Hosting Bill Time!

Everything related to the site here.

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jeremy Kill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Serious question though: Who has only $7 on their credit card? Haha.
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jake-41 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Jeremy Kill wrote:Serious question though: Who has only $7 on their credit card? Haha.

Is that the rest we need?
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 am
First name: Jake!
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Banji

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jeremy Kill on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Serious question though: Who has only $7 on their credit card? Haha.

Is that the rest we need?

No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.

bobbyjames wrote:I'm heading to Haiti.





too early?

I think you're a little late on this one, all the jokes I heard yesterday were Haiti jokes!
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Bobbyjames on Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:26 am

owww.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
 
Posts: 11915
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Location: UK
First name: Daniel
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: Janet Vaher
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jake-41 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 am

Jeremy Kill wrote:No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.


Lol. I only have 4 right now!
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 am
First name: Jake!
Age: 18
Gender:
Instrument 1: Banji

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jeremy Kill on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 am

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.


Lol. I only have 4 right now!

Haha, how much is the limit on your card?
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Madjid on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.


Lol. I only have 4 right now!

Haha, how much is the limit on your card?

Dude, personal question.

Click to view the fullsize image.

OWNED
Madjid

 
Posts: 5239
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:10 am
Location: Mascara, Algeria
Age: 0
Gender:
n00b: Messi

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jeremy Kill on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 am

Madjid wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.


Lol. I only have 4 right now!

Haha, how much is the limit on your card?

Dude, personal question.

I just never knew someone with only $4 on their card.
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Boni on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 am

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Madjid wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:No, that's from the old topic where you said you only had $7 dollars on your credit card, haha. We still need $20 for this bill.


Lol. I only have 4 right now!

Haha, how much is the limit on your card?

Dude, personal question.

I just never knew someone with only $4 on their card.

Hmm, Sounds like a load and go credit card to me.
User avatar

Boni
Administrator
 
Posts: 5831
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 12:17 pm
Location: Scotland
First name: Christopher
Age: 28
Gender:
PSN ID: BoniBoyBlue
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jeremy Kill on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:46 am

Did we make the deadline Jake?

EDIT: Oh shit, I thought it was the 19th today already. One more day guys!
User avatar

Jeremy Kill
Moderator
 
Posts: 12879
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 11:57 pm
Age: 0
Gender:

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jake on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 am

I already payed it on like the 8th. Just recouping costs.
Image
<3 Sumfan


Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jake
Administrator
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Location: Portsmouth, England
First name: Jake :O
Age: 25
Gender:
Last.fm Username: Boneloner
Twitter: broughjc

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Jake on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 am

I already payed it on like the 8th. Just recouping costs.
Image
<3 Sumfan


Donate to TNS:
User avatar

Jake
Administrator
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 pm
Location: Portsmouth, England
First name: Jake :O
Age: 25
Gender:
Last.fm Username: Boneloner
Twitter: broughjc

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Bobbyjames on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 am

we get it, you payed the bill, you don't need to tell us twice.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
 
Posts: 11915
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:09 pm
Location: UK
First name: Daniel
Age: 24
Gender:
n00b: Janet Vaher
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Re: Hosting Bill Time!

Postby Dylan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:25 pm

self-absorbed bastard.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."
Image

Follow me on Twitter!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
 
Posts: 6786
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:44 pm
First name: Dylan
Age: 20
Gender:
AKA: NoReason27, 2712
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron