My girl problem

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Re: My girl problem

Post by Tyler. »

Does it feel like she acts herself around you but different around others because she wants to be popular? Fuck I hate it when girls are like that.

Anyway, I think that if you are going to regret forgetting about her then don't do it. You always need to do what you want, even if it's the stupid idea or possibly the bad idea. You might get hurt along the way but if you get her out of your life then realise it was a bad idea there's no going back really.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Winton89 wrote:
Ari Gold wrote:I need an invite to one of these "naked parties".
And be surrounded by naked guys? Cool story bro.
I appreciate the honest and helpful answers.
you say it like being surrounded by naked guys is a bad thing.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

Ari Gold wrote:
Winton89 wrote:
:2cool4u:
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Ari Gold wrote:
Winton89 wrote:
You never fail to amaze me...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm here to amaze and amuse.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Ari Gold wrote:I'm here to amaze and amuse.
You're good at both
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I was expecting him to write something like that,but it's understandable,as I would write exactly the same thing
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Winton89
Hooch
First name: Conor
360 Gamer Tag: Winton89
PSN ID: DYNAmonkeys
Instrument 1: Your Mom
Instrument 2: My 360 controller

Post by Winton89 »

Tyler. wrote:Does it feel like she acts herself around you but different around others because she wants to be popular? Fuck I hate it when girls are like that.

Anyway, I think that if you are going to regret forgetting about her then don't do it. You always need to do what you want, even if it's the stupid idea or possibly the bad idea. You might get hurt along the way but if you get her out of your life then realise it was a bad idea there's no going back really.
That's what I'm scared of. I feel like if I stop talking/hanging out with her all together then we'll fall out. I'm more afraid of losing my best friend than never getting this girl to like me.
Still Waiting wrote:final countdown is one of the best songs eva written
Wait! I can haz a twitter 0_o
http://twitter.com/Conorcopia

AND a facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ConorDavidThompson
CHARLEY <3
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Winton89 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:Does it feel like she acts herself around you but different around others because she wants to be popular? Fuck I hate it when girls are like that.

That's what I'm scared of. I feel like if I stop talking/hanging out with her all together then we'll fall out. I'm more afraid of losing my best friend than never getting this girl to like me.
your criteries for a best friend are pretty low then :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Winton89 wrote:

that's your answer. if you're more scared of losing her as a friend then you just need to focus on the friendship. as hard as it sounds right now, you need to get over her, move on. I've been there, and it sucks. but I got over it and I moved on and I'm happier now than I've ever been.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

I swear nearly every girl has a phase of their teenage life usually when they figure out they're hot and go for guys they shouldn't. Maybe she's during that phase and she'll come around in a year or something. I know a lot of girls who were real bitches that went for the wrong guys when they were 15-17 and now at 20 they're really nice girls that have been with guys in long relationships.

Also, I'll accept insults from any girls in here because I just stereotyped really bad lol.
Last edited by Tyler. on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Tyler. wrote:I swear nearly every girl has a phase of their teenage life usually when they figure out they're hot and go for guys they shouldn't. Maybe she's during that phase and she'll come around in a year or something. I know a lot of girls who were real bitches that went for the wrong guys when they were 15-17 and now at 20 they're really nice girls that have been with guys in long relationships.

Also, I'll accept insults from any girls in here because I just stereotyped really bad lol.
I don't forgive puberty,she was a bitch,I wasn't,she can suck a dick
keefer
First name: Keefe

Post by keefer »

I have the same deal, I'm crazy about this girl, and we're tight. But she has a boyfriend, and it kills me to see them together. As far as I know, there's no way to change her path without wrecking what we have.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Tyler. wrote:I swear nearly every girl has a phase of their teenage life usually when they figure out they're hot and go for guys they shouldn't. Maybe she's during that phase and she'll come around in a year or something. I know a lot of girls who were real bitches that went for the wrong guys when they were 15-17 and now at 20 they're really nice girls that have been with guys in long relationships.

honestly i never had that phase, but that just me not giving afuck about my look (well most of the time)
Jamie
First name: Jaimy
Instrument 1: Piano
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Jamie »

You´re beating yourself up mate. Situations in like, movies, where the girl suddenly realizes OH EM GEE THE RIGHT GUY WAS YOU ALL ALONG rarely happen. This is one of those phases which you might hate yourself for later, so I suggest you quit now. To get closure tell her you don't want to have her anymore. Even if you still do, if you act like you don't it'll be easier to get over her. Don't get slapped around by yourself.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Go for it. What's the worst that could happen?

Apart from that.