My cousin sucks.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine
My cousin sucks.

Post by geeinglat »

I know this will make my cousin seem really dumb, but I don't know what to do with him. *facepalm*

So, since the first trailer of Avatar was released he started to act weird. He was freakin out with the blue humanoids, talking about it all the time and saying that he wanted to go to Pandora and stuff. Nothing too weird so far. The problem is that now he keeps watching furry [that strange thing with animals that look like humans] videos, drawing naked animals havin gay sex and talking to guys that like furry too. The worse part is that one of the guys that he's talking is a pedophile, and he doesn't know! He tried to sneak out a few times to meet the pedophile but got caught. His parents are a pain in the ass and keep punishing him in the most wrong ways possible, they think I'm putting shit in his head when i really have nothing to do with that weirdo. Now we can't go out, we can't make videos or anything. I need to talk to him and show him that he is being a dumbtard, but I don't know how to do it. Help.

And yeah, this is the most stupid shit that ever happened to me.
the perfect li e
Billy Spleen
Re: My cousin sucks.

Post by the perfect li e »

I saw it on TV, some people acctually believed they were blue people(whatever they are called in the movie) and the were painted blue and everything and they had this tree with toilet paper on it that was supposed to be that tree of souls(again I don't know if they call it that in the movie). It was funny.

Anyway about your problem, I'd trying to talk to him reasonably( If it would seem that this approach may work ) or beat the shit out him if option number 1 doesn't work.

I've had my share of experiance with wierds people and me and my friends often tried to rationalise with them( after making fun of them for a long time ofcourse) to make them realise they're acting wierd and try to make them change.

In my experiance people will change by themselves when they realise what they're doing is stupid but that may take a while and untill they do you can't really do anything.

Unless put them in a coma or something I guess :devious:
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

give him his virginity back

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

marry me, we'll adopt the child and I'll set the boy straight with my masculinity.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

hahahahahahahahaha
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

geeinglat wrote: So, since the first trailer of Avatar was released he started to act weird. He was freakin out with the blue humanoids, talking about it all the time and saying that he wanted to go to Pandora and stuff. Nothing too weird so far.
I beg to differ.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Call the cops on the pedo. Or tell his parents he's hanging out with a weirdo.

Speaking of Avatar though, I saw a little segment on the news where these university students had a class where you learned the Avatar language, haha.
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine

Post by geeinglat »

I tried to talk to him but he keeps hiding everything. His parents already know but don't make anything to help. Tomorrow he's gonna meet some weirdo guy, meh, I don't even care anymore. The solution is marry Sumfan. <3
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

geeinglat wrote:I tried to talk to him but he keeps hiding everything. His parents already know but don't make anything to help. Tomorrow he's gonna meet some weirdo guy, meh, I don't even care anymore. The solution is marry Sumfan. <3
Haha, yeah. Let his parents deal with it.
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

Am I the only one who hasn't seen this movie!?
Someone in my media arts class is drawing blue humanoids like the ones in the movie. :/
And someone else is drawing an avatar as the Mona Lisa.

But I'm way off track. To help you out, I would just tell his parents. I mean if they hear it coming from someone else other than himself, they may try and sort the situation out.