Is This Thing On?

If you're new, introduce yourself here. Please read the rules before posting.
Scoutaloo
First name: Rawr

Is This Thing On?

Post by Scoutaloo »

I'll try to keep this brief, as I have no intention to raise much attention about myself. Personally, I'd rather just slip into the discussions of this forum without any type of formal introduction, however I felt it necessary as common courtesy.

Hello there. I'm Matt. But you can call me Scoutaloo, or Rawr, or anything that really suits you. I'm expressing interest in becoming part of the Sum 41 community here, if that wasn't obvious enough.

I am a big Sum 41 fan, have been for about three and a half years now. I first heard their song "Fat Lip" in some video game, which led me to eventually look them up, and unintentionally stumble upon my favorite band of all time, as well as solidifying punk rock and pop punk as some of my favorite genres.

Some of my favorite songs from them are Confusion and Frustration in Modern Times, Motivation, No Reason, and Skumfuk, if anyone is interested.

In addition to various punkish genres, I also enjoy a wide variety of genres, such as Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Metalcore, and Alternative Rock, though I also listen to a little of several other genres, such as Electronic, Soundtrack, and even a little pop.

I'm not always a nice guy, though I try to be friendly as much as possible. Sometimes I feel the need to correct someone on some ignorant comment, or slap common sense into people. I have made a lot of friends this way, and in turn, made twice as many enemies. So don't be a complete moron, and we'll get along fine.

I am a deep-thinker, and love intellectual discussions with others. I am open to discussion on most topics with just about anyone, as long as you use actual logic in your arguments. Feel free to PM me whenever you want.

Oh dear, it looks as if I didn't keep this brief at all. That's another thing. I make long posts frequently, so expect that. Anyway, hi, hope I can one day be accepted as a half decent user of these forums, at the least.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Re: Is This Thing On?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Well well well, We're going to get along just great! :P

Welcccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Yo dawg, enjoy your time on the forums. You've joined at a pretty quite time; expect much more activity in the near future, when the band return to the studio.
fuck this signature nonsense
Scoutaloo

Post by Scoutaloo »

cladam41 wrote:Well well well, We're going to get along just great! :P

Welcccccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.
Thanks. Can't wait to get acquainted.
Gregorovich wrote:Yo dawg, enjoy your time on the forums. You've joined at a pretty quiet time; expect much more activity in the near future, when the band return to the studio.
Yes, the inactivity of the forum did worry me a bit, but I'm glad to hear that things will most likely pick up again.

I'm also stoked to hear Sum 41 is returning to the studio soon. You probably should have started with that, to be honest XP
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Welcome! :happy:
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

can I ask you where you are from, mate ?
Scoutaloo

Post by Scoutaloo »

Born and raised in the United States, good sir.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

welcome!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

Welcome to TNS!