What's REALLY going on in Palestine.

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Re: What's REALLY going on in Palestine.

Post by ReemFTW »

It's no problem at all, yeah I think everyone has a right to know about the world, and instead of just sitting doing whatever we're doing, it's better to actually think about this, even though it's terrible.

My parents watch a LOT of news, because I'm Iraqi and stuff... so yeah. And they watch Arabic news channels (which provide much more info) so people living in the Middle East actually see more of the stuff going on in Palestine etc.
It doesn't have to be important only for the Arabs, it should be important for everyone, seeing what a mess this world us humans are living in, which is why I created this thread, just to help people know more about this, if they didn't know before.
*best signature in the world*
Kelbunk
Billy Spleen
First name: Kelby
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Kelbunk »

Yeah, the thread is a really good idea I think, because living in Canada I haven't heard much of anything going on in the middle-east, but watching that video was definately eye-opening, and it's really givin me things to think about...

Keep news posted.

I am HEM's n00b....rad.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Israel needs Chuck Norris at this time.
Sara
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Sara
Instrument 1: Acoustic.. kinda.
Instrument 2: Bass.. sorta.

Post by Sara »

Shibby41 wrote:Fuck politics though.
Words of wisdom.
idan22 wrote:hamas is a TERRORIST movement they hold a gun to the Palestinian citizens' heads, they hide their leaders and weapons behind children and women
they do not acknowledge the existence of Israel and want to erase the country's existence off the map.
alright so why's Israel pmsing and killing innocent people? If this war has to happen it should happen between the hamas and whoever they're fighting with in Israel somewhere ELSE. They shouldn't be destroying eachother's countries. What they don't realise is that when they fight in a war like this, they're putting their OWN country and people in danger. They could easily stop this gay war just like THIS.
But they're both so fucking stubborn.
GreenReem41 wrote:if there's a thread that SHOULDN'T be locked, it's this one.
:agreed:

Fuck Earth, I want to live on the moon.
Last.fm sig cause I'm not creative. =)
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

wiggs1441 wrote:
Still Waiting wrote: and no offense to any jew but from pov the Israeli government is doing the same as the Nazis did back in the day and now is when someone says " but they're fighting terrorism "over a 1000 people have died and maybe just maybe 200of them were terrorist the rest innocent people or like the politicians would say collateral damage
Not Really. What would you do if you were sleeping and just randomly die from an explosion. Israel is defending Their Country.
they have the right to defend their country but not like this ever heard of ETA ??it's a terrorist group and the spanish government has never thought about invading the Basque Country
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Israel is just defending itself. I live in fuckin' Israel and for the past year the Hamas kept sending rockets to Israeli territory every day. While sometimes it just landed on open fields, it also many times hit the houses and people and Israel just needed to kick the Hamas' ass b-cuz of that or else we would just live like that and the citizens there just couldn't tolerate that shit on a dality basis.

Plus, there's nothing political about the Hamas, its a fuckin' terror organization. Israel is killing innocent people there b-cuz those Hamas cowards hide in innocents' houses and use children as their human shields to go around Gaza so Israel wouldn't attack them considering they would kill the kid the terrorist is hiding behind too... Well, thats just fucked up. The Hamas just goes around Gaza, taking children against their will and using them as human shields. If thats politics then i'm Chuck Norris.
Last edited by Hentaiman on Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Hentaiman wrote:Israel is just defending itself. I live in fuckin' Israel and for the past year the Hamas kept sending rockets to Israeli territory every day. While sometimes it just landed on open fields, it also many times hit the houses and people and Israel just needed to kick the Hamas' ass b-cuz of that or else we would just live like that and the citizens there just couldn't tolerate that shit on a dality basis.

Plus, there's nothing political about the Hamas, its a fuckin' terror organization. Israel is killing innocent people there b-cuz those Hamas cowards hide in innocents' houses and use children as their human shields to go around Gaza so Israel wouldn't attack them considering they would kill the kid the terrorist is hiding behind too... Well, thats just fucked up. The Hamas just goes around Gaza, taking children against their will and using them as human shields. If thats politics them i'm Chuck Norris.
If you want to argue about this, let's keep it civilized okay?
-You said Israel is attacking Gaza because they're defending their country.
*Do you remember a country called Palestine? it used to exist before the Belfore promise, you know when James Belfore promised the Jews to give them a piece of land inorder to create a Jewish country, he gave them a small part of Palestine, and look how big is Israel now, and look at palestine, it was devided to two seperate pieces, totally isolated.
Hamas did sent rockets towards Israeli NEW ADDED territories, which i believe is their right, what would you do if somebody took away your land? if you think that Israel is defending itself, well, same can be said about Palestine.

From a totally objective point of view, the killing that is going on in Gaza is illegal, deff. not human, and by all means disgusting. you don't have to be an Arab to see that.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

[quote="sara41"]alright so why's Israel pmsing and killing innocent people? If this war has to happen it should happen between the hamas and whoever they're fighting with in Israel somewhere ELSE. They shouldn't be destroying eachother's countries. What they don't realise is that when they fight in a war like this, they're putting their OWN country and people in danger. They could easily stop this gay war just like THIS.
But they're both so fucking stubborn. quote]
Wait and Hamas isnt doing that.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler

Post by ReemFTW »

madjid wrote:From a totally objective point of view, the killing that is going on in Gaza is illegal, deff. not human, and by all means disgusting. you don't have to be an Arab to see that.
AGREEEDDDD!!!
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

since i had to work, i thank madjid for defending Reem. samuell stop acting like such a tool. isn't a lot fo this fighting because of WW2? didn't the Un or whatever just make a country out of thin air without telling the locals and jsut placed all the displaced Jews there? im proetty sure thats what my social teacher was saying.

and fuck the states for vetoing this. does ever radical group have to bomb the WTC before america does anything?! fuck America.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

NoReason27 wrote:since i had to work, i thank madjid for defending Reem. samuell stop acting like such a tool. isn't a lot fo this fighting because of WW2? didn't the Un or whatever just make a country out of thin air without telling the locals and jsut placed all the displaced Jews there? im proetty sure thats what my social teacher was saying.

and fuck the states for vetoing this. does ever radical group have to bomb the WTC before america does anything?! fuck America.
↑ Holy Verses.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

wiggs1441 wrote: Not Really. What would you do if you were sleeping and just randomly die from an explosion. Israel is defending Their Country.
You have just contradicted your whole point.
So when Israeli people are sleeping safely, and get attacked, it's an act of self-defense to launch a MASSIVE attack on the whole Gaza Strip, and kill uo to 1200 CIVILIAN in less than a week.

But when Palestinians launch rockets on NEW ADDED territories, i'm saying new added, because Israel keeps redrawing it's map every year, it adds lands from Palestine, Syria and Lebanon every year.
So when they launch rockets (which are NOTHING compared to ILLEGAL phosphoric bombs) you, sir call it terrorism?

You can't deny the fact that Israel came out of nowhere, there was no Israel before 1948, they literally stole Palestinian lands, now i'm not saying that Israel should just end it's existence, Jewish and Israeli people born in Israel have all the right to live in their country, but not allowing the Palestinians to establish their own country, killing them and stealing their lands isn't exactly an act of self-defense.

I could write a book about this issue, but i think it's pointless, opinions based on religious backgrounds are proven to be rock solid, so i'm probably just hurting my fingers right now.

OWNED
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Sigh.

there will never be peace in the middle east.

Technically, looking back, we can blame this all on Hitler.
One of a Kind of Something
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

there will never be peace anywhere. ever. as long as one person has deferent beliefs from an other, there will never be peace. end of story.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

NoReason27 wrote:there will never be peace anywhere. ever. as long as one person has deferent beliefs from an other, there will never be peace. end of story.
There will always be peace in Switzerland.... :hehe:
One of a Kind of Something
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

NoReason27 wrote:there will never be peace anywhere. ever. as long as one person has deferent beliefs from an other, there will never be peace. end of story.
if we respected each other.....
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

LTS wrote: There will always be peace in Switzerland.... :hehe:
Swiss people are not neutral, they're just waiting for Chuck Norris to pick a side.

OWNED
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Everyone Watch This.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler

Post by ReemFTW »

wiggs1441 wrote:Everyone Watch This.
:surprised: WHAT THE FUCK?! fucking hamas. -_- they can't just... kill the groom on his wedding just for.. singing. THEY'RE CRAZY.
Sara
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Sara
Instrument 1: Acoustic.. kinda.
Instrument 2: Bass.. sorta.

Post by Sara »

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!?!? Hamas are out of their fucking minds. They're palestinians killing their own people. It's like Hamas shouldn't be considered Palestinians at all.

But, lawl, he sounds like my arabic teacher [trying] speaking english.
Last.fm sig cause I'm not creative. =)