First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Re:

Post by Druska »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:I can never find myself posting in this topic anymore. It would always been the same. Go out, buy drinks, dance like a fish out of water, go home, sleep, wake up, drink some Irn-Bru for refreshment. Go about the day as normal.
I think I wouldn't be able to type in english, or drunk english, any kind of english at all, however it seems that I've an excellent pronunciation of said language while drunk whereas my drunk spanish and catalan are shit. Mindfuck I know.
I love Deryck
First name: elizabeth
Twitter: superSum41fan

Re: The Bottle Full Of Empty Dreams

Post by I love Deryck »

hi guys, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but can someone tell me how you can reply to individual posts? I'm still trying to figure out how this site works. thanks.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I love Deryck wrote:hi guys, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but can someone tell me how you can reply to individual posts? I'm still trying to figure out how this site works. thanks.
On the top right corner of the individual's post is a red icon that says "Quote". Click on that and you'll be able to reply to that single post. Just make sure you don't delete the text that is already in the box, because that will be the text that you are quoting.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
I love Deryck wrote:hi guys, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this but can someone tell me how you can reply to individual posts? I'm still trying to figure out how this site works. thanks.
On the top right corner of the individual's post is a red icon that says "Quote". Click on that and you'll be able to reply to that single post. Just make sure you don't delete the text that is already in the box, because that will be the text that you are quoting.
LIKE THIS
I love Deryck
First name: elizabeth
Twitter: superSum41fan

Post by I love Deryck »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Thanks!