First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

(Weird) Sum 41 dreams/nightmares ?

Post by Dylan »

i've had two.

deryck, me and some other people were on a road trip i guess in a schoolbus going where? i don't know. anyways we got into this one town and suddenly Deryck needed a rest. i said "dude, wtf? its the middle of the afternoon!?!?" we saw this one old guys garage door open so he backed in there. obviously Deryck thought that he could do whatever he wanted. the old guy came out and...well...started to act his age, complaining about what Deryck did. and thats how it ended, weird eh?

the other one i was in disney world or something and there in this little pavillion, sum 41 was playing. suddenly i was up there with them but it was only Deryck, Cone, and tom. no steve. Cone and tom were about 1 foot tall and Deryck was small and fat, like a fat baby. there was also something wrong with him, its like he was retarded or had amnesia or something. oh and by the way, they were preforming on a little shelf. they started to play Walking Disaster, but Deryck forgot the words so they started to play Some say and i had a mic, and Deryck was on my lap for some reason and it was horrible. it lasted 30 seconds and all they sang was the first verse and then random burts of "some say". in between the songs, there were one lines of fans and after like 10 seconds they left.

i have really wierd dreams........
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill
Post by Jeremy Kill »

I only had a recent Sum 41 dream (my only Sum 41 dream that I know of) just a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember it well but:

I was on the tour bus with Sum 41 getting hammered and Deryck comes up to me and wants to give me his favorite guitar. So he gives me his green Telecaster that he used in the No Reason "video" in the movie Dirty Love.

And that's all I remember. :)
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

I had one where I met Deryck, he was British.

Then another one, where I met all three in Barnes and Noble, and Deryck took a picture of me and Cone. Then he promised he'd email it to me.
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Re: (Weird) Sum 41 dreams/nightmares ?

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

i've never had a dream about sum 41, i've had probley over 50 dreams where i met offspring, i like them alot better than sum 41, but don't worry sum 41 is my secont favorite.
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

that's cool, i've had dreams with sum 41 too
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

lol weird dreams indeed but i have really weird dreams too, if it's about the sums or not.

I mean, i had this dream once, i can't remember it all but it was at school with my friends and we were running from something, and suddenly we saw Deryck, Cone and Steve there too and they were like "hi guys" and stuff and like, i was "WTF? am i meeting the sums?!" but anyway there were like "you gotta run" so we all were running with the sums and they took us to hide in some class, and well.... that's all i can remember XD :lol:

dunno from what we were running.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

I had a dream where i ws with Sum in a zombie infested town. but we had SOOO much fun punkin zombies and shit, stealing crap, had an awsome pad XD
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

sumfan wrote:I had a dream where i ws with Sum in a zombie infested town. but we had SOOO much fun punkin zombies and shit, stealing crap, had an awsome pad XD
sounds like when you with the sums you dont care about shit XD
Pull_The_Curtis
Ma Poubelle

Post by Pull_The_Curtis »

yeh my dream was that all the members shaved thier hair off and played...thats all i can remember
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

i remember seeing Dave walking away from sum 41, Stevo was like, "where are you going man?!" , but he didn't answer, i just stood there with the leftovers of sum 41 and that was before Dave went away, i can see the future :shock:

i think there was one more, me and sum 41 were having a waterfight with lots of people, then we got into an arguement and i started chasing them with a car, that was really weird. But it was cool and i was really pissed off when i had to wake up.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Hentaiman »

Yeah the worst part about sum 41 dreams is that you have to wake up... and realize you're not with the sums... =/ :(
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

yeah, there was a construction work next door and a big noisy truck woke me up, i was so pissed that i wanted to punch someone, 'cause it was such a cool dream, but i realized that i had to wake up sooner or later.
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

OH MY GOD.

I once had this dream that it was Deryck and Avril's wedding and it was in the middle of a shopping mall and they were sitting on levitating cushions.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

I had a dream about the operation playing at this weird hotel and i was on the run from the law or something and i was watching the radio which had pictures.
Some surreal shit, I can't remember.

Guest is my noob.
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

I've had one....where they came to my elementary school....and played. Deryck was a bitch and ignored me...Cone was hanging around with one of my friends...and Steve was goofing off. And they skateboarded on like invisible skateboards.

And then another one...Cone and Steve were going at it and I was watching.
<center>
Image</center>
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

You guys think your dreams are weird heres mine:

Me and my mom take a trip to LA. Then suddely we hear some bad news about deryck dying. It also just so happens we're near derycks uncles house and it was his uncles birthday. So me and my mom walked inside the yard, and my mom ran off somewhere. So I stepped inside his uncles house and see his uncle sitting on a bed. I hear some banging under the bead, so I ask him what it was. He said rats. But it was no rat. I started hearing help, so I shot the uncle, moved the bed, and there was deryck locked under a trap door...

then I woke up for school...

it was weird
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

R. wrote:You guys think your dreams are weird heres mine:

Me and my mom take a trip to LA. Then suddely we hear some bad news about deryck dying. It also just so happens we're near derycks uncles house and it was his uncles birthday. So me and my mom walked inside the yard, and my mom ran off somewhere. So I stepped inside his uncles house and see his uncle sitting on a bed. I hear some banging under the bead, so I ask him what it was. He said rats. But it was no rat. I started hearing help, so I shot the uncle, moved the bed, and there was deryck locked under a trap door...

it was weird
Yeah that was weird...Hey do you guys really have these dreams or do you just make them up?
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Tiny wrote:
R. wrote:You guys think your dreams are weird heres mine:

it was weird
Yeah that was weird...Hey do you guys really have these dreams or do you just make them up?
i really had mine.
UnderclassHeroine
King of Contradiction

Post by UnderclassHeroine »

I really have mine.
I've had a lot.
Most of them are weird.
<center>
Image</center>
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

yeah i had mine too, and there was this dream when me, deryck and Stevo were playing paintball in my yard lol.