To get over a break up

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

To get over a break up

Post by Hentaiman »

So my girlfriend broke up with me... and through we were only like 3 months together, I feel like shit. Its the first girl I actually had real feelings for and the first one who broke up with me like this. You know, I really cared for her... and this sucks now. I feel like shit. Today is exactly a week since she dumped me and I feel like shit, I dream about her every single day and I barely eat. I ate nothing except a cheese sandwich for two days already and before that, except a pizza I ate one day, there were 3 days I ate nothing except taking a bite from a bread. I feel so fuckin' depressed and it fuckin' hurts. You saw I asked you guys some good break up songs for my situation in the Other Music section, so here I'm just asking for stuff to make me get over this break up. I really liked this girl, she was fuckin' everything to me even though I didn't know her much... something I never felt before... and I got crushed by her. It sucks and every single moment I think about her, especially when I'm home and there's nothing to do, thats the worst, I'm feeling the walls of my room are closing on me and get all depressed thinking about her. THIS FUCKIN' SUCKS!! :balling: HELP ME GUYS !
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine
Re: To get over a break up

Post by geeinglat »

I think you should try to hang out with your friends a little bit, get your mind off her. I know it's hard, but you have to move on... Keep your mind busy, try not to think about her.
I'm sorry, I really suck at giving advices...
ANNIKA
First name: anniqua
Instrument 1: guitar
Instrument 2: guitar
Instrument 3: guitar

Post by ANNIKA »

much better by the jonas brothers.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

ANNIKA wrote:much better by the jonas brothers.
please tell me your kidding
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

masturbation helps heal all wounds.
for real though, just go hang out with some friends or do something fun thatll take your mind off of it.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

geeinglat wrote:I think you should try to hang out with your friends a little bit, get your mind off her. I know it's hard, but you have to move on... Keep your mind busy, try not to think about her.
Thats kinda a problem, when most of my friends are in the army so I only see them on weekends, and like that on weekdays I'm working and so as my friends who are not in the army so we hang out sometimes but its really like around the neighborhood and stuff, boring shit like this... so overall, it sucks, and even in my job, I don't do much so I have too much spare time thinking about that fuckin' bitch, my ex... ><

Plus last weekend after she dumped me, I went on drinking in this party my friend had, it was awesome and I got drunk and I think I was pretty happy when drunk (don't remember much) but I woke up and I was all depressed again :sosad:
ANNIKA
First name: anniqua
Instrument 1: guitar
Instrument 2: guitar
Instrument 3: guitar

Post by ANNIKA »

Hentaiman wrote:
geeinglat wrote:I think you should try to hang out with your friends a little bit, get your mind off her. I know it's hard, but you have to move on... Keep your mind busy, try not to think about her.
Thats kinda a problem, when most of my friends are in the army so I only see them on weekends, and like that on weekdays I'm working and so as my friends who are not in the army so we hang out sometimes but its really like around the neighborhood and stuff, boring shit like this... so overall, it sucks, and even in my job, I don't do much so I have too much spare time thinking about that fuckin' bitch, my ex... ><

Plus last weekend after she dumped me, I went on drinking in this party my friend had, it was awesome and I got drunk and I think I was pretty happy when drunk (don't remember much) but I woke up and I was all depressed again :sosad:
your going to be an alcoholic
geeinglat
Goon
First name: Geanine

Post by geeinglat »

Hentaiman wrote:

Oh, this is not cool. =[
But, you know, sometimes things like that just happen and we gotta keep going...
Try to talk a little bit more with your friends that aren't in the army... you know, drink something after work and stuff... Do anything to forget her, and eat something decent!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hentaiman wrote:Plus last weekend after she dumped me, I went on drinking in this party my friend had, it was awesome and I got drunk and I think I was pretty happy when drunk (don't remember much) but I woke up and I was all depressed again :sosad:
It's always more depressing the next day after a night of drinking because that's the effect of alcohol on the body.

You can always pull a Deryck and bang some young slut. That'll help cure what ails you. But in all seriousness, try to hang out with lots of friends (that are girls). It's helped for me in the past.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

marijuana
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

wiggs1441 wrote:marijuana
omfgilyyes
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Tyler41 wrote:
omfgilyyes
I'm Being Serious. Sure I dont smoke but apparently it helps. There is NOT ONE Recorded Death caused my marijuana.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

Slither
Hooch
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Vocals

Post by Slither »

wiggs1441 wrote:
Tyler41 wrote:
omfgilyyes
I'm Being Serious. Sure I dont smoke but apparently it helps. There is NOT ONE Recorded Death caused my marijuana.
I even use it for medication. ...but for pleasure as well :hehe:
Better yet, I'm high right now.

@Hentaiman: You already knew what everyone tells you. The only thing to do is accept that she doesn't love you anymore and you won't get her back ever again. It's easier then you think. So, pick up you skirt, grab your balls and get over it/move on.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

get ice cream withy some friends!

that's what I did when I broke up
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

You guys suck at giving out advice.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i think you need to find a new girl. someone better, hotter, smarter and who loves you the same as you do her. you also need to do something that made you happy before you you met her. realize that you don't need her to feel happy.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Damn, same situation happened to me just last night. it sucks, i really loved her and believed in our relationship.

I've basically come to realize we're all too young to worry about this shit.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

2712 wrote:i think you need to find a new girl. someone better, hotter, smarter and who loves you the same as you do her. you also need to do something that made you happy before you you met her. realize that you don't need her to feel happy.
Well, it sucks, cuz on one hand, I want to be in a relationship and I miss it, I miss that great feeling loving someone when she returns the same feeling and the same love, sharing those feeling with a girl, its really great, but on the other hand, the break-up, I mean, god, I feel like its not worth it, so on the other hand, I don't want to ever be a serious relationship so I won't feel this way again ><

Plus, I really suck at picking up chicks. I've been with only like 3 chicks all my life and she was the only serious relationship one... the other two its just chicks I met like once or twice and banged and shit like that... that was the first real thing I felt... and those 2 chicks before I was only desperate to get some and they we're drunk so whatever, ya know, I'm pretty bad at this picking up chicks thing and this break-up pretty much killed my self esteem.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Write a song or two about your feelings. It's gonna help!