so

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?

like ? yes or no

yes i like it
47%
no it sucks
53%

Total votes: 32

CIRCUITzach
Underclass Hero
First name: Zachary

so

Post by CIRCUITzach »

who else doesnt like the new blink one eighty two song?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: so

Post by FuckT41182 »

I can't choose here, it doesn't really suck, but I can't say I like it ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I like it, but I don't think its amazing or the best thing they've ever done by far.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

FuckT41182 wrote:I can't choose here, it doesn't really suck, but I can't say I like it ...
same
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

If it was any other band, you'd all easily say it sucks.
We all love Blink, and grew up listening to them, but their music isn't the same anymore, it sucks.

e-High five if you agree.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

It's different, that's for sure.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

It doesn't even feel like it's new...

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

anyone who thought that it would be the same as "old" blink or a "return to roots" is a fool. you'd have to be blind or living under a rock not to realize that all three member's tastes and projects over the last 8 years would culminate together. i think the song is pretty good, and im actually interested in the rest of the album. im not gonna stay up all night listening to it, but it could have been a lot worse.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

2712 wrote:anyone who thought that it would be the same as "old" blink or a "return to roots" is a fool. you'd have to be blind or living under a rock not to realize that all three member's tastes and projects over the last 8 years would culminate together. i think the song is pretty good, and im actually interested in the rest of the album. im not gonna stay up all night listening to it, but it could have been a lot worse.
I see what you did there.
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

2712 wrote: you'd have to be blind or living under a rock not to realize that all three member's tastes and projects over the last 8 years would culminate together.
I live in an Igloo so.......... :hehe:
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

I just very much dislike 'm all

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:anyone who thought that it would be the same as "old" blink or a "return to roots" is a fool. you'd have to be blind or living under a rock not to realize that all three member's tastes and projects over the last 8 years would culminate together. i think the song is pretty good, and im actually interested in the rest of the album. im not gonna stay up all night listening to it, but it could have been a lot worse.
actually, most of the people who don't like the song are those who expected something like their last album, maybe with something more, better, new ... this song just doesn't has it imo, they promised us their last album, just with a little progress, but this song is like 50% AvA, 25% BR, and 25% Self-Titled album, nothing new or special really ...

I hope the rest of the album will bring us really something unexpected and new, otherwise the album will be pure average for me ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I don't hate it, but I don't have it on repeat either. I don't know, it's saturated with effects. I'm still looking forward to the album though. I don't believe that Up All Night was picked as a single because it was an amazing song or anything. More like providing fans with a taste of what is to come. Or who knows, it could be the total opposite. Take Feeling This for example. It was really the only song that could be connected to "old" Blink, musically speaking. It was kind of the bridge between their last album and Take Off.
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

Its kinda odd when some guy says that the new song sucks on one of Blink's posts on facebook you have like 20 people thumbs it up. Like do people hate it that much?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, Mark said that most of the people like Up All Night, but as I read the comments, it more looks like 50/50 ...
because one person posts a comment about how the song is good and minute after that one other person likes it, but also when somebody says that the song is bad, another person is there in a minute to like it :D
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

I like it, but its nothing special.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

I don't like it, but I've never been a Blink fan. I just think they're an incredibly average band. Yeah, their best songs are pretty great, but everything else is just total rubbish. With other bands like Sum 41, Green Day, Foos, Rise Against etc. I listen to entire albums from beginning to end - I just couldn't do that with Blink. I couldn't even listen to their greatest hits from beginning to end because I get so fucking sick of Tom's voice. Honestly, can anybody else seriously not stand it?
fuck this signature nonsense
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Do I really need yet again to say I don't like it on ANOTHER topic. Doesn't put me off the album. I'll still give that a fair listen to.
Madjid wrote:If it was any other band, you'd all easily say it sucks.
We all love Blink, and grew up listening to them, but their music isn't the same anymore, it sucks.

e-High five if you agree.
I never grow up listening to them. I grew up with Motorhead, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Motel Crew, Sex Pistols and Iron Maiden.
[donate][/donate]
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

i enjoyed it. not their best stuff but i like it.
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
Linoleum
First name: Fedi

Post by Linoleum »

Gregorovich wrote:I don't like it, but I've never been a Blink fan. I just think they're an incredibly average band. Yeah, their best songs are pretty great, but everything else is just total rubbish. With other bands like Sum 41, Green Day, Foos, Rise Against etc. I listen to entire albums from beginning to end - I just couldn't do that with Blink. I couldn't even listen to their greatest hits from beginning to end because I get so fucking sick of Tom's voice. Honestly, can anybody else seriously not stand it?
Me too. Some of their songs are cool but you're right, I can't listen to entire album because Tom's voice after a while becomes a bit annoying...
anyway I have to listen to their new songs yet so I can't vote for now :2cool4u: