Sad

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re: Sad

Post by Tyler. »

Chiming in late but the only person disrespecting an adult was Shiv telling Druska to fuck herself...I don't understand what he's been going on about the last page...can you explain bro?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Back on topic or 12-hours banning will be done!
[donate][/donate]
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

A seagull shat on me today and then I did terribly on a Chemistry test, I'm sad due to these events, is that on topic? :silly:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:A seagull shat on me today and then I did terribly on a Chemistry test, I'm sad due to these events, is that on topic? :silly:
you're not implying a connection between a seagull shitting on you and your disability to learn Chemistry, are you ? ...

and the topic was about emotional problems, if you're stressed out just because a bird took a shit on you and you fucked up some test, then you're on topic :winkwink:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Back on topic or 12-hours banning will be done!
I felt my post was necessary. Nobody really made a post as clear as mine was towards Shiv. Whatever. I sent a PM immediately after posting it to 27 apologizing for being so off topic.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Big Sean wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Back on topic or 12-hours banning will be done!
I felt my post was necessary. Nobody really made a post as clear as mine was towards Shiv. Whatever. I sent a PM immediately after posting it to 27 apologizing for being so off topic.
I wasn't including you. Both you and Jake asked to stop and both of you were ignored.
[donate][/donate]
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

listen to this song. itll change your life.
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b
upperclasszero
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Jake
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by upperclasszero »

Big Sean wrote:Shiv, I hope you can re-read your posts in this thread in a few months and realize what a jerk you sound like. People are disrespecting the "adults" of this forum? Are you kidding me? The first person to take ANY shot at ANYONE was you when you told Druska to fuck herself.

Look, everyone on this forum is at an even playing field. Unless your name is Jake or Nic, you are pretty much even. You aren't superior to Druska, FuckT41182, or anyone else on this website. Go get a reality check, because you aren't jesus christ, and you aren't anywhere near as special as you seem to think you are.

I get it, this forum isn't as "cool" to you as it was a year, two years ago. We all have seen the ups and downs of the website. Every single one of us that has a couple thousand posts and has called this place home for a couple of years can pick out a time that was our favorite on this website, and I doubt many of them are current. You have to realize that as a forum ages, so do the members. A lot of the members here grew up, found new interests. Not all of us have a plethora of time to sit behind a computer screen and talk about the same topics over and over again. This website grew and reached its' peak already, and the fact that we still have a number of active users is actually pretty phenomenal considering how little Sum 41 is doing to gain itself mainstream attention. You aren't doing anything productive when you storm into threads making an ass of yourself.

This place is a shitstorm now? Cool, so stop coming on here already. Find yourself a better place to spend your time on the computer since this site doesn't meet your standards.
this was the most inspirational thing i've ever read on this site. I don't come on here as often as I used to, and while i am nostalgic of the site 3 years ago when i was new, I still think this is one of the most impressive fan sites I've ever seen.
Children of the beast embrace,
To scorn and the human race,
Consume the light that hugs the earth,
And aid the womb in giving birth,
To a group that will appear,
And guide you through this final year,
The dark armies then will come,
When the sum is 41

WillySpleen is my n00b