The TNS Toilet

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by FuckT41182 »

To all the people complaining about the cold. This guy is teaching people to control their own thermostat through the power of the mind. It comes from eastern religions, they must be doing something right. It is fascinating how few of us actually seek this kind of life, it is as if most people on earth knew not who they are and what they can do.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Re: Re:

Post by Ardi41 »

Mitchell wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:I simply can not state enough how much I hate FIFA. I've just broken another controller over that stupid game and I still keep on buying and playing it. It's like I'm addicted to it...
I feel exactly the same, I even ordered Fifa 14 for the ps4 even though I hated the demo more than I hated fifa 13
Altough I must say, that I have played next gen Fifa a couple of times and it's really a huge difference. I think I would enjoy playing FIfa a lot more if i had a PS4.
maistoner41
First name: Maitane
Instrument 2: Voice
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: maistoner27

Post by maistoner41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:To all the people complaining about the cold. This guy is teaching people to control their own thermostat through the power of the mind. It comes from eastern religions, they must be doing something right. It is fascinating how few of us actually seek this kind of life, it is as if most people on earth knew not who they are and what they can do.
That's a real Iceman, not Kimi Räikkönen XDDDDDDD I would NEVER do that.
Anyway, I think I have already a drummer for my Sum 41 tribute. I'm happy wiiii :silly:
We won't be bought and sold, just like you!
I'm a walking disaster.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:To all the people complaining about the cold. This guy is teaching people to control their own thermostat through the power of the mind. It comes from eastern religions, they must be doing something right. It is fascinating how few of us actually seek this kind of life, it is as if most people on earth knew not who they are and what they can do.
I don't even need those tricks, I've never gotten cold in my life.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Mitchell wrote:I don't even need those tricks, I've never gotten cold in my life.
That's good, but meditation and visualization can go much further, shit like controlling your own imune system and such. Man, if meditation could enlarge penises, there would be peace on earth forever.
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
maistoner41

Post by maistoner41 »

Mitchell wrote:
I don't even need those tricks, I've never gotten cold in my life.
I understand it, you are from The Netherlands. Damn cold XDDDD
I'm a walking disaster.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

so Ellen Page came out.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Re:

Post by Ardi41 »

Gutter Dreams wrote:so Ellen Page came out.
that makes it a little bit harder for me to marry her, but challenge accepted!
maistoner41

Post by maistoner41 »

I am soooo happy! I already have a drummer for my Sum 41 tribute. We are living in differents cities now so we can't play together, but I'm moving there so in a month we will start playing together. Can't wait!
I'm a walking disaster.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I got a Gaslight Anthem-related tattoo last week and I was hired for a summer student position at a refinery I applied for. February has been kind to me, haha.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I got a Gaslight Anthem-related tattoo last week and I was hired for a summer student position at a refinery I applied for. February has been kind to me, haha.
Not gonna lie, I got really emotional when I saw your tattoo. Round of applause. Standing ovation.
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

Haven't really listened to a lot of Sum 41 lately but I just litened to Underclass Hero in it's entirety. Something that I haven't done since I listened to it for the very first time.

And fucking hell, I feel like I never really appreciated that record as much as it deserves. Even though I don't really like that style of music the band had at that time I feel like it is heavily underrated.

UH > AKNF. Anytime.
maistoner41

Re:

Post by maistoner41 »

Ardi41 wrote:Haven't really listened to a lot of Sum 41 lately but I just litened to Underclass Hero in it's entirety. Something that I haven't done since I listened to it for the very first time.

And fucking hell, I feel like I never really appreciated that record as much as it deserves. Even though I don't really like that style of music the band had at that time I feel like it is heavily underrated.

UH > AKNF. Anytime.
For me Underclass Hero is a GREAT album, I don't understand why people don't like it. It has my favourite song, UH <3 and lot of more great songs as Walking Disaster, Speak of the devil, March of the dogs, With me...and for me all the record XDDD
I'm a walking disaster.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

What's up people? I keep telleing myself every time I drop by for the occasional visit that I will keep coming back regaularly but it never happens. Anyway, it's sunny outside and I'm a little bit hangover.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re:

Post by Boni »

Emil wrote:What's up people? I keep telleing myself every time I drop by for the occasional visit that I will keep coming back regaularly but it never happens. Anyway, it's sunny outside and I'm a little bit hangover.
Can't complain much, currently working whilst it is sunny.
[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Emil wrote:What's up people? I keep telleing myself every time I drop by for the occasional visit that I will keep coming back regaularly but it never happens. Anyway, it's sunny outside and I'm a little bit hangover.
Gah, it's so damn hot. I can't work when it's this hot. 25 degrees today. Thank god my exams are over.
fuck this signature nonsense
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Gah, it's so damn hot. I can't work when it's this hot. 25 degrees today. Thank god my exams are over.
Fucking tell me about it. The hot isles in the datacentre were like 34-36 degrees today. Jesus christ.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Jake wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Fucking tell me about it. The hot isles in the datacentre were like 34-36 degrees today. Jesus christ.
Those fucking datacentres will get ya, huh?
Silent in the trees.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Childish Gambino wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Who the fuck are you?!
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Jake wrote:
Childish Gambino wrote:
Jake wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Who the fuck are you?!
I'm the fucking shit, that's who.

How are you doing, buddy? Missed this place. Doesn't seem like anybody has really stuck around :/
Silent in the trees.