Whatever you want to talk about!
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Re: Well next year will be fun...

Post by Queso Man »

It's true whoever said the bit about being smelly, because gays don't like that at all.

I have a friend whose roommate this past year was gay, so he kept all his milk jugs in the room just for the stench, and to see if he would say anything about it.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

finglemaster wrote:It's true whoever said the bit about being smelly, because gays don't like that at all.

I have a friend whose roommate this past year was gay, so he kept all his milk jugs in the room just for the stench, and to see if he would say anything about it.
It has nothing to do with being gay, it's called hygiene
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Druska wrote:
finglemaster wrote:It's true whoever said the bit about being smelly, because gays don't like that at all.

Most guys have poor hygiene anyway. Or at the very least, don't mind wearing the same pair of jeans for a few days or something like that.
fergal41
Goon
First name: Fergal
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by fergal41 »

I'm not ghey, but I must say I am absolutely appalled when someone hasn't had the common decency to at least wash themself before going out in public. Even when I'm stuck in the house sick I drag my sorry ass out of bed for a shower when I get the strength.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Druska wrote:

Most guys have poor hygiene anyway. Or at the very least, don't mind wearing the same pair of jeans for a few days or something like that.
some guys only have 1 pair of jeans.

:blush:
One of a Kind of Something
ptido
Bunkface

Post by ptido »

Nic wrote:First year of college...
Big city (Chicago)....
and a gay roommate...

:confusion:
Bring some posters of naked girl to show that are clearly NOT gay (considering that you're not... I don't know after all)
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Druska wrote:

i have 3 pairs of the exact same jeans. not that it matters, i haven't worn jeans in almost 3 weeks. its too fucking hot here.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Jeremy Kill
Well next year will be fun...

Post by Jeremy Kill »

2712 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:
Druska wrote:

i have 3 pairs of the exact same jeans. not that it matters, i haven't worn jeans in almost 3 weeks. its too fucking hot here.
I have jeans for every day of the week.

... I only ever wear two of them. One for around the house/my days off and another for going out to bars and parties. They have a lot of miles on them, haha.