moving, then the flood, then the car shit, then school, and all of this shit is piling up, but i channel my anger and stuff in other ways. music also helps me alot. damn, i don't know where i would be without music.....
yup

agreed x 2, because byzzy is a complete tosser
also agree, ive also had a bit of shit in my life, imo its part of growing up, ive had troubles with my family, turning to drugs, failing at school and losing friends, but i managed to find a way to channel all my anger and fear, and ive got through most of the bad parts of my life, i just feel you need to find a way to channel all of these emotions to turn them around and make you a better person and try and move on, as people have said, you have so much more to live, and from what i know of you already, you seem like an amazing person.

but if shooting byzzy makes you feel any better, go ahead, i wont complain.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

bobbyjames wrote:
he'd do a favor to everyone here.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

bobbyjames wrote:also agree, ive also had a bit of shit in my life, imo its part of growing up, ive had troubles with my family, turning to drugs, failing at school and losing friends, but i managed to find a way to channel all my anger and fear, and ive got through most of the bad parts of my life, i just feel you need to find a way to channel all of these emotions to turn them around and make you a better person and try and move on, as people have said, you have so much more to live, and from what i know of you already, you seem like an amazing person.

i couldnt have said the first part better
and
i second the last part
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

i hate to sound mean but killing yourself is the easy way out.

Guest is my noob.