My girl problem

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Winton89
Hooch
First name: Conor
360 Gamer Tag: Winton89
PSN ID: DYNAmonkeys
Instrument 1: Your Mom
Instrument 2: My 360 controller

My girl problem

Post by Winton89 »

I don't think this is the first time I'm posted in here about a girl problem. But here I go.
I really like this girl. I have since October. But she doesn't like me back. And she's pretty much my best friend. I hang out/talk with her a lot. I've done everything right to this girl. I've been nice to her, I've been sweet, and I even bought her a rose on Valentines day, cause I didn't think it was right for a pretty girl like her to not have a valentine. But she still doesn't like me. She recently started hanging out with this other guy who seems like a complete tool. He does ecstasy, and has "naked parties" where he invites his friends and their girlfriends over and the guys wear towels and the girls wear their underwear. And she knows that I like her. But she's a really big flirt, and when we hang out alone, we end up holding hands and cuddling on either my bed or the couch. We have so much fun together. And I'm okay with her liking someone else, cause I know that she won't do anything about it. But I just don't want her to get hurt by anyone. I had a serious talk with her today about how I feel towards her. And she admitted that she just likes the physical side to the relationship. And it kills me when I see her flirting with another guy. I don't really know what to do anymore. I want to keep being close to her, cause it's almost like we're going out except we don't hold hands in public and we don't kiss and make-out and shit, but we act like a couple around each other. But I also want to move on and get over her, cause we both know it's not going anywhere. But the problem with that is that I'm taking her to prom, as friends, in June. I also feel like it's her subconscious telling her not to like me because 2 years ago, she liked me, a lot, but I ended up dating her best friend. I hurt her really bad, and I feel like this is her way of getting back at me, even if she doesn't realize it. So I don't even know why I'm posting this, I guess I just needed to rant. But if anyone has an suggestions then please post.
Still Waiting wrote:final countdown is one of the best songs eva written
Wait! I can haz a twitter 0_o
http://twitter.com/Conorcopia

AND a facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/ConorDavidThompson
CHARLEY <3
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: My girl problem

Post by Dylan »

i think Brian Fallon sung it best:
"All you can do is just wait by the moon, and bleed if it's what she says you oughta do"

in my experience, there's nothing you can do if she doesn't like you back. try to accept it, and move on. i know, "easier said than done". but really try to find someone else or just stop hanging out with her. she'll get the point. and if she's a "flirt" then honestly, she's not worth your time.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Winton89
Hooch

Post by Winton89 »

Yeah, but she's my best friend. I can't just stop hanging out with her.
A mutual friend of ours talked to her today. And she agreed to stop holding my hand and cuddling with me when we're alone. I think I'll take your advice and try to just find someone else, and get over her.
I really appreciate you taking the time to read this. I think I knew what the answer was going to be when I posted this thread. But it's still nice to be able to get this out.

AND a facebook!
CHARLEY <3
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

She will keep hurting you this way if you keep hanging out with her.

And there are MANY girls out there, you just have to look.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

there must be something she likes or something...maybe she loves Shakespeare and has never met anyone to share this love with ...you just have to find the way to get her like you,there always is a way ...

but for that,you have to be patient and quietly observe
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:there must be something she likes or something...maybe she loves Shakespeare and has never met anyone to share this love with ...you just have to find the way to get her like you,there always is a way ...

There is not always a way. If the girl doesn't like you, deal with it.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:there must be something she likes or something...maybe she loves Shakespeare and has never met anyone to share this love with ...you just have to find the way to get her like you,there always is a way ...

I don't know,I never had any problem with girls ... but as far as I know girls can be fooled very easily,you just need to look a little handsome and than learn something about her... if she will suddenly,out of nowhere find a man who knows when she wants what and he's also pretty good looking,not many of them would say no ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I don't know,I never had any problem with girls ... but as far as I know girls can be fooled very easily,you just need to look a little handsome and than learn something about her... if she will suddenly,out of nowhere find a man who knows when she wants what and he's also pretty good looking,not many of them would say no ...
You'd be surprised. The girls you are talking about are just very desperate.

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I wouldn't say so,desperate ones will take almost anyone just to say to their stupid friends that they found a bf,or the ones who watch themselves in the mirror and there is just nothing to see,or the ones who watch themselves in the mirror,they're fucking pretty,but they don't know about it...these girls are extremely easy to get ...

I wasn't talking about them,I just said that some girls care about what the guys likes more than how he actually looks ...I know a girl who's totally pretty and her bf is kinda,well,let's say he's not one of the guys ...but she loves him because he is the only one she met who likes using his brain and he likes the same musica as her ...

you can never know what will make this girl to like him ...
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I wouldn't say so,desperate ones will take almost anyone just to say to their stupid friends that they found a bf,or the ones who watch themselves in the mirror and there is just nothing to see,or the ones who watch themselves in the mirror,they're fucking pretty,but they don't know about it...these girls are extremely easy to get ...

I wasn't talking about them,I just said that some girls care about what the guys likes more than how he actually looks ...I know a girl who's totally pretty and her bf is kinda,well,let's say he's not one of the guys ...but she loves him because he is the only one she met who likes using his brain and he likes the same musica as her ...

I think once you get older the looks aren't as important as the character. At least for me. But I agree with you on the first part, I now get what you are saying ;)

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:

I think once you get older the looks aren't as important as the character. At least for me. But I agree with you on the first part, I now get what you are saying ;)
:winkwink:
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

You're in a difficult situation. Do you have the same group of friends? If so, it's extremely hard/impossible to stop hanging out with her. But you have to try to keep your distance. If she isn't in love with you, it's only gonna hurt more and more to spend time with her. Find other things to focus on, spend more time with other friends, start dating other girls. You'll see that it'll get easier with time :)
Susanne
Goon

Post by Susanne »

Try and find something attractive about any girl you see. Even if you'd never thought they're that pretty. Just find a small detail, like nice eyes or something. That works for me when I try to get over someone. Once you'll see how many other potential girlfriends there are, it's easier to let go of the one you can't have.

And one more thing: If you won't even try to move on, later you might wind up regretting that you wasted your time. A year ago I was in a rather similiar situation and now wish I'd given up sooner.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

1- Suicide :suicide:
2- Sex :dance:

Choose.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Madjid wrote:1- Suicide :suicide:
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Madjid wrote:1- Suicide - sex is for pussies
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I need an invite to one of these "naked parties".
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Ari Gold wrote:I need an invite to one of these "naked parties".
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

I fucking hate when girls act differently around most people to you. My ex isn't exactly a flirt, but she's just a bit weird around other people then just around me she was always nice and we'd even do stuff that couples do sometimes...but I got sick of her being weird so we don't talk much any more. Kind of sucks.
Winton89
Hooch

Post by Winton89 »

Ari Gold wrote:I need an invite to one of these "naked parties".
And be surrounded by naked guys? Cool story bro.
I appreciate the honest and helpful answers.

AND a facebook!
CHARLEY <3