Alkaline trio

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
dommo41
First name: Dominic
Alkaline trio

Post by dommo41 »

I know there's another thread but it's a bit dead for Alk3 anyone else a fan?, I went to see them like 2 years ago forgot about them and just recently started listening to them again + when they postpone a UK tour they don't fuck off to japan... unlike some other band
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Re: Alkaline trio

Post by SickofEveryone »

They are ok. I only like about 3 songs, thats it. They get old fast.
dommo41

Post by dommo41 »

SickofEveryone wrote:They are ok. I only like about 3 songs, thats it. They get old fast.
Sadly i'm getting the same way with sum 41 now :/
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

dommo41 wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:They are ok. I only like about 3 songs, thats it. They get old fast.
Why join TNS then?
dommo41

Post by dommo41 »

SickofEveryone wrote:
dommo41 wrote:
Why join TNS then?
Joined a while ago tbh besides I see people slag sum 41 off all the time on here
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Queen of Pain is one hell of a song.
stevie486
Billy Spleen
First name: Stevie
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by stevie486 »

Love bit of "Alkaline Trio" lot good songs they have, going to see them live on 7 May in Edinburgh, can't wait, it's their 15th anniversary as a band, my second time seeing them since 2003, feels like never saw them at all spent most gig queing for damn toilet, was ridiculous, missed lot of gig
dommo41

Post by dommo41 »

stevie486 wrote:Love bit of "Alkaline Trio" lot good songs they have, going to see them live on 7 May in Edinburgh, can't wait, it's their 15th anniversary as a band, my second time seeing them since 2003, feels like never saw them at all spent most gig queing for damn toilet, was ridiculous, missed lot of gig
I'm off to the Leeds gig - from the DVD i have they seem amazing live, hope they have more than 1 toilet there ;)
stevie486
Billy Spleen
First name: Stevie
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by stevie486 »

dommo41 wrote:
stevie486 wrote:Love bit of "Alkaline Trio" lot good songs they have, going to see them live on 7 May in Edinburgh, can't wait, it's their 15th anniversary as a band, my second time seeing them since 2003, feels like never saw them at all spent most gig queing for damn toilet, was ridiculous, missed lot of gig
I'm off to the Leeds gig - from the DVD i have they seem amazing live, hope they have more than 1 toilet there ;)
Yeah they're pretty tight band live, really awesome. haha aye you should be ok if don't need loo, depends how busy too, this time I'll make sure I don't need damn toilet and stay and enjoy them, can't wait to see them ! nice one hope you enjoy it, should be well amazing !
dommo41

Post by dommo41 »

stevie486 wrote:
dommo41 wrote:
Yeah they're pretty tight band live, really awesome. haha aye you should be ok if don't need loo, depends how busy too, this time I'll make sure I don't need damn toilet and stay and enjoy them, can't wait to see them ! nice one hope you enjoy it, should be well amazing !
Tar, hope you have a good gig too :)