[!] Attention: News Poster(s).

Everything related to the site here.
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

[!] Attention: News Poster(s).

Post by Childish Gambino »

As you all know, Phili has elected to leave our site and move onto another site for reasons unknown to most of us. So, as she was TNS' main news poster, there are 2-3 spots open for DEDICATED Sum 41 fans to post news on the main site. Now, this is a big responsibility that will have to be taken seriously, you will have to go anywhere on the internet to find the most up to date news. If you are interested in being a news poster, please say so in this thread.
Silent in the trees.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Re: [!] Attention: News Poster(s).

Post by Peterr »

Not sucking up, but you should.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Please!!... zomg!!.. pick me!!, im the most fuckin dedicated fan of all, i kno i sound like a retarded pussy but, seriously, i kno everything about Sum 41!!... i love Sum 41 more than i love my girlfriend, (which is why she dumped me). But still, i basically check every update they can offer everyday!.. it's basically the whole reason i keep my internet bill payed!... please please please!!!!!!!
(Expects to get flamed for my love of Sum 41*)..... also, i'd like to add i'm the only one to own all the albums!
dedicated?... i think so!
The Witness
Ma Poubelle
First name: Nick

Post by The Witness »

I'd would be delighted and im on the computer very often so i can scower (however its spelt) too find information on anything and everything Sum 41
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Dizzy J wrote:Please!!... zomg!!.. pick me!!, im the most fuckin dedicated fan of all, i kno i sound like a retarded pussy but, seriously, i kno everything about Sum 41!!... i love Sum 41 more than i love my girlfriend, (which is why she dumped me). But still, i basically check every update they can offer everyday!.. it's basically the whole reason i keep my internet bill payed!... please please please!!!!!!!
(Expects to get flamed for my love of Sum 41*)..... also, i'd like to add i'm the only one to own all the albums!
You = newsposter.

Jordan, once you find all 2-3 people to take the place, tell me on MSN and I will set up the accounts.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Nic wrote:
Dizzy J wrote:Please!!... zomg!!.. pick me!!, im the most fuckin dedicated fan of all, i kno i sound like a retarded pussy but, seriously, i kno everything about Sum 41!!... i love Sum 41 more than i love my girlfriend, (which is why she dumped me). But still, i basically check every update they can offer everyday!.. it's basically the whole reason i keep my internet bill payed!... please please please!!!!!!!
You = newsposter.

Jordan, once you find all 2-3 people to take the place, tell me on MSN and I will set up the accounts.
my name is Nick!!!!! does that give me bonus points? hahaha
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Dizzy J wrote: i love Sum 41 more than i love my girlfriend, (which is why she dumped me).
I lol'd so fucking hard! :lol!:

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Gibsum 41 wrote:
Dizzy J wrote: i love Sum 41 more than i love my girlfriend, (which is why she dumped me).
i did too lol i was like dude????
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

i haz underclassmenz =(

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

You better be joking.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Got Nuts? wrote:
Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

You better be joking.
hahah
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

ZOMG!!!... YAY!
i love you!
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Dizzy J wrote:
Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

ZOMG!!!... YAY!
i love you!
its love
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

The Witness wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
laugh all you want but Sum 41, is all the love i need.
Last edited by Jake-41 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Dizzy J wrote:
The Witness wrote:
Gibsum 41 wrote:
laugh all you want but Sum 41, is all the love i need.
sorry for double post!
no double post there buddy
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Hahaha, i kno...
edit.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Dizzy J wrote:Hahaha, i kno...
edit.
great now my post makes no sense hahah
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

i thank you again!... but i do have to say, Phili will NEVER, be replaced!
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Dizzy J wrote:
Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

i thank you again!... but i do have to say, Phili will NEVER, be replaced!
luckkkky lol
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

Got Nuts? wrote:
Nic wrote:
You = newsposter.

You better be joking.
this.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.