To get over a break up

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: To get over a break up

Post by Bobbyjames »

if you want, I could pull some money together and send it to you, so you can treat yourself to a hooker...

:lol!:
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: To get over a break up

Post by Hentaiman »

bobbyjames wrote:if you want, I could pull some money together and send it to you, so you can treat yourself to a hooker...

:lol!:
Haha man what a christmas spirit haha. I don't a hooker will help haha. I don't think anything will. Pointless random sex never made me feel better before, didn't even made me feel too good, just... bored heh. I guess meaningful sex FTW.

Anyway, my fuckin' drama continues. There's this big party in this club in Tel Aviv this saturday, and some of my friends want to go, one was in a party like this before and said its basically parties where girls come when they are horny haha, like... to get guys, sex, whatever, so far sounds a good place to even catch a chick and all, then I discovered my ex is going there too, and I don't know if I still should go for the party... cuz on the other hand ,if I'll see her with some other guy that would fuckin' break me, ruin my night and I'm actually afraid to commit suicide :confusion: