Cracked.Com

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Cracked.Com

Post by Jeremy Kill »

http://www.cracked.com/

Anyone go to this website regularly? I just started reading articles on it yesterday. It has a lot of interesting things to read, things you wouldn't really think about. I have no idea on the premise of Cracked, all I know is that I usually see Cracked magazines in grocery stores or in Wal-Mart, that sort of stuff and this website.

I've just been going from article to article non-stop after work for the past two days. Just thought I'd share some links in case anyone find some of these articles as interesting as I do. Though, I don't take them to heart, but it's cool to hear theories that the Flintstones is actually set in a post-apocalyptic world and shit like that.

Some articles to get you started for those that are interested:

http://www.cracked.com/humor-movies-tv.html

http://www.cracked.com/humor-video-games.html

http://www.cracked.com/humor-music.html

EDIT: I was going to pick specific articles, but I figured it best to just find one that interested you!
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Re: Cracked.Com

Post by TomiT14 »

I used to go there a lot, but have fallen off the wagon for the last few months. Very interesting articles though!
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I've only really looked at the History articles. The one about soldiers which make Rambo look like a pussy is amazing.
fuck this signature nonsense
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

They have tons and tons of entertaining stuff to read and look at. dude if you like cracked, i bet you'd love reddit.com ... its like cracked but with so much more stuff. i do have to warn you though, its extremely addictive.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I used read every single article on that site back when I was in high school.
Nowadays I check it once every other week, but I read just about every new article they post.
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

Post by Raku »

I can't go to that site because I read an article, and find a couple more at the bottom of the page (sometimes at the side). Then I find more articles to look at, and before I know it, I got over 20 tabs of cracked.com articles that I plan on reading (that number doesn't even go down sometimes =/).

It's a great site, but bad for me =P
Last edited by Raku on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Raku wrote:I can't go to that site because I read an article, and find a couple more at the bottom of the page (sometimes at the side). Then I find more articles to look at, and before I know it, I got over 20 tabs of cracked.com articles that I plan on reading (that number doesn't even go down sometimes =/).

It's a great site, but bad for me =P
Haha, that's how it is for me too! Wikipedia works the same way with me, but I enjoy Cracked a lot more, even if some of the information will be useless to me. :silly:
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

I've recently gotten hooked to their YouTube channel... It's worse than the articles because all you have to do is click and watch, click and watch, click and watch, without all that scrolling and reading. Really though, they always have something interesting to read. Don't compare it to reddit--that's a joke. Reddit is content submitted by users. Cracked is a publication.
Scoutaloo
First name: Rawr

Post by Scoutaloo »

Cracked is one of my favorite websites these days. While the majority of the information is fairly trivial, it informs me on a lot of topics I wouldn't normally research, in a perfect blend of journalism and comedy.

Also, Michael Swaim is hilarious.