I'm fucking happy!

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Zam
Chuck

I'm fucking happy!

Post by Zam »

I started listening to blink yesterday after 3-5 months. I can't stop smiling! :D

Blink ftmfw! I mean.. how would you feel if you listened to your favourite band after months of not listening to em?
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

ZOMG! you were listening to them all day yesterday! :shock:
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

So was I today, until I left home and had to come to my cousin's. I'm on his laptop right now.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler

Post by Jon Nolan »

i was listening to "Not Now" today. 8)
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Nice! :D :D :D :D

BLINKMANIA!

I mean... there was a beatlesmania.... so why not?
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler

Post by Jon Nolan »

BLINKMANIA>HULKAMANIA :D
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Jon Nolan wrote:BLINKMANIA>HULKAMANIA :D
Fo sho!
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spanky.
Ma Poubelle
First name: Andy!

Post by Spanky. »

Who's Blink 182?
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Spiderpig wrote:Who's Blink 182?
:|

I am a 13 year old girl. I got stabbed 59 times on the back, got my lips cut off and my eyes poked out.

Because you said you didn't know who blink-182 was the next time you look at yourself on the mirror, I'll be there. I'll be standing with a knife in my hand and will stab you 666 times on the back. I will poke one of your eyes out and eat it. I will then chop your penis off and put it in your ass until I cannot see it.

Pass this message around to at least 5,000,000,000,000,000 individuals in within 5 seconds to avoid this.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Are you serious?
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Zam wrote:

I am a 13 year old girl. I got stabbed 59 times on the back, got my lips cut off and my eyes poked out.

Because you said you didn't know who blink-182 was the next time you look at yourself on the mirror, I'll be there. I'll be standing with a knife in my hand and will stab you 666 times on the back. I will poke one of your eyes out and eat it. I will then chop your penis off and put it in your ass until I cannot see it.

Pass this message around to at least 5,000,000,000,000,000 individuals in within 5 seconds to avoid this.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler

Post by Jon Nolan »

Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

Zam is my secksy n00bz
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

unless you live in a cave, you gotta know these guys.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

Seriously, this is gonna happen to him! Chain mails always come true!! :|
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler

Post by Jon Nolan »

Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

I never bother with tho's
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

Me neither. I use that to threaten people tho. Haha!
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler

Post by Jon Nolan »

Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

me too, then i get the same one a week later lol
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

That's one comfy rock...
Phili is my new mom, and Claudia is my child.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Jon Nolan wrote:
Zam wrote:
Zam wrote:

me too, then i get the same one a week later lol
I usually send 'em back to the starter threatening 'em with blowing their pc's up. Haha.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...