confused

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: confused

Post by FuckT41182 »

so she decided to leave you because of another guy and you don't know what to do ???you should adress these words to your gf..."fuck you,bitch"...and then fight the other guy for making an idiot from you ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:so she decided to leave you because of another guy and you don't know what to do ???you should adress these words to your gf..."fuck you,bitch"...and then fight the other guy for making an idiot from you ...
God, you're cool.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

FuckT41182 wrote:so she decided to leave you because of another guy and you don't know what to do ???you should adress these words to your gf..."fuck you,bitch"...and then fight the other guy for making an idiot from you ...
Fighting the other guy makes you feel so much better, doesn't it? I mean, it solves ALL of your problems. You will not care about the girl anymore, and it wont bother you at all that she thinks you're an idiot. Great idea, dude.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Kyle! wrote:
Fighting the other guy makes you feel so much better, doesn't it? I mean, it solves ALL of your problems. You will not care about the girl anymore, and it wont bother you at all that she thinks you're an idiot. Great idea, dude.
I think he's pretty much screwed his shot with the girl anyway by writing "fuck you bitch". That usually doesn't get them back to you.
CNote41
First name: CNote

Post by CNote41 »

Nic wrote:This is what will go down. TNS members will unite on the night of July 27th. Approximately 11:47 PM. I will then scatter various weapons within the group. From there we will disperse to the home of this other man. After that, we will, by force, intrude into his home and kill the fucker. Problem solved.
i call shotgun
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Kyle! wrote:
I'd still fight him for spreading rumors about me ...who the fuck he thinks he is ???many people that I know keep saying "fighting doesn't solve anything,man"...but it's wrong ...cause if you will fight him he will know that he can't open his fucking mouth and spread a shit about you ...and one friend of mine once fought a guy in front of school ...and they're friends now even though they couldn't look at each other before ...so with fighting to friendship,gays ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
withchappedlips

FuckT41182 wrote:
Kyle! wrote:
I'd still fight him for spreading rumors about me ...who the fuck he thinks he is ???many people that I know keep saying "fighting doesn't solve anything,man"...but it's wrong ...cause if you will fight him he will know that he can't open his fucking mouth and spread a shit about you ...and one friend of mine once fought a guy in front of school ...and they're friends now even though they couldn't look at each other before ...so with fighting to friendship,gays ...
Why'd you throw the word "gays" in there? That has no relevance to the rest of what you said. Also; cool story, bro. You said nothing about the guy "talking shit" in your first post, and in some cases, the new guy doesn't talk shit about you. You need to specify what you are talking about before you post, because otherwise, you don't make much sense. It is also somewhat tough to read what you type due to your horrible grammar, but that's just a personal pet peeve.

[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Kyle! wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Kyle! wrote:
Why'd you throw the word "gays" in there? That has no relevance to the rest of what you said. Also; cool story, bro. You said nothing about the guy "talking shit" in your first post, and in some cases, the new guy doesn't talk shit about you. You need to specify what you are talking about before you post, because otherwise, you don't make much sense. It is also somewhat tough to read what you type due to your horrible grammar, but that's just a personal pet peeve.
I don't give a fuck ...my grammar sucks , my methods suck , but I am happy ...btw even I can't understand the last post I wrote ..but can't see any reason why should I care about it :P

and the thing with gays at the end of my beautiful sentence ...I put the word there cause I want to establish a new organization named "Homosexual world" ...I actually think about changing it to "Gay World" or "Make this world a better place with homosexuality"
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

I don't give a fuck either cause i'm that hardcore.
withchappedlips

FuckT41182 wrote: I don't give a fuck ...my grammar sucks , my methods suck , but I am happy ...btw even I can't understand the last post I wrote ..but can't see any reason why should I care about it :P

and the thing with gays at the end of my beautiful sentence ...I put the word there cause I want to establish a new organization named "Homosexual world" ...I actually think about changing it to "Gay World" or "Make this world a better place with homosexuality"
I really did not understand this post. I don't think my head can take another glance at it without blowing up. Thank you, however, for not lashing out at me for my last response.

[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Kyle! wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: I don't give a fuck ...my grammar sucks , my methods suck , but I am happy ...btw even I can't understand the last post I wrote ..but can't see any reason why should I care about it :P

I really did not understand this post. I don't think my head can take another glance at it without blowing up. Thank you, however, for not lashing out at me for my last response.
:) I am beginning to think that I should give up my effort to post ...if you didn't understand the post that starts with "I don't give a fuck..." then I am screwed cause I can't write it better ...I need to watch Alf with English subtitles more ...