Sad

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Sad

Post by Dylan »

Shiv wrote: so you can go fuck yourself
hey, no need for that.

@Heather:
something is wrong with those guys if they don't think your beauty, intellect and talent is attractive. Their loss, really.

@Riley:
i also watched that speech, and it gave some things to think about.

and to all of you saying that things will turn out for the better, i have no doubt they will. I've tried actively to change things, and i've also tried passively and nothing seems to be working. i don't feel like actively trying to change things again, unless im sure it will turn out good in my favour. but thats my problem; i feel that because nothing has changed, i don't want to try and change them.

@Jeremy
great post, thanks man. also, Lol at "Jessica kill#2" especially the #2 part, haha.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Jeremy Kill wrote: Now, as far as being yourself goes, that's never a bad thing. However, sometimes you have to make small changes to get to where you want to go, like changes to your personality.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shiv wrote:
Druska wrote:
Shiv wrote:first of all, i was exactly like you with alcohol. get wasted. sware to god, its not as bad as you think. its fun. however, get wasted with friends. dont just drink alone with yourself, because alcohol is a depressant, it WILL make you worse.

just so you know getting wasted leads to hangover, and hangover aren't cool
Shiv wrote: just try and be outgoing, and try and do what everyone else does. i know some people like being an individual, but you fit in a whole lot more if you do what everyone else is doing lol
alright i think that's stupid but that just me liking to be my own self, no offense
no. hangovers are only if you dont drink water. if when you're done drinking if you chug water when you're done, you wont get a hangover. second, i express my individuality in other ways, such as the way i dress. but i do things other people want to do.

so you can go fuck yourself
so then I'm better than you, I always do what I wanna do and people still wanna hang out with me, even when I splash them in the face with words of hating their music, lifestyles, stupidity ...

wtf, some motherfucker will tell someone on the internet to go fuck herself, I would kill shits like you, in personal life they act and do what they're told and on the internet they're bosses, great
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim

Post by Shiv »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shiv wrote:
Druska wrote:
Shiv wrote:first of all, i was exactly like you with alcohol. get wasted. sware to god, its not as bad as you think. its fun. however, get wasted with friends. dont just drink alone with yourself, because alcohol is a depressant, it WILL make you worse.

Shiv wrote: just try and be outgoing, and try and do what everyone else does. i know some people like being an individual, but you fit in a whole lot more if you do what everyone else is doing lol
alright i think that's stupid but that just me liking to be my own self, no offense
no. hangovers are only if you dont drink water. if when you're done drinking if you chug water when you're done, you wont get a hangover. second, i express my individuality in other ways, such as the way i dress. but i do things other people want to do.

so then I'm better than you, I always do what I wanna do and people still wanna hang out with me, even when I splash them in the face with words of hating their music, lifestyles, stupidity ...

wtf, some motherfucker will tell someone on the internet to go fuck herself, I would kill shits like you, in personal life they act and do what they're told and on the internet they're bosses, great
i'm giving him advice, he can listen to whoever the fuck he wants. that doesnt mean you get to take fucking shots at me brosky
seriously, jesus christ

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shiv wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shiv wrote:
Druska wrote:

i'm giving him advice, he can listen to whoever the fuck he wants. that doesnt mean you get to take fucking shots at me brosky
seriously, jesus christ
sorry bro, but I just can't help myself here, telling a girl to go fuck herself when she didn't offend you in any way, and she wasn't really using any curse words, is kinda stupid ...

also saying that hangover can be cured so easily, wtf, just because it works with you doesn't mean that everyone just drinks a glass of water and will be alright
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shiv wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shiv wrote:
Druska wrote:

seriously, jesus christ
sorry bro, but I just can't help myself here, telling a girl to go fuck herself when she didn't offend you in any way, and she wasn't really using any curse words, is kinda stupid ...

also saying that hangover can be cured so easily, wtf, just because it works with you doesn't mean that everyone just drinks a glass of water and will be alright
i'm sorry, i've been been drinking every weekend for 3 years in college, getting drunk off my balls. i haven't had a hangover yet. do you even know what a hangover is caused by? alcohol causes you to be dehydrated, therefore, when you wake up the morning you are extremely dehydrated, which causes you to have a hangover. if you chug lots of water before you sleep you will not have a hangover. stop disrespecting the adults of this forum

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shiv wrote:i'm sorry, i've been been drinking every weekend for 3 years in college, getting drunk off my balls. i haven't had a hangover yet. do you even know what a hangover is caused by? alcohol causes you to be dehydrated, therefore, when you wake up the morning you are extremely dehydrated, which causes you to have a hangover. if you chug lots of water before you sleep you will not have a hangover. stop disrespecting the adults of this forum
well, are you fucking dumb ? human beings are different, some are stupid like you, some are not, some have strong organisms, some don't, hence every human being reacts to alcohol a different way, some people have never had a single sign of a hangover, even when they drink hard as fuck ... I know at least 2 people who CAN'T avoid hangover even though they have read about every possible prevention, with drinking water being one of them ...

I have never had a hangover as I never drink, but as I go out many nights I meet drunk people and some times I help them to find their home, and I tell you many of them drink water before they go to sleep, cause I make them, but they still feel like shit in the morning

maybe it might be a new thing for you, but some people might get the flu and some might not, just as some people can prevent hangovers and some just fucking can't ...
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Shiv wrote:stop disrespecting the adults of this forum
So you're an adult? Anyways, respect is earned, not demanded and as far as I can see you've done nothing to deserve it.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
So you're an adult? Anyways, respect is earned, not demanded and as far as I can see you've done nothing to deserve it.
he probably doesn't realize that his words say that we should respect Charlie Sheen just because he's old ...
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Shiv »

FuckT41182 wrote:
he probably doesn't realize that his words say that we should respect Charlie Sheen just because he's old ...
its immature dumbshits like you that made this site a fucking shitstorm
this site sucks now. congratulations

Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Now now children. Play nice.

This guy has some serious concerns. Let's not be douchey or the banhammer will come out.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

Shiv wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Both of ya'll need to chill out, seriously. This is not about you two. Chill.
stevo32
Billy Spleen
First name: Alessio

Post by stevo32 »

Shiv wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
This is one of the best website on a music band i know, and i'm an adult, a real one i mean.

Back to the topic, man enjoy your life : the most important thing is health, if you have it well all you have to do is enjoy your life, giving a fuck about what other people think of you and be yourself. If you want something , take it. Remember watching your life as a spectator is not living, you have to be the main character of your life.
Last edited by stevo32 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm my worst enemy
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shiv wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
you have a point, you're right, your opinion is based on facts and your intelligence makes me admire you, fuck off though
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake wrote:Now now children. Play nice.

This guy has some serious concerns. Let's not be douchey or the banhammer will come out.
DId nobody see this post?
[donate][/donate]
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

This went from Sad to Mad
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

RileSum wrote:This went from Sad to Mad
i was just gonna say it turned into a whole different kind of sad. :holyshit:
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

2712 wrote:
RileSum wrote:This went from Sad to Mad
i was just gonna say it turned into a whole different kind of sad. :holyshit:
IT's time... :suicide:
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Shiv, I hope you can re-read your posts in this thread in a few months and realize what a jerk you sound like. People are disrespecting the "adults" of this forum? Are you kidding me? The first person to take ANY shot at ANYONE was you when you told Druska to fuck herself.

Look, everyone on this forum is at an even playing field. Unless your name is Jake or Nic, you are pretty much even. You aren't superior to Druska, FuckT41182, or anyone else on this website. Go get a reality check, because you aren't jesus christ, and you aren't anywhere near as special as you seem to think you are.

I get it, this forum isn't as "cool" to you as it was a year, two years ago. We all have seen the ups and downs of the website. Every single one of us that has a couple thousand posts and has called this place home for a couple of years can pick out a time that was our favorite on this website, and I doubt many of them are current. You have to realize that as a forum ages, so do the members. A lot of the members here grew up, found new interests. Not all of us have a plethora of time to sit behind a computer screen and talk about the same topics over and over again. This website grew and reached its' peak already, and the fact that we still have a number of active users is actually pretty phenomenal considering how little Sum 41 is doing to gain itself mainstream attention. You aren't doing anything productive when you storm into threads making an ass of yourself.

This place is a shitstorm now? Cool, so stop coming on here already. Find yourself a better place to spend your time on the computer since this site doesn't meet your standards.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]