I can't beleive this..

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

I can't beleive this..

Post by Gutter Dreams »

My aunt died yesterday. They're not really sure why either and its been so hard to see my mom and dad and family cry. It's just so unbelieveable like it wasn't suposed to happen.
When my parents got seperated me and my mom moved in with her, so I've been living with her since I was like 6. I've spent more than half of my life with her around.
My cousin, her daughter, is probably the strongest. But nobodies really sure how the house is going to function anymore without her (my cousin lives with us too) and how the families going to function as well.
This is the 8th family member i lost, and its really hard.
I just need some place where I can talk to some people and hopefully get my mind off this
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: I can't beleive this..

Post by Jake-41 »

Wow!
I coulden't imagine that...
Your aunt seems like a saint to take you guys in, it's a real shame to hear that. As for you relatives crying, i understand what ya mean, it's tough to watch that, just try to get away, but also try to be supportive!

Things will more than likely seem a bit, out of place for a while, just do your best to get through it.
phatass
Ma Poubelle
AKA: Underclass Brownie
Instrument 1: Drums for a band
Instrument 2: Guitar as a hobby

Post by phatass »

Hey thats very tragic and really sad. I'm really sorry for your loss, my condolences & may she RIP. I lost an uncle recently but he wasnt as close as you and your aunt...just be strong and hang in there. Hope you feel better. :sosad:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I'm sorry for your loss
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

sorry for you're loss, my condolences to you and your family..hang in there
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

fenderrocks wrote:sorry for you're loss, my condolences to you and your family..hang in there

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

hey Sarah, i'm very sorry to hear that. losing a loved one is NEVER easy to deal with unfortunately. try your best to hang in there though, because things do and will get better eventually. in the meantime, my sympathies and condolences to you and your family. may your aunt RIP <3
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

I kind of know how you feel since my dad nearly died this summer. It's really rough losing a loved one, especially one who you were so close to. I'm sorry.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

im really sorry to hear about this. stay strong!
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

thanks guys :)
i'm doing alot better today after talking to some friends and reading all of this. i'm still really upset but we're all doing our best to stay strong.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Stay focussed on what you and your family around you needs right now. Be careful with your choices, because a close persons death can be powerful and you might lose even more or make someone lose you.

Let me give you an example:
My once best friend's father who was like a second father to me died when we were 9 years old. His and my mother were good friends.
A while ago, my mom told me, his mom told her, she wanted nothing to do with any of us anymore because she could not stand seeing our family together and reminding her that she is alone.
I did not know that at the time, I was just a kid and it seemed like he just lost interest in getting in touch with me so over time we completely lost it due to changing schools and everything, although we got along fine. About a year ago, we met again after 8 years or so, spent hours talking about our childhood and had a great time (the best for a very long time for me) and it seemed like our old friendship was revived. Later I noticed we didn't talk one sentence about his father because we had so much fun sharing the good things.
Bottom line: Turns out he still lives with his mother, he did not call me back after that, did not keep his word and when I called him he always had an excuse to cut me off or his mother was on the line.

What I am trying to say is that you should try to find comfort in the people who care about you now and avoid pushing any of them away because you think it will help you forget about it, because it won't. It is about learning to live with the memories and facing responsibility which at some point all of us have to do. And so will you and your family, I'm sure!

I hope I could help a little. All the best!
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Yeah, my familes handling it pretty well, or as well as they can.
her funeral was today and there was a lot of tears