What do you guys think?

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: What do you guys think?

Post by SickofEveryone »

cladam41 wrote:
Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:My grandparents have a 10 year difference in their age, lol hehehe..
That's like one of us going out with a six year old :confusion: :hehe:
Just thought I'd chuck that in there...
4 year olds got some nicce curves :hehe: :silly:
Hahaha! :devious:
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

On a related note, one of my friends saw a girl and commented on the niceness of her arse, my other friend then commented on the fact that she was about six, and a similar thing happened to another of my friends... Why do I surround myself with these people?
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

Wow, reading that sounded like a classic falling in love story.

ask her out for lunch or coffee, and just talk about anything, like ask questions about her so you get to know her better.
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

2712 wrote:good news: we were put in the same group for a project for the next four weeks, bad news; i can't flirt at all. im so awkward! i can talk to girls who i know i won't ask out just fine, when i have an interest in a girl i just can't seem to say anything without feeling like an idiot afterwards. :headbanger:
I'm the same way with girls I like. Just try to find something you both have in common and it'll get easier to talk to her.

I guess that's why all throughout my childhood and teen years I was attracting girls I had no interest in because they were the ones I was more comfortable with and I could be myself. Holy epiphany!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Jeremy Kill wrote: I guess that's why all throughout my childhood and teen years I was attracting girls I had no interest in because they were the ones I was more comfortable with and I could be myself. Holy epiphany!
gives a whole new spin on the phrase "just be yourself". :surprised: :ugeek:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

2712 wrote:good news: we were put in the same group for a project for the next four weeks, bad news; i can't flirt at all. im so awkward! i can talk to girls who i know i won't ask out just fine, when i have an interest in a girl i just can't seem to say anything without feeling like an idiot afterwards. :headbanger:
I totally understand you, that's why my gf had to get me instead. :blush: :hehe: