To get over a break up

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re: To get over a break up

Post by Druska »

bobbyjames wrote:alcohol is always the answer
no it's not people who drink to forget are cowards , you drink have fun for a while and then what ? you wake up feeling like shit
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Still Waiting wrote:
I agree.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
I agree.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
I agree.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

You alkies.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Haha, alcohol is fun for the time being , then you wake up and everything still sucks.

Btw, I decided to get my ex back... we've been talking in the MSN for a while, and she even starts conversations with me, that somehow end up in us talking about my dick XD
Yesterday was like our best coversation since the break-up and for a while now, I think about just going to her place (she lives in a nearby city), surprise her with flowers or whatever, just tell her exactly how I feel, and that maybe I was wrong but thats the first time I ever felt like that and I don't know how to act right in such a situation, cuz I never felt anything like that to any girl... so I'm just gonna tell her how I feel and that It all can be better if we give it one more chance. What do you guys think? Is it a good idea to go over to her place like that just surprise her and tell her all I feel?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Hentaiman wrote:Haha, alcohol is fun for the time being , then you wake up and everything still sucks.

Btw, I decided to get my ex back... we've been talking in the MSN for a while, and she even starts conversations with me, that somehow end up in us talking about my dick XD
Yesterday was like our best coversation since the break-up and for a while now, I think about just going to her place (she lives in a nearby city), surprise her with flowers or whatever, just tell her exactly how I feel, and that maybe I was wrong but thats the first time I ever felt like that and I don't know how to act right in such a situation, cuz I never felt anything like that to any girl... so I'm just gonna tell her how I feel and that It all can be better if we give it one more chance. What do you guys think? Is it a good idea to go over to her place like that just surprise her and tell her all I feel?
That's what I would do, YOur better letting your feelings out and when you do and at the end of the day if she rejects you. You can say to yourself "Well, at least I tried!"

But going by what you've been saying, I think she still has feelings for you.
[donate][/donate]
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:Haha, alcohol is fun for the time being , then you wake up and everything still sucks.

That's what I would do, YOur better letting your feelings out and when you do and at the end of the day if she rejects you. You can say to yourself "Well, at least I tried!"

But going by what you've been saying, I think she still has feelings for you.
Yeah, I mean, feelings cannot disappear in a second, so I bet she still has feelings even if a little bit, but yeah I have to do it, planning do it tomorrow, just show up at her school, say what I feel exactly cuz I can't take it anymore, I need to say it in her face and to know I tried at least to get her back. Sitting at home and being all depressed sucks and I've did it for 3 weeks already.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Wrong section n00b. This belongs in the problems section.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

After two weeks, I've finally decided to move it, haha.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Oh, this is where it is now. Couldn't find it, good thing I searched I was about to open a thread about this thread disappearing haha.

Well... just wanna let you guys know I did the plan, surprised her after school, made all the way to her city to see her just like that, she said it was really cute, the effort, the rose I gave her, everything and that she wished she would feel like me but she doesn't, after a long talk she said she is sorry and this is it... which sucks, she said she doesn't feel the same to me anymore but god whats the problem of giving a man a second chance? I told her how I'm sorry about everything and that I felt so lost in love with her , and that this being the first time I feel that way for a girl and all, I probably did some bad moves and mistakes but hell... its worth trying again, she only replied she doesn't think we fit, which sucks. Its not like we knew we loved each other the first time we met, it didn't stop us from trying and going on and developing a relationship.
Anyway, I'm bummed like fuck now... there's nothing I can do to get her back and the feelings for her are still in my heart... I guess time will do its thing ><
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

That sucks man. I think girls do that sometimes to just be friendly in an effort to make things not so awkward afterwards. It's easy to misinterpret it as them liking you again. It's happened to me before too. But even after all this, I doubt that women will be anymore easier to understand.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

I don't think they'll ever be easier. Damn, dude... Its like... its the first time I loved someone and it crushed me. Women and relationships are so complicated...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

as Boni said earlier, at least you can tell yourself you tried, you told her exactly how you felt. this will help you in the future to speak out about your feelings. life will suck for a short while, then it just gets better, you meet other girls, you fall in love again. you will never forget this girl, but soon life will be easy without her.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

bobbyjames wrote:as Boni said earlier, at least you can tell yourself you tried, you told her exactly how you felt. this will help you in the future to speak out about your feelings. life will suck for a short while, then it just gets better, you meet other girls, you fall in love again. you will never forget this girl, but soon life will be easy without her.
Damn, it still feels bad, I dream about her like everyday. It drives me crazy, I hate waking up every time cuz then I just wake up and I know it was just a dream and such... it sucks! She just asked me the other day if I could be just a friend to her, and I said that I do... to be honest, even though we weren't that much time together, I just can't imagine my life totally without her, so I told her I prefer to be friends, now we still talk on the MSN, on the phone and such, and its exactly how we used to talk when we were together, and it hurts so much we're not, I guess its better than losing her as a friend too... but damn, its like, I'm depressed most of the week and such, especially since most of my friends are in the army (i'm going in January) and come back only on weekends, I just sit home and feeling depressed and shit, but when I talk to her I suddenly feel so good... yet with it, it makes me think about her again and stuff, and just makes me want her back. Just yesterday, we were talking and I reminded some stuff from when we just met and said how much I miss those times and she said she also misses it...

But I guess its a lost cause and I just need to move on somehow :confusion:
Blind Man's Arrow
Bunkface
First name: Peter Francis Geraci
360 Gamer Tag: Blinktravistyle

Post by Blind Man's Arrow »

You need to stop talking to her, so you can completely be able to move on, you're just doing this to yourself, and she's probably just playing with your emotions. I suggest you completely stop talking to her and move on with your life.

There's millions of girls out there, I'm pretty sure you could find a better person than the one you're talking to. I wouldn't waste my time on just one person.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

I guess its just hard for me to see anyone better. She looks like the perfect girl for me, both with her looks cuz she's got it all, from beautiful eyes and big juicy lips, a great face that is, to a great body, big boobs and whatever... plus, she's like the cutest and nicest person ever... maybe I'm just making her so perfect since she dumped me, but I can't see anyone better ><
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Hentaiman wrote:I guess its just hard for me to see anyone better. She looks like the perfect girl for me, both with her looks cuz she's got it all, from beautiful eyes and big juicy lips, a great face that is, to a great body, big boobs and whatever... plus, she's like the cutest and nicest person ever... maybe I'm just making her so perfect since she dumped me, but I can't see anyone better ><
Yeah, you're just infatuated with her is all. I was once in the same position as you back in October, but I just flew around with a couple of randoms in the past few weekends and it helped. You do kind of need to distance yourself from her for your own benefit, even if you two decide on being friends.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

yea, sometimes being friends with a girl after a break up you didn't really want doesn't help too much. talking to her everyday isn't gonna help you get over, and if this really is the end and there's no way of getting back with her, you need to get over her.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Damn that sucks. I wish I could even get over her by being with other random chicks and such, but I suck so badly in picking up girls and all, so I doubt it I could be with just random girls to try to forget her. I mean, I actually was with one when I was really drunk, like two weeks after the break-up, but I thought of my ex anyway, and actually nothing happened with this girl anyway cuz I was too fucked up and thinking about my ex all the time, but basically I am so lame in picking up girls, so a series of random sex and shit is not the solution for a guy like me I guess.... sucks...