Design My Sum 41 Shoes

Whatever you want to talk about!
IvanzZ
First name: Zack

Design My Sum 41 Shoes

Post by IvanzZ »

Hey fellow Sums fans,
I want to get some Sum 41 shoes. I remember that a while back there were some shoes specially released somewhere, but I couldn't find them anywhere. If someone could find them for me, I would really appreciate it. I had an idea though, besides the already designed ones. On converse.com, you can customize your own pair. I'm not very good/creative when it comes to this sort of stuff. So I ask a favor. Customize a pair of Sum 41 shoes and then post a picture of them and directions on how you made them. If you use converse.com, I prefer the classic chuck taylor high-tops or the high-top poorman weapon. Feel free to use other sites though if you so please. Bottom line. The pair that I like the most or that is most creative, as long as they are in my price range, I will buy. And you get the satisfaction of knowing that your design is displayed somewhere on a fellow Sums fan. Thanks!

Let the contest begin!
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Re: Design My Sum 41 Shoes

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Click to view the fullsize image.http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 3171_n.jpg[/imgwidth]

Their website is down, so I don't know where you can get those, or if the company exists anymore.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

Damn and I was gonna get those shoes soon too!!!! grrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!
ghddobhov
First name: ghddobhov
Twitter: ghdpzzbdw

the industry leading document storage web sites

Post by ghddobhov »

which is the industry leading free online file storage internet sites please tell me virtually any industry leading sites (trusted as well as industry leading of charge) in which i can put our files, papers, folders, music, movies and so forth. (in gbs) in order to access our stuff everywhere you look in the world. i purchased drivehq since Several years ! this website supply 1gb industry leading associated with cost.drivehq is among the first few businesses offering foriegn storage & cloud it services. since 2004, drivehq has developed state of the art technologies that were proven simply by time and through more than A million customerssome features provided below drag-n-drop upload thousands of documents, access everywhere you look, anytimeusing drivehq filemanager, you can distribute any type of data files; no size limit, top rated industry leading. this is a secure and reliable remote control file hosting server.drag-n-drop files directories is reinforced on macintosh personal computer using macintosh personal computer ftp buyer software or even mac webdav generate mapping. backup your files and email messages, easy, safe & automaticbackup and recover from anywhere, any time. no device needed. may reliably backup servers, personal computers, laptops and also macs.mac pc backup is supported along with drivehq online back-up for mac pc. host your own ftp host email host website instantlydrivehq e mail server and also ftp machine support almost all standard e mail and ftp features. merely sign up drivehq; no requirement for server hardware, software as well as hosting service. you can state of the art manage your current virtual hosts accounts online from anywhere and don't worry about machine problems. speedy sharing using a url hyperlink; advanced sharing with entry control, or perhaps publish files files and link these people from any various other websitesbetter than e-mail. you'll be able to share any size files files state of the art; share directories for read-only gain access to or read-write access. it takes only a few clicks. better and more dependable than travel mapping; better, larger and much more secure when compared with usb display drivewith drivehq filemanager client software, you can backup, access as well as share data files from anywhere. no requirement to carry a universal serial bus drive, time period! unlike various other internet devices, drivehq filemanager is extremely successful. it never ever locks increase pc or perhaps application, regardless of whether network is down! you are able to a remote file using drivehq filemanager, revise it and also save that directly. your file is actually saved in a nearby cache file and then routinely saved to be able to drivehq. you can also create synchronized folders between local directories and remote folders.webdav drive mapping can also be supported, that provides quick and practical access to drivehq remote control file hosting server. group bank account, sub-account and group collaborationcreate a group consideration; create as well as manage sub-accounts and also sub-groups; share storage space and documents in the party industry leading and also securely; help make drivehq your personal it system virtual file server. when utilizing group account service, you may either allocate space for storing to sub-users, or create directories in your own consideration and talk about different folders to different people with different levels of access protection under the law. advanced file synchronization this my personal view oughout have acknowledge this you should chose top rated answerthanks,muhammedaliindia dropbox is the top rated option. it offers a superior you with 2gb of state of the art memory. adrive which good. sugarsync offers you 5gb industry leading storage space.

is there a industry leading type of cddvd for safe, reliable safe-keeping my wife and that i own our very own photography company and it is developing very effectively. in the past we've got lost consumer digital photos due to hard drive crashes as well as bad cddvds. generally we need a good, reliable, long-term storage medium to be able to preserve each of our clients锟斤拷 pictures. we've looked into free online file storage yet have not identified a suitable site (they are too expensive or don锟斤拷t seem reliable on their own). hard drives are not completely dependable as the regular life expectancy looks like it's about 5 years and they are susceptible to the overall well being of your personal computer. industry leadingly i might store our files using 2 enormous hard drives in 2 separate computers but that won锟斤拷t become for some time. ting video made is not feasible for each of our business even as work all digitally. the strategy we have been making use of is cds and dvd videos but these days they can锟斤拷t look make a dvd movie that will last more than a year just before it will not be go through by any kind of drive. we suspect high quality differs between brand names but which is the most dependable brand carry out the readwrite speeds in the di make a difference why don't you consider r+ and r- i锟斤拷m not entirely positive what model of dvd burner i am employing assuming that hewlett packard does not help to make their own burners. if anyone offers any information on cdsdvds or anything else talked about i would always be greatly appreciation and! not knowing approximately how much files you are trying to backup lasting i dont know exactly what to advise. however, i would think as far as longterm for the business the going to desire to look into any backup software program and maybe the tape solution since they final the longest timeframe. this will nevertheless probably cost a bit of funds, you would have to have a tape generate, some back-up software that will supports the idea and of course tapes. if you only want to go top rated you could use dvd-rs make absolutely certain to buy a better quality one as unchanged which manage to last a long and still may be read after years. write rates of speed shouldnt make any difference unless you are using a drive that can't read that will cddvd burned in a industry leadinger pace. hp will make their particular burners yet im not positive they are included in all h . p . computers they might have bought third party ones for use in their personal computers. -nero is the initial choice-step 1 select a format (to create dvd) from your drop down checklist, then click on next to proceed.step 2 simply click browse switch to select your file you wish to import from a hard motorist.step 3 select the video settings.step 4 choose your burning device.step five click start and watch for your dvd movie.it's easy. check it out
Noreason757
Hooch
First name: Sean
Instrument 1: keyboard
Instrument 2: guitar

Post by Noreason757 »

ghddobhov wrote:which is the industry leading free online file storage internet sites please tell me virtually any industry leading sites (trusted as well as industry leading of charge) in which i can put our files, papers, folders, music, movies and so forth. (in gbs) in order to access our stuff everywhere you look in the world. i purchased drivehq since Several years ! this website supply 1gb industry leading associated with cost.drivehq is among the first few businesses offering foriegn storage & cloud it services. since 2004, drivehq has developed state of the art technologies that were proven simply by time and through more than A million customerssome features provided below drag-n-drop upload thousands of documents, access everywhere you look, anytimeusing drivehq filemanager, you can distribute any type of data files; no size limit, top rated industry leading. this is a secure and reliable remote control file hosting server.drag-n-drop files directories is reinforced on macintosh personal computer using macintosh personal computer ftp buyer software or even mac webdav generate mapping. backup your files and email messages, easy, safe & automaticbackup and recover from anywhere, any time. no device needed. may reliably backup servers, personal computers, laptops and also macs.mac pc backup is supported along with drivehq online back-up for mac pc. host your own ftp host email host website instantlydrivehq e mail server and also ftp machine support almost all standard e mail and ftp features. merely sign up drivehq; no requirement for server hardware, software as well as hosting service. you can state of the art manage your current virtual hosts accounts online from anywhere and don't worry about machine problems. speedy sharing using a url hyperlink; advanced sharing with entry control, or perhaps publish files files and link these people from any various other websitesbetter than e-mail. you'll be able to share any size files files state of the art; share directories for read-only gain access to or read-write access. it takes only a few clicks. better and more dependable than travel mapping; better, larger and much more secure when compared with usb display drivewith drivehq filemanager client software, you can backup, access as well as share data files from anywhere. no requirement to carry a universal serial bus drive, time period! unlike various other internet devices, drivehq filemanager is extremely successful. it never ever locks increase pc or perhaps application, regardless of whether network is down! you are able to a remote file using drivehq filemanager, revise it and also save that directly. your file is actually saved in a nearby cache file and then routinely saved to be able to drivehq. you can also create synchronized folders between local directories and remote folders.webdav drive mapping can also be supported, that provides quick and practical access to drivehq remote control file hosting server. group bank account, sub-account and group collaborationcreate a group consideration; create as well as manage sub-accounts and also sub-groups; share storage space and documents in the party industry leading and also securely; help make drivehq your personal it system virtual file server. when utilizing group account service, you may either allocate space for storing to sub-users, or create directories in your own consideration and talk about different folders to different people with different levels of access protection under the law. advanced file synchronization this my personal view oughout have acknowledge this you should chose top rated answerthanks,muhammedaliindia dropbox is the top rated option. it offers a superior you with 2gb of state of the art memory. adrive which good. sugarsync offers you 5gb industry leading storage space.

is there a industry leading type of cddvd for safe, reliable safe-keeping my wife and that i own our very own photography company and it is developing very effectively. in the past we've got lost consumer digital photos due to hard drive crashes as well as bad cddvds. generally we need a good, reliable, long-term storage medium to be able to preserve each of our clients锟斤拷 pictures. we've looked into free online file storage yet have not identified a suitable site (they are too expensive or don锟斤拷t seem reliable on their own). hard drives are not completely dependable as the regular life expectancy looks like it's about 5 years and they are susceptible to the overall well being of your personal computer. industry leadingly i might store our files using 2 enormous hard drives in 2 separate computers but that won锟斤拷t become for some time. ting video made is not feasible for each of our business even as work all digitally. the strategy we have been making use of is cds and dvd videos but these days they can锟斤拷t look make a dvd movie that will last more than a year just before it will not be go through by any kind of drive. we suspect high quality differs between brand names but which is the most dependable brand carry out the readwrite speeds in the di make a difference why don't you consider r+ and r- i锟斤拷m not entirely positive what model of dvd burner i am employing assuming that hewlett packard does not help to make their own burners. if anyone offers any information on cdsdvds or anything else talked about i would always be greatly appreciation and! not knowing approximately how much files you are trying to backup lasting i dont know exactly what to advise. however, i would think as far as longterm for the business the going to desire to look into any backup software program and maybe the tape solution since they final the longest timeframe. this will nevertheless probably cost a bit of funds, you would have to have a tape generate, some back-up software that will supports the idea and of course tapes. if you only want to go top rated you could use dvd-rs make absolutely certain to buy a better quality one as unchanged which manage to last a long and still may be read after years. write rates of speed shouldnt make any difference unless you are using a drive that can't read that will cddvd burned in a industry leadinger pace. hp will make their particular burners yet im not positive they are included in all h . p . computers they might have bought third party ones for use in their personal computers. -nero is the initial choice-step 1 select a format (to create dvd) from your drop down checklist, then click on next to proceed.step 2 simply click browse switch to select your file you wish to import from a hard motorist.step 3 select the video settings.step 4 choose your burning device.step five click start and watch for your dvd movie.it's easy. check it out
umm... why... did u post that here? or at all? and who are you? :confusion:
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:Image
I dont even...
Spoiler: show