Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Everything related to the site here.

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby Sum41Ant27 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:50 pm

well at least with this coming back, some people might actually read it!
Image
User avatar

Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: Jersey
First name: Anthony
Age: 19
Gender:
360 Gamer Tag: Sum41Ant27

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby LTS on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:01 pm

^ lol probably not.
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Age: 0
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby Peterr on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:51 am

lol @ Chuck

*sends warning*
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby tomhoppus on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:32 am

Peter wrote:lol @ Chuck

*sends warning*
There was a bot post that got deleted, nub.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote:I still cant get into the PD media sec


Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
User avatar

tomhoppus
Transvestite God
 
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 pm
Location: In Your Pants
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Age: 32
Gender:
n00b: Park, ATBCF
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby Peterr on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:34 am

Say - I'm Gay! wrote:
Peter wrote:lol @ Chuck

*sends warning*
There was a bot post that got deleted, nub.

o, i didn't know. I never see bots post...
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 7849
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:14 am
First name: Peter
Age: 17
Gender:

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby Sum41Ant27 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:17 am

Peter wrote:
Say - I'm Gay! wrote:
Peter wrote:lol @ Chuck

*sends warning*
There was a bot post that got deleted, nub.

o, i didn't know. I never see bots post...


that's a good thing then. I see one almost every other day. I really don't know how they are able to register and stuff. Oh well...
Image
User avatar

Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:34 pm
Location: Jersey
First name: Anthony
Age: 19
Gender:
360 Gamer Tag: Sum41Ant27

Re: Attention! Please stop bumping topics.

Postby LTS on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:52 am

Sum41Ant27 wrote:
Peter wrote:
Say - I'm Gay! wrote:
Peter wrote:lol @ Chuck

*sends warning*
There was a bot post that got deleted, nub.

o, i didn't know. I never see bots post...


that's a good thing then. I see one almost every other day. I really don't know how they are able to register and stuff. Oh well...

they weren't, but then they figured a workaround i geuss..
One of a Kind of Something
User avatar

LTS
Underclass Zero
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:17 am
Age: 0
Instrument 1: Guitar

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron