Girl problems..

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
king of jesters
Bunkface

Girl problems..

Post by king of jesters »

Heeeey i dont normally post here at all anymore
but Im feeling pretty wrecked and sad heres the situation..

I was dating this girl for 3 months and before we started dating we fell inlove
and out of everyone i never thought i would feel this
im 18 and 2 of my bestfriends found love and i thought they were
wasting there time until i figured out what they felt
this girl is amazing shes my love, my friend. shes the best thing thats happened to me
in the past 5 years.

the problem is the paast week or 2 ive been feeling it kinda slip and i got
scared so i masked it up and told myself not to worry but
now im realizing that i might not love her in the way or something
but i do love this girl i just finished breaking up with her cause i didnt want
to lead her on anymore and i dont feel ready for that kinda commitment i wanna have fun
and it felt like i was doing the right thing
she said she will always love me and be there for me
and i just started breaking down and tearing up and i havent done that since my grandpa
past away. i dont know what thiss means i got all these mixed emotions i just need to talk it out
exnay on the hombre
UltraKolby
Hooch
First name: Kolby
Instrument 2: Piano

Re: Girl problems..

Post by UltraKolby »

I know what you mean. I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago for the same reason. Just give it some time, after a few weeks or more, you will hopefully feel better.
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Post by BrandonCorey »

Dude... Get back togehter with her. That's my advice. Your just questioning your decisions, it's normal. You obviously like this girl so try and patch things up. YOu can do it!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i think what you need is a break. you're obviously second guessing if you love her or not. if you even have a slight thought of not loving her anymore, there has to be a reason. you just have to find out why you love her again. just give it time. just be glad she didn't freak out and try to kill you, she obviously loves you too and if it hurts her to hear you say that you may not love her or whatever, she could be yours.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Either grow a pair, love her like a man and think about other girls while jacking off, or get the hell out of there, don't see or talk to her anymore and have fun until you're ready for something like this. May be you get back together in a few years, who knows, but don't put your money on it and don't keep your/her hopes up for now. In the end, the fact the she is your first true love doesn't really mean anything if you do not enjoy being with her anymore. Feelings change, get used to it.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Three months isn't that long, so maybe you've gotten over that whole "honeymoon phase" of the relationship. If you want to have fun, just have fun. You should talk with her and see what you guys are doing with your relationship and where you stand, then you'll know for sure. Just make sure whatever you decide is 100% certain. In my opinion, integrity is important. If you say you'll call, then call. If you don't want to see her again, don't end up sleeping with her two weeks after telling your friends "you're probably not going to see her again."

This girl I liked ended up dating a real douche bag (I missed the boat because her and I couldn't sync schedules). Anyway, they were all over each other and I'd found out via Facebook news feed. Long story short, despite this "you're going to be my wife one day!" lovey-dovey talk, the break-up ended messy. I know this because Tyler knows this... Just kidding, I found out through Facebook news feed again (as well as the occasional "Hm, what has her douche boyfriend posted on her wall this time? I fucking hate this guy and I don't even know him.")
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one :smug:
Alright, in all seriousness, if you doubted your feelings for her then something's not right. Like 27 said, take a break, figure it out, if you still can't get over her- then tell her how you feel and ask her to take you back. I'm pretty sure it's not "love", considering you've dated her for only 3 months. You just might be afraid you won't get the good times you had with her back if you break up. I wouldn't sweat much about anything love-related at this age anyway.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

marry her and call it an open marriage ...you will have love,you will have fun...
the decision is yours ....whatever kind of an advice we will give you,you can hurt,maybe not even now,maybe in the future ...for example you keep her now you will be mad that you don't get laid with other girls or don't have as much fun with your friends as you would want to ...
and the other scenario may be like this ...you let her go now and then,maybe two years from now you will want to have a serious relationship again...and no girl will be as good as the old one was back then ...you're screwed up ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Memoire
First name: Sven

Post by Memoire »

You can have fun with ur right hand,dude.Take her back.