Uhhhh

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: Uhhhh

Post by Jake-41 »

Jake-41 wrote:Listen to me.

.. Do it. Or you're gay. End of.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Zomg she won't even have boobs dude. Wait like 2-3 years
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Tyler. wrote:Zomg she won't even have boobs dude. Wait like 2-3 years
it's funny, just yesterday I visited my friend so that she could cut my hair, and there was her cousin, her cousin was only 12 years old, yet 175 CM tall and she had boobs bigger than many of the girls I know, she looked like she was 16, if you judged only by her figure you could say 18,19 ... and no, she wasn't fat at all ...

everyone grows faster these days XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:Zomg she won't even have boobs dude. Wait like 2-3 years
it's funny, just yesterday I visited my friend so that she could cut my hair, and there was her cousin, her cousin was only 12 years old, yet 175 CM tall and she had boobs bigger than many of the girls I know, she looked like she was 16, if you judged only by her figure you could say 18,19 ... and no, she wasn't fat at all ...

everyone grows faster these days XD
She must've eaten a shitload of breast fillet chicken already. I know another girl who's family ate it constantly and she was skinny with gigantic boobs at like 17
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

i think it was kyle who said it if you're comfortable,do it, you're both minors,nothing ilegal, at least not in my country
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

This kid, ( not chick, kid) is BERSERK!
Stay away from her man, don't be all Dr.Phil and trying to help her out "emotionally", if you don't wanna fuck her, stay away from her.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

2712 wrote:1) type normal. i realize that english may not be your first language, but please talk normal.

2) she's 14 years old? sounds likes she's already had sex before. just do it, you two will never amount to anything more. better to get it out of the way early. plus you're kinda ugly, so go for it.

just wait two years, she's gonna be one of those REALLY slutty girls who will have fucked everyone. why not be one of the first?

/badadvice
sorry it was 1am and I wasn't that clearly focused plus I wrote that all with mobile phone. So sorreyhhhhhZZZZ!?!?!?+ And haha yeah agree, I'm not the best looking guy out there, haven't seen the guy who's judging tho:S

Anywaaays I said that I'm not really in for it now she was ok with it and everything. Thanks for all the advice helped me alot to think. More than my friends they were just laughing about and all that! gee...
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

Just do it, but nobody should know. then you should have sex with her, but nobody knows.. also no texting!

and then when shit happens, say that you didn't do anything and go to the police to say that she is lying and that you are really hurt and you sue her..

equals double win. you fucked her and you get some money (if you lucky)

(I'm not evil, I just don't have a heart sometimes..)

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Stef wrote:Just do it, but nobody should know. then you should have sex with her, but nobody knows.. also no texting!

and then when shit happens, say that you didn't do anything and go to the police to say that she is lying and that you are really hurt and you sue her..

equals double win. you fucked her and you get some money (if you lucky)

(I'm not evil, I just don't have a heart sometimes..)

Even I know this is not the way to go, lol.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

patenttiftw wrote: sorry it was 1am and I wasn't that clearly focused plus I wrote that all with mobile phone. So sorreyhhhhhZZZZ!?!?!?+ And haha yeah agree, I'm not the best looking guy out there, haven't seen the guy who's judging tho:S
dude. it was a joke. not the first part, the second part. you should have read the little "/badadvice" i put at the end of my post. the worst thing a guy can do is not think he's good looking. even if you may not be attractive, don't think about it too much, girls like guys with confidence rather than appearance most times. i wish i had followed my own advice when i was in high school lol.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

2712 wrote:
patenttiftw wrote: sorry it was 1am and I wasn't that clearly focused plus I wrote that all with mobile phone. So sorreyhhhhhZZZZ!?!?!?+ And haha yeah agree, I'm not the best looking guy out there, haven't seen the guy who's judging tho:S
dude. it was a joke. not the first part, the second part. you should have read the little "/badadvice" i put at the end of my post. the worst thing a guy can do is not think he's good looking. even if you may not be attractive, don't think about it too much, girls like guys with confidence rather than appearance most times. i wish i had followed my own advice when i was in high school lol.
Ahhh! Kind of hard to recognise this kind of jokes sometimes haha. So this was good advice then eh!? Seems like a one thanks.
Last edited by patenttiftw on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.