What do you guys think?

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

What do you guys think?

Post by Dylan »

Okay, so in school there's this one class, PDP, and it's the only classes where students from different programs are combined. there's five levels, and us audio guys are currently in level 3 with a larger number of 3D animation students. we only have class once a week, on wednesday.

anyways, thats the backstory. cutting to the chase, there's this girl in class who is really cute (lets call her Rita) and i want to ask her out. but i want to ask you guys what you think of the situation. what do i mean? read on.

so the first 2 weeks we had class i never really tried to talk to her or whatever, but the third week each of us had to do a presentation about a "successful achievement". i brought in my guitar and played a little bit, because my achievement was teaching myself how to play guitar. after the presentation when we were working on assignments and Rita walked by me and complimented me on my guitar skills. i was mentally flustered and didn't know what to say, and honestly can't really remember what i said, all i know is that i didn't talk to her for long. i probably could have spoke more and made a better impression, but i think i played it cool.

the next week (aka last week), the 3D gamers were handing out some survey sheets that they made for another class. after i filled one from another student with ridiculous answers, i jokingly asked for another one. Rita sweetly handed me her and i joked with her for a minute or so. again, i filled the survey out with retarded answers and handed it back to her. (example i filled in the name Raymond, age 54) she looked through it a little bit and laughed. i wanted to talk with her again semi-privately but class was over fast and i never got a chance to flirt with her more, but i like to think that when she read my survey she laughed and thought of me a little bit. ridiculous, maybe.

so afterwards i thought about adding her to my facebook friends, but i didn't really want to jump the gun or seem creepy. so i waited until i saw that a couple of my friends in the audio program had befriended her. she added me back within the day, then i saw her profile and noticed her birthday. She was born in 1986, while i was born in 1992. That means she is 25, and i just turned 19. i've been confused as to what i should do; should i still try to ask her out, do you think she would reject me just because im 6 years younger? how can i convince her, if she says she's not sure? whats the best course of action. Also, females of TNS (older ones lol, and by "older" i don't mean that you're crazy old ladys, just .... are there any females here that are over 22 year old?) would you consider going out with a guy 6 years younger than you?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: What do you guys think?

Post by FuckT41182 »

ask her out, you don't need any advice from any women here, cause as one woman would date a younger guy, the other one just wouldn't, there is just one way to find out, and the best will be when you find it out by your actions, not by actions of one of your classmates ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Most girls I know like younger guys once they get into their 20's. When they're teenagers they all tend to go for the older dudes, but I've seen a heap of "older" girls date guys your age. To be honest, once you're over 18 and it's no longer jailbait kinda territory, most people will date someone like 5 years older or younger.

Just ask her what she's doing for lunch or something, and if she wants to eat with you...not like a proper date or anything, but alone time where you guys will get to talk a bit more. Also, do it before your friends do lolol
Last edited by Tyler. on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

I don't know mate, right now i wouldn't dat a guy younger than me, but what tyler said is true, once you reach the 19/20 border the gae ain't that important, you see we girls are( usually) more mature than most guys our age during our teen years, that's why we don't usually date younger guys
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Just do it, believe me it's much better than it eating at your mind for months (and in some cases years), whatever the outcome, it is better to know now :happy:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, once you're past the age of 18, then the whole "age is just a number" thing kind of holds true (ie. Demi & Ashton, Hugh Hefner & Whatever Playboy Bunny he's with these days). It's like this girl once said to me when I was 20 and she was 22, "you can't help who you like." So if she likes you enough, I'm sure she'll look past the age.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Yeah, once you're past the age of 18, then the whole "age is just a number" thing kind of holds true (ie. Demi & Ashton, Hugh Hefner & Whatever Playboy Bunny he's with these days). It's like this girl once said to me when I was 20 and she was 22, "you can't help who you like." So if she likes you enough, I'm sure she'll look past the age.
well, you're forgetting one thing, and it is that none of the playboy bunnies really wanted Hugh as their partner, they just needed fame and money ...

also, I'm still not sure if gayshton hasn't used DM to get fame as well, ya know, acting like a good husband while fucking young chicks secretly, and only now it got revealed ...

but other than that what you're saying is true :winkwink:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

I've got older gf, I'm with her for almost 5 months now. Go for it.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

my mother was in 8th grade when my father was in 1st grade
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

good news: we were put in the same group for a project for the next four weeks, bad news; i can't flirt at all. im so awkward! i can talk to girls who i know i won't ask out just fine, when i have an interest in a girl i just can't seem to say anything without feeling like an idiot afterwards. :headbanger:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

2712 wrote:good news: we were put in the same group for a project for the next four weeks, bad news; i can't flirt at all. im so awkward! i can talk to girls who i know i won't ask out just fine, when i have an interest in a girl i just can't seem to say anything without feeling like an idiot afterwards. :headbanger:
yup i know how you feel
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

2712 wrote:good news: we were put in the same group for a project for the next four weeks, bad news; i can't flirt at all. im so awkward! i can talk to girls who i know i won't ask out just fine, when i have an interest in a girl i just can't seem to say anything without feeling like an idiot afterwards. :headbanger:
well at least you got lucky enough to be put in the same group eh? :happy: just relax when ur around her. play it cool :2cool4u:. If ur nervous- dont show it....cause if u do, she's gonna get shy too. And then its just awkward. So- just think. You got this. I believe in you man!!! :glad:
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

My (now ex) gf was older, wasn't a problem!
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

cladam41 wrote:
well at least you got lucky enough to be put in the same group eh? :happy: just relax when ur around her. play it cool :2cool4u:. If ur nervous- dont show it....cause if u do, she's gonna get shy too. And then its just awkward. So- just think. You got this. I believe in you man!!! :glad:
Yep, I have the exact same problem, just do what I do and act all blase and be in control of the conversation, make things that wouldn't normally be funny seem hilarious by the way you say it, take an interest and get to know her more and drop he little compliments about various things then before you know it (hopefully) you'll be her little toyboy :2cool4u: Just don't fall into the friend zone :silly: All this coming from an eternally single dude, but it seems like good advice (I think) :glad:
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

My grandparents have a 10 year difference in their age, lol hehehe..
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

SickofEveryone wrote:My grandparents have a 10 year difference in their age, lol hehehe..
That's like one of us going out with a six year old :confusion: :hehe:
Just thought I'd chuck that in there...
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:My grandparents have a 10 year difference in their age, lol hehehe..
4 year olds got some nicce curves :hehe: :silly:
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

cladam41 wrote:
Well I suppose if there's grass on the pitch you play ball, unfortunately for you there is no grass on her pitch :hehe:
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

cladam41 wrote:
Well I suppose if there's grass on the pitch you play ball, unfortunately for you there is no grass on her pitch :hehe:
that made no sense at all....i really didnt get it. haha......?

awks
Jables
Chuck

Post by Jables »

cladam41 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
that made no sense at all....i really didnt get it. haha......?

awks
You may get it if you've seen the inbetweeners?

Edit: Basically, the grass on the pitch represents the presence of females and the 'playing ball' is presumably self explanatory, the part about there being no grass on her pitch means that she's young and so has no pubes.
Wow explaining it like that just completely killed it
Wow