OMFG!!!!!

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Koen
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: I wish bass

Re: OMFG!!!!!

Post by Billy41 »

2712 wrote:I'm confused. Why are you in this relationship if you didn't want to be in one?
This.

And you don't wanna hear it, but I think its the best option: Just tell her. As soon as possible, waiting will only make things worse. A 4-day-relationship is nothing, so do it now. If you wait for a month, the relationship will be more serious.
All creds for the Still Waiting sig are for Jeremy!
LukeTea
First name: Luke

Post by LukeTea »

buy her a cactus.
JDM13
First name: Jack

Post by JDM13 »

Jake-41 wrote:
Mystery Of You wrote:
Nic wrote:Pwnd. :)
This.

And how the fuck are we suppose to know what kind of girl you want?

If i had to say, i'd say you would want a fail girl, because you would have something in common.
Your mum? She failed the night you were conceived, ya fuckin shit stain.
That came from the heart.

hahahahahhahaa :devious: funny mate!
hmmm i dno you could like fake your death? but that may cause some problems. just throwing ideas out there :glad:
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Gunner wrote:She's going to have her feeling's hurt either way.

Basically the decision is whether or not you end it like a coward or end it honorably.
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:And DON'T gimme this crap like, "just be straight up with her, it's for the best" because im not gonna do it.
Ignore her, don't reply to her texts, block her on Facebook, when you see her in the hallway, just look in another direction or pull out your cell phone like you're busy getting texts from people, and when she tries to make plans, always say you're busy. Eventually she will get the hint.

If that still doesn't work, try WikiHow. They usually have good advice, haha.
Someone's done this before... Thanks.
I've never done it because I'm not that big of an asshole. Some girls do it to guys though and it sucks.
hey i've never done such thing well not on purpose at least
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Billy41 wrote:
2712 wrote:I'm confused. Why are you in this relationship if you didn't want to be in one?
This.

And you don't wanna hear it, but I think its the best option: Just tell her. As soon as possible, waiting will only make things worse. A 4-day-relationship is nothing, so do it now. If you wait for a month, the relationship will be more serious.
This actually makes sense, thanks.
LukeTea wrote:buy her a cactus.
Hahahaha, no.
CIRCUITzach wrote:fuck her sister
Gladly!
LukeTea
First name: Luke

Post by LukeTea »

Yeah in all seriousness you HAVE to tell her as soon as you can otherwise her feelings could grow and next thing you know she'll be saying i love you and it'll make shit soooo much harder...trust me.
.....Cool Story Bro

Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Still Waiting wrote:
Gunner wrote:She's going to have her feeling's hurt either way.

Basically the decision is whether or not you end it like a coward or end it honorably.
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:And DON'T gimme this crap like, "just be straight up with her, it's for the best" because im not gonna do it.
Ignore her, don't reply to her texts, block her on Facebook, when you see her in the hallway, just look in another direction or pull out your cell phone like you're busy getting texts from people, and when she tries to make plans, always say you're busy. Eventually she will get the hint.

If that still doesn't work, try WikiHow. They usually have good advice, haha.
Someone's done this before... Thanks.
I've never done it because I'm not that big of an asshole. Some girls do it to guys though and it sucks.
hey i've never done such thing well not on purpose at least
That's cool. I'm not saying all girls do that. But I've been around some that have. Not to me, because I wouldn't know, but to my friends.
HilgaMan
Chuck
First name: Ilkka
AKA: TheSexyHilgaMonster

Post by HilgaMan »

Billy41 wrote:
This.

This. Just the thing that came to my mind too.
Hentaimans N00B! Mess with me and before you know it, you end up in a coffin. Jealous?
Sumfan is my n00b.
hem is my grand-n00b.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Give me a plan, please!

Post by Jake-41 »

Sooo... i've thought about it, and i cant just tell her. So help me come up with a sceme that'll insure that she'll dump me, or a plan that'll break it off with NO consequence!!

I just wanna be single... I have better things to do than keep up with a girl right now.
Jeremy Kill
Re: Give me a plan, please!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:Sooo... i've thought about it, and i cant just tell her. So help me come up with a sceme that'll insure that she'll dump me, or a plan that'll break it off with NO consequence!!

I just wanna be single... I have better things to do than keep up with a girl right now.
Dude, a scheme? That's putting way too much effort into it. Just tell her. There's always going to be consequences to everything you do. You have to man-up and tell her you're just not feeling the relationship right now and you're not looking to have a girlfriend at the moment. If you want it badly enough you won't pussyfoot around the situation.

The rationale behind not doing the "get her to dump you" scheme is that she'll dump you for a reason and this reason she's going to share with her friends. Word will get around eventually and then you're that guy that does that. Now you're labelled and it could affect your future dating.

If you tell her straight up, at least you look like a guy that knows what he wants in his life and has his priorities straight. Some girls like that. They also like confidence!

(This is my non-joking advice by the way).
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Grow a pair and dump her. This coming from a guy who can't find the balls to ask out a girl...
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Dude, come on, stop being a wanker. If you don't want a girlfriend you shouldn't have went out with her in the first place now just tell her she's chucked... Trust me, she'll get over it women can deal with emotional pain better than you think.
[donate][/donate]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Lock please... :wink: