Has anyone ever lost their beat friend???

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
sum41kicksass

Has anyone ever lost their beat friend???

Post by sum41kicksass »

I have, and I haven't been coping well, it's just she was the kind of friend, who I did everything with. She parted from me, because she started dating this guy, who i knew just wanted in her pants, and she didn't listen, and ended up giving it all to him, then he fucked her over, and then I thought she would turn back into the old person she was, but she is still trying to act like someone she is not, and hasn't talked to me in months. But here's the thing, a few months ago, I was being bullied as fuck, and harassed, and I was like BEGGING her to be there for me, so I could be with someone I trusted and not feel so alone, and she just ignored me, and I was feeling pretty suicidal, anywho I've started therpy, and all, and music helped alot to, I dono I'm aware this form is 90% males! But have you ever lost your best friend
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re: Has anyone ever lost their beat friend???

Post by Tyler. »

I lost one of my (guy) best friends last year after school finished. He was singer in our band then he just drifted away after school finished. Apparently he told one of my other friends that "our personalities just didn't match enough, our friendship was just out of convenience of being at the same school and classes" and that's the reason he stopped hanging out with me and some of our other friends. I was friends with him for 7 years.

Also my girlfriend was my best friend. Before I dated her she liked me for like 8 months. I didn't like her as more than a friend but we became best friends. Then all of a sudden I fell for her. After a year dating she broke up with me and we've drifted away. It's really sad.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Well, I used to hang out with this group of friends but one girl was so fucking annoying, she expected everyone to do exactly what she wanted to do, and if we didn't she was mad all day. All the other girls we're following her like dogs, but I'm not like that so I told her not to be such an arrogant spoiled bitch, lots of drama followed and then I broke with that group. I haven't spoken to them since, expect for one girl who's still my friend. Well I got over it and I made new friends. But I still hate that bitch. lol.
Last edited by lisaNL on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I wish I had a beat friend, I get home from work sometimes and I just want to beat the shit out of someone. having someone sitting at home waiting for that would be perfect.

I tried it on my girlfriend but she lobbed a brick at my face.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I've lost my best friend twice infact and it was all because me girlfriend at the time as jealous. My best friend is a lassie and we actually went out for a few months but things never worked out well but we stayed friends - this was about 6-7 years ago. One of the major disadvantages of having a member of the opposite sex as a best friend is getting a girlfriend that doesn't get jealous because I'm spending time with another "lassie". It was my girlfriend that actually tore me and my friend apart but I finally came to my senses after a few months and chucked her. Now me and her are, I believe the right term is, BOMAs.

Try not to be to harsh towards her. I can't say first-hand but she could be just very upset and ashamed and this could be her way of dealing with it. I'm sure you will work things out eventually. Time is good like that.
Bobbyjames wrote:I wish I had a beat friend, I get home from work sometimes and I just want to beat the shit out of someone. having someone sitting at home waiting for that would be perfect.

I'm surprised you still have balls.
[donate][/donate]
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Oh yes "my best friend " made out with the guy i fancied, bitch
sum41kicksass

Post by sum41kicksass »

Bobbyjames wrote:I wish I had a beat friend, I get home from work sometimes and I just want to beat the shit out of someone. having someone sitting at home waiting for that would be perfect.

You know what, blame it on the iPhone :/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

you can't change her back, she's a total fucking useless human being now, let her fuck up her life if she wants it ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

sum41kicksass wrote:

You know what, blame it on the iPhone :/
:winkwink:
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

My cousin used to be the most important person in my life. I loved seeing her and spending time with her (though since we live in different towns that didn't happen too often. Also we had a dog and she was allergic, so that made things a bit more complicated too.) She's the same age as me so I've known her as long as I can remember. We used to write letters to each others, send e-mails, text or make phone calls really often. Then about 4 years ago, she stopped replying to my letters etc. I tried staying in contact with her, but she didn't really seem to want to be my friend anymore. That made me feel awful at the time, but since it's been quite a long time I've gotten over it. I've met her a few times since, but it's like we don't even know each other anymore. It's quite sad how things turned out. As a child I thought she'd be my friend forever.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Druska wrote:Oh yes "my best friend " made out with the guy i fancied, bitch
My best friend did this once -the chick ended up never talking to him again and I'm still friends with her so it's not all bad...I hated him for a while, but got over it. However this is the guy that now drifted away from our group.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Tyler. wrote:
Druska wrote:Oh yes "my best friend " made out with the guy i fancied, bitch
My best friend did this once -the chick ended up never talking to him again and I'm still friends with her so it's not all bad...I hated him for a while, but got over it. However this is the guy that now drifted away from our group.
It didn't end up well in my case, I almost punched her, luckily one of my friends stepped in and got me out, I hated her , I really hated her, now i realise how childish i was, it took me awhile to be civil around her, we're not friends anymore, she's pretty fucked up now, when we parted ways she started to smoke weed and date some gypsy guy, karma is a bitch isn't she?
CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

Post by CIRCUITzach »

[img]1&theater[/img]
my best friend since 7th grade, she hogs the bed :hehe:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

At this current time I'm still friends with my best friend, we've been friends since we were 4 or 5 years old. We didn't even go to the same school, but I hung out with him more than I did with my own classmates. We had a falling out sometime when we were 12-13 for pointless bullshit, he was just hanging around a bunch of assholes, but everyone at that time was hitting puberty so I guess we were all a bunch of assholes. We reconnected in high school, but we hardly hung out together. Usually just in the cafeteria was when I'd see or talk to him. Just in the past year was when we've been hanging out the most. Whenever I'm partying in the city, he lets me crash at his place. We get drunk, make food and watch Louis CK at 2am. We basically do the same things we did as kids except modified for adults... such as: videogames consist of Killzone 3 instead of Super Mario, "dress-up" is a costume party at a bar and getting drunk, talking about girls we have a crush on in class become talks of "who was that girl at the show last night? I would totally bang her," and going to a 3D movie becomes going to a 3D movie... after smoking a little weed.

I don't think I can speak much for anyone, but I think it all depends on how long you've been friends and the quality of that friendship whether or not you can reconnect again. I agree with what Boni said. It could be her way of coping. People can have weird ways of coping with things. Maybe she just wants to be alone.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I'm drifting apart from some of my once close friends. The 3 that I'm growing apart from are car crazy, all they talk about and do are cars, and it's kinda boring. I don't like hanging out with them that much anymore, they are just so boring and immature it's ridiculous. All I do is complain to others about everything they do which shouldn't be that way, but it's just a waste of my time to be around them all the time. Also, I was close to losing my best friend recently. Last week we had a big stupid fight because I was dumb and wanted to go smoke weed instead of hang out with him, and him and his girlfriend said they don't associate with people like that. I'm glad we got over that though, we are too close to let something like that break us apart.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

These stories are fucking depressing! Except for Jeremy's, which sounds really fun.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:These stories are fucking depressing! Except for Jeremy's, which sounds really fun.
They tend to be.
[donate][/donate]
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

I think everyone has a story like this. My mom likes to joke around that my best friend and I were friends even before birth, since our moms were in the same hospital. She moved 100 kilometers away, I thought it would change her, change our friendship but it didn't. When we hang out after months of not seeing it's like we never parted at all. She is the only person in the world who I care about that hasn't hurt me, ever.
My other former best friend, well...She moved too, but merely a few kilometers which shouldn't really affect anyone much, but she changed a lot after getting a new boyfriend. We hardly meet anymore and when we do then it's so hard to talk about something. There's always awkward silences and me trying to find some conversation. Meh, I guess it really depends on a person and how easily he/she is affected. It kind of sucks, especially when thinking about all the shit we pulled together when we were younger. And though I thought of her as a best friend- she never saw me as one. When she contacts me on FB or MSN it seems it's only after seeing that I've started to move on. Which is what I suggest you to do, there's really nothing else.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't know, my best friend is my cousin, we know each other since we were born, and we're still pretty doing the same shit we've been doing since our birth, we don't like to let ourselves down, that's why we don't ;)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

My best friend used to be my cousin, we were only born 6 months apart so we were always in school together. but the problem was that he lived in town, and i lived out of town. as we went through middle school (ie grade 7-9) things started to change. he wasn't doing too well in school, and started hanging out with the other kids that also weren't doing good. he started smoking probably when he was 13 or 14, and he nearly failed most of his classes- though in that school, nobody failed unless it was REALLY bad, so the teachers mercy passed him into grade 10.

but in grade ten, we all get shifted into the only high school in town where students from the catholic schools and public schools meet. now in highschool we still tried to hang out in whichever classes we had together, but we didn't have much and it decreased through each semester because he failed classes and had to take them again- no free rides this time. and whichever class we had together was always hit and miss because if it was in the morning, he used to sleep through class. he always said he had massive migraines, but that was probably from his unhealthy lifestyle. eventually, i stopped caring wether he passed his classes or not because it really wasn't my problem. finally last year, i graduated and he didn't. and i think halfway through this year he dropped out or failed again. we still talk and have fun at family events and what-not, but it isn't the same.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!