I've never like asking for help...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Omega Myre
Bunkface

I've never like asking for help...

Post by Omega Myre »

I really don't like asking for help, it's not that I'm terribly proud or anything, I'm just nervous about really telling people anything, but...What the Hell, I'll give it a shot.

So, to start off, since the day I've been born, I've lived all but 2 of the United States, 4 provinces in Canada, and lived in Greece, Russia, Mexico, Columbia, England...You get the idea, due to my father's job. Because it's sort of become common to not stay anywhere for more then 6 months, I've kind of gotten used to being around new people and making friends rather quickly. My problem is, I've learned never to get "Attached" to anyone, mainly because I know I'll be leaving again in a month or two. So, finally, we move somewhere and I let my guard down and get very close to a many people, especially one girl in particular. Unfortunately, after becoming close to her, I find out that SHE'S moving, and I'll probably never see her again. I don't know what to do now. I've developed TERRIBLE fear of abandonment issues from my life, and I might be on the verge of a total mental breakdown. If I was leaving, sure it'd hurt, but I'd get over it, I've done it before, but...Now that things are reversed...I don't know what to do.

I'm dangerously close to giving up on people forever...
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

My best advice is to get her email adress/AIM adress, etc. and try to get in touch with her.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Sum41fan182

Post by Sum41fan182 »

whered u like the best?
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Zam wrote:My best advice is to get her email adress/AIM adress, etc. and try to get in touch with her.
i agree, maybe you will still meet her someday if you'd talk to her alot, know it's not the same, but i think there's nothing you could do about it.
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

i'm selling this as a script to hollywood.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

no way dude, the same happened to me when i was in the US, i came back here so i know what ya feel. Try to forget her is the best, pretend she doesn't exist
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Zam wrote:My best advice is to get her email adress/AIM adress, etc. and try to get in touch with her.
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Tiny wrote:
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

get her number. (if you can).

Guest is my noob.